Wedding Banner Speculation

For Brides:

- Bride Ninian, Bride Genny, Bride Sakura, Bride Sheena, Bride Nowi

For Grooms:

- Groom Eliwood, Groom Reinhardt, Groom Takumi, Groom Ephraim, Groom Arvis

We had Spring Xander before vanilla Xander so it's possible.

Anyway, I'd like any of them getting the wedding variants.

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

I saw someone say it and couldn't for the life of me remember if it was canon or not. I just couldn't think of any other guys off the top of my head that had it and had no chance of getting the girl lol

Oooooh, wait, Tobin :D

Roger? If someone got friendzoned by Ceada, it would be him. And you also missed Lyon.

Just now, Bartozio said:

Roger? If someone got friendzoned by Ceada, it would be him. And you also missed Lyon.

Was Lyon unrequited? I don't recall if he was officially rejected. I thought Eirika returned the feelings until he got possessed? I could be wrong, though. Man, I really need to replay some games.

Ahhh poor Roger xD Not sure I'd want him in the banner, though...

Just now, Cute Chao said:

Was Lyon unrequited? I don't recall if he was officially rejected. I thought Eirika returned the feelings until he got possessed? I could be wrong, though. Man, I really need to replay some games.

Well, he didn't get officially rejected, but he certainly doesn't get the girl either. I always felt Erika just saw him as a good friend, since she can marry so many other people without there ever being a mention of Lyon in a support. I might be wrong though.

2 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Unloved? You're forgetting about Hardin.

Really ashamed I didn't think of him, since his whole plot is centered around it...

5 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Unloved? You're forgetting about Hardin.

Going with that theme...we have Lyon, Cordelia, Palla, Faye, Catria, Roger and...to a lesser extent, Pheros. 

Poor Lyon... unrequited love. See what it does to people? Turns them into demon lords. Same thing happened to Hardin.

Just now, Bartozio said:

Well, he didn't get officially rejected, but he certainly doesn't get the girl either. I always felt Erika just saw him as a good friend, since she can marry so many other people without there ever being a mention of Lyon in a support. I might be wrong though.

Really ashamed I didn't think of him, since his whole plot is centered around it...

I did consider Hardin, but it's mostly who I'd want to see in a banner, so I didn't mention him xD

Does Leon get rejected by Valbar or just unnoticed? Could be a good way to promote Echoes xD

And that's fair. I only see the rejection if it's been mentioned, really, or if there's no way it could happen (guy is straight/in a relationship for ins).

Is it just me, or is there a TON of unrequited love in Fire Emblem?

Nobody ever seems to end up with the person they want unless they're the main character or an extreme secondary character.

Not just Hardin, but Nyna as well. She gets rejected twice (although the second time is more of a self-rejection)

Ishtar, Linoan, the list just goes on and on.

Edited by dragonlordsd

5 minutes ago, dragonlordsd said:

Is it just me, or is there a TON of unrequited love in Fire Emblem?

Nobody ever seems to end up with the person they want unless they're the main character or an extreme secondary character.

Not just Hardin, but Nyna as well. She gets rejected twice (although the second time is more of a self-rejection)

Ishtar, Linoan, the list just goes on and on.

This is why I like the supports of Fates and Awakening (scrap Chrom and Sumia's stupidly shortened ones). I don't like not being able to pair who I want with who I want, personally xD

7 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

Ahhh poor Roger xD Not sure I'd want him in the banner, though...

Eirika belongs to Seth. :B):

Jokes aside, I remember it the other way round, that Eirika  used to have feelings for Lyon but he never officially returned it. How else could she get duped by Lyon so many times? 

My memory may be wrong though. It has been 10 years...

23 minutes ago, Okigen said:

Eirika belongs to Seth. :B):

Jokes aside, I remember it the other way round, that Eirika  used to have feelings for Lyon but he never officially returned it. How else could she get duped by Lyon so many times? 

My memory may be wrong though. It has been 10 years...

Is that so? I never saw it that way. To me, Eirika is always about "my brother and our friend Lyon". At least, I remember her saying that at the beginning of SS when escaping with Seth. Heroes!Eirika also says something along these lines. I think the fact that she got duped is just out of pure kindness, naivety and nostalgia. She genuinely wanted to come back to those times they were friends and played together, but doesn't necessarily had any other feelings towards him. Not to mention that in the last chapters, I don't remember if Lyon was still possessed or not when he said that, but Lyon says that Ephraim was the man he aspired to, and sometimes felt jealous of, and Eirika was the women he loved. Sure it wasn't mentioned that she loved him more than a friend, but I doubt it if she can marry Seth in the end. 

Though my memory isn't to be fully trusted either.

3 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I think they have chemistry, but isn't Seth significantly older?

No his picture looks quite young especially for someone in his position. May have been promoted early thanks to exeptional talent :lol:

8 minutes ago, Okigen said:

No his picture looks quite young especially for someone in his position. May have been promoted early thanks to exeptional talent :lol:

My brother does insist that you can beat the entire game with just Seth.

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

My brother does insist that you can beat the entire game with just Seth.

Yep that's true. He's so OP that it's easier to solo the game with Seth than raise the entire cast.

Edited by Okigen

I always saw Seth as older than Eirika, but not by much. It's my favourite pairing for her, followed by Saleh xD 

I really need to go back and play these games. I played FE7, 8 and 9 obsessively for ages, trying to get all the support convos. Ah, days of youth when I could just sit and play the gameboy/cube -.-

Just now, Cute Chao said:

I always saw Seth as older than Eirika, but not by much. It's my favourite pairing for her, followed by Saleh xD 

I really need to go back and play these games. I played FE7, 8 and 9 obsessively for ages, trying to get all the support convos. Ah, days of youth when I could just sit and play the gameboy/cube -.-

I didn't like how you were limited to five per character. It made it ridiculous to get all of them. Even if they are really developed in them, most probably never read them due to how many times you had to replay the game. Of course maybe I'm wrong.

9 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I didn't like how you were limited to five per character. It made it ridiculous to get all of them. Even if they are really developed in them, most probably never read them due to how many times you had to replay the game. Of course maybe I'm wrong.

There's a cheat for the older games, though I never got round to it. You can get the supports either without saving or without ending the game (can't remember which one). For instance, if you are happy to go all the way through SS without getting any supports and collect all the characters, you can then use the creature campaign and towers to max supports between two units, then go back on the save. It will keep the supports in the library but you are then free to put those two units with someone else. 

It was a pain, though, and I'm glad it's no longer limited. 

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

In Sacred Stones you can just drop a second save file, get the support to A rank, save so that the support log records it, then delete that save file and make a new one from your original. It still took an absurd amount of time to get all supports, but you can do it in a single playthrough which is important. FE7 kind of allows for this too where you must carefully field units to earn all supports, but not initiate them, then record them in your support log across playing three separate chapters. Much harder to do in one file, but I hear it's possible. And 9 doesn't have a support log at all to fill up, so you're better off reading them online.

20 minutes ago, Okigen said:

It's worth noting that in his Franz support, he mentions being a squire ten years ago (when Franz' father was alive). So he's been old enough to be a knight for at least ten years, implying ~26-28 to be the absolute youngest he could be. Eirika's age is unknown, but the flashbacks of her and Lyon were only a few years ago and imply they're still coming of age with private tutoring and not being invited at the table for international council. Possibly 13-15. Assuming she's 18 during the events of the game, it's still a considerable age gap by modern standards.

4 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

In Sacred Stones you can just drop a second save file, get the support to A rank, save so that the support log records it, then delete that save file and make a new one from your original. It still took an absurd amount of time to get all supports, but you can do it in a single playthrough which is important. FE7 kind of allows for this too where you must carefully field units to earn all supports, but not initiate them, then record them in your support log across playing three separate chapters. Much harder to do in one file, but I hear it's possible. And 9 doesn't have a support log at all to fill up, so you're better off reading them online.

It's worth noting that in his Franz support, he mentions being a squire ten years ago (when Franz' father was alive). So he's been old enough to be a knight for at least ten years, implying ~26-28 to be the absolute youngest he could be. Eirika's age is unknown, but the flashbacks of her and Lyon were only a few years ago and imply they're still coming of age with private tutoring and not being invited at the table for international council. Possibly 13-15. Assuming she's 18 during the events of the game, it's still a considerable age gap by modern standards.

10 years is still quite an acceptable gap isn't it. I always imagine he's in late 20s, which is still marrigable age. Not like GunterxCorrin (ew.....)

Edited by Okigen

6 minutes ago, Okigen said:

10 years is still quite an acceptable gap isn't it. I always imagine he's in late 20s, which is still marrigable age. Not like GunterxCorrin (ew.....)

Age gaps tend to matter less as people (both of them) get older. Given how young she still is, some might object, but Seth might be one of the few people that Ephraim would actually trust, so there's that.

Edited by Arthur97