All Memory Prisms *spoilers*

58 minutes ago, MrPerson0 said:

Here is the list: https://pastebin.com/TcjKdU03

I forget if previous games didn't match voice actors with their characters, but that unfortunately is the case here.

Marc Diraison and Carrie Keranen, huh? Interesting indeed.

I guess my assumption that Hebert was Valbar is dead, but Dodge and Papenbrook are present, so they're likely Leon/Kamui. My suspicion that Daymond was Tobin seems to be right on as well.

Seems like the VA work is really top notch here (and nearly identical to Gundam IBO's cast), but the lack of Silverstein worries me. 

2 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

Wait, what about the game credits, are the voice actors that been listed in the credits that which characters who voiced who or they only just listed the voice actors just like in Radiant Dawn and Fates that it be really hard to judge who is who until someone gets it right?

Correct. It's just a list with none matching to any of the characters.

Someone on Reddit posted an imgur album of how the list looks like: 

55 minutes ago, The DanMan said:

Huh-- guess Kliff really is Chris Patton.

Hah, I'm glad I wasn't imagining things.

I'm fairly sure I heard Taliesin Jaffe voicing some NPCs in the gameplay videos, but I don't see his FE Heroes pseudonym on the cast list. Guess he's using another alias or is just uncredited.

10 minutes ago, MrPerson0 said:

Correct. It's just a list with none matching to any of the characters.

Someone on Reddit posted an imgur album of how the list looks like: 

Wow, I just wish they marked for any characters who voiced who to the voice actors like they did in Path of Radiance, Awakening, and Heroes. I definitely tell some of them which voice actors who voiced who since I did heard those voices before, but some others that I do not know who voiced who.

all the voice acting in this game is really good! Jesse seems like a real swell guy and Forsyth making the whip noise cracked me up! I still cannot for the life of me recognise who is voicing Silque out of the actors listed - does anyone have a hunch?

1 minute ago, Hoshidokoala said:

all the voice acting in this game is really good! Jesse seems like a real swell guy and Forsyth making the whip noise cracked me up! I still cannot for the life of me recognise who is voicing Silque out of the actors listed - does anyone have a hunch?

I want to say it's Julianne Alexander (credited as Connor Kelley), but I don't know for sure. She has voiced Felicia, Setsuna and Catria.

2 hours ago, King Marth 64 said:

Really? Where was Celica's real name was mentioned at in Fire Emblem Heroes? I did played the entire Chapter 11 last night, but I haven't summoned any of the four yet.

I think I did read the whole comments in the Reddit thread, I don't remember that he said he wasn't too sure, but he did mentioned about the Levin Sword was renamed as the Lightning Sword before it was revealed in the trailers or footages which he was right about it.

I saw the exact name in her datamined level 40 dialogue.

3 hours ago, Konnor97 said:

Huh, I could've sworn Saber was Keith Silverstein.

4 hours ago, BlizzardWolf95 said:

...the lack of Silverstein worries me. 

My Kirk Thornton guess seems to have been right on the money. 

5 hours ago, BlizzardWolf95 said:

Marc Diraison and Carrie Keranen, huh? Interesting indeed.

I guess my assumption that Hebert was Valbar is dead, but Dodge and Papenbrook are present, so they're likely Leon/Kamui. My suspicion that Daymond was Tobin seems to be right on as well.

Seems like the VA work is really top notch here (and nearly identical to Gundam IBO's cast), but the lack of Silverstein worries me. 

Keith Silverstein is in this game, credited as "David Sylvain".

Edited by Sentinel07

5 hours ago, Hoshidokoala said:

From what I'm reading, the common speculation is that Silque is voiced by Bonnie Gordon.