Wedding Banner Speculation

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

I'm still seeing absolutely no reason the characters must absolutely definitely must be paired.

True, but I went by last event's logic, with Chrom&Lucina, Camilla&Xander. I suppose you can call it a mere guess, because, as you said, it could as well not be the case. 

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Luxian said:

True, but I went by last event's logic, with Chrom&Lucina, Camilla&Xander. I suppose you can call it a mere guess, because, as you said, it could as well not be the case. 

A sample size of 1 data point has infinite standard deviation. In layman's words, "You can't make a prediction off of only one example."

A sample size of 1 data point has infinite standard deviation. In layman's words, "You can't make a prediction off of only one example."

Yes, this is very true, thanks for the advice. ^^

Then, we'll just have to wait until Tuesday and see who it could actually be. Can't say I'm not curious, though.

1 minute ago, Luxian said:

Yes, this is very true, thanks for the advice. ^^

Then, we'll just have to wait until Tuesday and see who it could actually be. Can't say I'm not curious, though.

I suppose what I really want to say is more along the lines of "Don't get your hopes up (or down) based on pairings."

But feel free to speculate because it's usually fun.

I suppose what I really want to say is more along the lines of "Don't get your hopes up (or down) based on pairings."

But feel free to speculate because it's usually fun.

Yeah, I see what you mean. Well, I wasn't really hoping for anything actually, don't worry. Whoever it is going to be, the revelation will be nice all the same, or at least, it's the way I see it. But again, I appreciate your advice. I tend to throw wild guesses based on so very little information, so I think you brought me back down to earth, or so to speak.

It'd be cool if it was Lyn and Eirika... but the other sillouette is giving me Camilla vibes and I fear for my life.

I'm more interested in the grooms, tho. IntSys please

11 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I'm worried it's showing two female figures... I'm still worried there won't be grooms :(

Remember, the preview for the bunnies only showed the silhouettes of Chrom and Camilla (IIRC).  There's probably two more.

Just now, The Geek said:

Remember, the preview for the bunnies only showed the silhouettes of Chrom and Camilla (IIRC).  There's probably two more.

Yup, but it showed a male and female silhouette. I know there'll be two more. Fingers crossed my fears are not realised ^.^''

10 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Yup, but it showed a male and female silhouette. I know there'll be two more. Fingers crossed my fears are not realised ^.^''

When did we get the reveal last time? On the day, or slightly before?

Talking about a canon pairing for a game that do ship-tease with the player most of the time seems weird imo. :p
Hell, Celica lv40 dialogue give some serious vibe, as werid as it sound.

So basically, Vortex is Ultra-Hard mode, while this Wedding thing is like the Spring Festival, only with Wedding dress, am I wrong ?

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

When did we get the reveal last time? On the day, or slightly before?

I believe it was a few days before 'cos I remember people speculating until all of them were announced.

6 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Also, that's most definitely a giant spoon.

And Lyn (be still my wallet) looks like she might have a golf club (follow the stick she's holding to the top, and it looks like the club head above the spoon).

5 hours ago, TheNiddo said:

Also I seem to remember with the last seasonal banner people were "completely sure" that one of the silhouettes was Ninian or Olivia. https://i.redditmedia.com/fBFuGzOXAv4vFAl04o1kG_YLC72DMcUSe6NkoK1sjH4.jpg?w=320&s=81b0b415b871d05035ca5602fe043c54 the one on the left to be exact, by going by the hair. Whoops. 

Pretty sure that was because we weren't sure if they'd change weapon types.

35 minutes ago, GinRei said:

And Lyn (be still my wallet) looks like she might have a golf club (follow the stick she's holding to the top, and it looks like the club head above the spoon).

I think Lyn's weapon is a spear, and what appears to be a spear head is a dollop of cake, frosting, or pudding on the spoon.

Lyn on left.  Other characters could work but there's no one as popular as Lyn. 

I think this means no groom's since Lyn x Hector is not completely cannon as far as I'm aware. Then again, another Hector would make people go crazy...

I think if the right is eirika it will not be Ephraim.  They've danced around disgusting between them this would be too much. Eirikas most likely would be Innes or Seth. No Seth in the game yet so if it is Seth I bet that means SS banner soon. 

I think the right will be Eirika. I don't get why people think if the "bride" and "groom" are from the same game that means it is a canon pairing. They could just be two characters from the same game. For instance, if they did Ephraim and Eirika, that doesn't mean Ephraim and Eirika are a canon pair. They might not even do two characters from the same game. Personally, i'm speculating it to be two males and two females: Lyn, Roy, Ephraim, and Eirika.

Yup, I honestly don't know why people are so sure it's implying any sort of canon coupling if they do happen to be from the same games. It's probably whoever fits best and looks good in a suit/dress :/

And whoever will make them the most money lol

I also think it's Lyn on the left. While still awesome, I wanted her to have a bow... I lack a good archer and Lyn would definitely be my favorite if she was released as one.

As for the rest of the banner, I hope they focus on Elibe characters this time. But having Lyn only is already phenomenal.

Veronica wants to play matchmaker, and she will ship whichever pairings she wants to see happen. There's no reason they need to be canon, and there's no reason to take whatever she picks to be canon.