Wedding Banner Speculation

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

still missing Chrom?

I got my beautiful bunny Chrom :D He was -Atk 'cos I can't always have nice things, but he's the one I wanted and I've used him many a time since :D He's still pretty strong even on -Atk ^.^ 

The only one I didn't get in the end was Lucina, but oh well. I got three Camillas because the game wanted to taunt me before giving me my Chrom lol

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I got my beautiful bunny Chrom :D He was -Atk 'cos I can't always have nice things, but he's the one I wanted and I've used him many a time since :D He's still pretty strong even on -Atk ^.^ 

The only one I didn't get in the end was Lucina, but oh well. I got three Camillas because the game wanted to taunt me before giving me my Chrom lol

The one I wanted was Lucina, and I got her last. I got 1 Chrom, 2 Camillas, and 3 Xanders. Almost like it knows which one you want most.

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

The one I wanted was Lucina, and I got her last. I got 1 Chrom, 2 Camillas, and 3 Xanders. Almost like it knows which one you want most.

There was one person with three Chroms to counter my three Camillas. We both wanted the other's luck! xD 

I tried to hide it. Casually pretended to select other orbs... but it knew. It knew -.-

I would've liked to have got 'em all, but then I decided I'm going to force myself not to try and collect everything, since the CYL banner and some other things barely interest me. That way, I don't remortgage my house for the game or anything xD (Exaggerating. I'm not that bad).

Just now, Cute Chao said:

There was one person with three Chroms to counter my three Camillas. We both wanted the other's luck! xD 

I tried to hide it. Casually pretended to select other orbs... but it knew. It knew -.-

I would've liked to have got 'em all, but then I decided I'm going to force myself not to try and collect everything, since the CYL banner and some other things barely interest me. That way, I don't remortgage my house for the game or anything xD (Exaggerating. I'm not that bad).

Well, my plan was to stop after Lucina...and I did.

Being reminded that someone made fanart of Anna in a wedding dress really makes me want Anna to be a part of this banner. I mean, what could go wrong? It's not like having an entire army of Anna is bad or anything. That and it would be totally fitting considering some people would spend money to try and get her and she loves money. Someone's gotta pay for that dress and it ain't gonna be her. :p

2 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Being reminded that someone made fanart of Anna in a wedding dress really makes me want Anna to be a part of this banner. I mean, what could go wrong? It's not like having an entire army of Anna is bad or anything. That and it would be totally fitting considering some people would spend money to try and get her and she loves money. Someone's gotta pay for that dress and it ain't gonna be her. :p

Is it this one?

Spoiler

aBs1RLH.jpg

Source

Anyone remember when they were announced or leaked last time.  I'm wondering if I'll know what characters they'll be before the battling Lloyd banner closes.  I want hinoka for a flying emblem but I dont want to use my orbs and miss someone I want on this banner.  

Last night I thought of a crazy idea: Bride Faye with axe or daggers and Groom Alm. 

Also, Groom Eliwood to use daggers with him throwing wedding knives from his horse. 

3 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

My friend from Tumblr said the leak from Reddir may hint Julia in it. Have anybody got info about this?

i think your friend might've just seen that same image with the naga and cymbeline effects

as much as I'd love to see a wedding between sanaki and julia, I think it's safe to assume that they just used the same file to add the new spell effects to that they used for cymbeline and naga in the siblling updates

55 minutes ago, dragonlordsd said:

Don't be scared. Ike in a tuxedo. Could totally be a thing.

Be excited.

I think the problem would be who is accompanying each other, or why they're dressed like that to begin with. Seriously, what is their justification going to be?

1 hour ago, dragonlordsd said:

Don't be scared. Ike in a tuxedo. Could totally be a thing.

Be excited.

Yeah, but that would probably make my bank account take a hit again. XP 

1 hour ago, Arthur97 said:

I think the problem would be who is accompanying each other, or why they're dressed like that to begin with. Seriously, what is their justification going to be?

I don't remember any justification for the spring banner choices other than popularity.

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I don't remember any justification for the spring banner choices other than popularity.

Agreed.

Either they will do established canon pairings (Marth and Caeda, Pent and Lousie, etc.) or it will just be based on (likely predicted) popularity.

I don't really feel like they have the authority to add to the canon in this game.

30 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, but that would probably make my bank account take a hit again. XP 

19 minutes ago, dragonlordsd said:

Agreed.

Either they will do established canon pairings (Marth and Caeda, Pent and Lousie, etc.) or it will just be based on (likely predicted) popularity.

I don't really feel like they have the authority to add to the canon in this game.

I meant why they are wearing them in game. They at least threw something together so it wasn't just, "Here, have some characters dressed up as rabbits."

2 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

What justification two people need to marry?

4 hours ago, DraceEmpressa said:

My friend from Tumblr said the leak from Reddir may hint Julia in it. Have anybody got info about this?

Please, please let this be true. I'll go all in if this is a thing. I don't want to get my hopes up cuz it doesn't seem likely......but now I'm excited. 

39 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Why are people so nervous over a seasonal art banner?

Because having any stupid fun with this series is apparently a train to ruined forever judging by the reaction to the spring banner

I forget, was spring festival the "new" banner that replaced the previous one, or did it start concurrently? I have about 56 orbs and I'm debating saving them for this or not. Really want the celica mages but mannnn what if the wedding guys are really swank or have a flying mage.