Wedding Banner Speculation

So, it's pretty obviously Lyn on the left, but male or female on the right?

It weirdly looks like Elise to me, but that's probably just because of the veil.

OMG, it would be hilarious if that was actually a guy with a pony tail on the left, like Tsubaki.

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what I think? It might very well not be Lyn. I don't think the long pluck is hair at all. It could be one of those hat-things? No idea what it's called. But all I'm saying that it is maybe part of the outfit, not hair.

23 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

You know what I think? It might very well not be Lyn. I don't think the long pluck is hair at all. It could be one of those hat-things? No idea what it's called. But all I'm saying that it is maybe part of the outfit, not hair.

Could be. Could be. I'm excited to find out.

Definitely looks like Lyn and Elise to me, yeah.

I'd rather this banner have NO 3DS characters since the last special banner was entirely 3DS characters, but at least someone here isn't from a 3DS game. I'd definitely try pulling for that Elise anyway since I love her!

I also hope there'll be a couple males in there though. It'd be unfair if it was only females. Give us some men in sexy suits!

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Definitely looks like Lyn and Elise to me, yeah.

Elise's hair doesn't match, though. The giant sweet potatoes in her hair can't really turn into the strands of hair poking out the left, and there isn't enough horizontal space under the veil at the top to fit the sweet potatoes... unless she takes her hair down.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I also hope there'll be a couple males in there though. It'd be unfair if it was only females. Give us some men in sexy suits!

Not having males in dashing tuxedos in a wedding banner is suicide. There will definitely be at least two males to go with the two females.

1 hour ago, Michelaar said:

The hair being some sort of red herring for those Lyn fans? I can see thta happening. Besides, Lyn will be getting a CYL variant. Leave the spotlight for someone else. As for that bride...it could be Ephraim with hair extensions for all we know. It could very well be Tana, Ishtar, Fir, or even...Sheena. 

Plz have groom!Camus, plz have groom!Camus!

If we got bunny!Xander before he appeared as a GHB, maybe we can have someone else like this too!!

I'm with the others, that shadow looks like bride!Lyn, but if turns to be someone else, I'm going to laught! The other can be Eirika maybe, like in Awakening DLC.

3 hours ago, dragonlordsd said:

It weirdly looks like Elise to me, but that's probably just because of the veil.

OMG, it would be hilarious if that was actually a guy with a pony tail on the left, like Tsubaki.

Subaki on a wedding dress? Sure, why not?!!

We are going to learn the true after the update maybe

3 hours ago, dragonlordsd said:

Oh my gosh XD 

As for the bride on the right, I'm getting a feeling that it's Azura. Or maybe Cordelia... The weapon they're holding is DEFINITELY a Lance or Staff.

I don't think it's Tharja, from what I'm seeing, the hair on the silouette is too long.

EDIT: 

I think the right will be Eirika. I don't get why people think if the "bride" and "groom" are from the same game that means it is a canon pairing. They could just be two characters from the same game. For instance, if they did Ephraim and Eirika, that doesn't mean Ephraim and Eirika are a canon pair. They might not even do two characters from the same game. Personally, i'm speculating it to be two males and two females: Lyn, Roy, Ephraim, and Eirika.

Also...

Spoiler

Disgusting.

Edited by TheTuckingFypo

8 hours ago, Lemmy said:

I think Lyn's weapon is a spear, and what appears to be a spear head is a dollop of cake, frosting, or pudding on the spoon.

Please no more blue.  I got more than enough blue while rolling for Spring Lucina.  Also, it'd be difficult to make her weapon both inheritable (as the Spring weapons were) and still worth using over any of the many unique lancers.

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Elise's hair doesn't match, though. The giant sweet potatoes in her hair can't really turn into the strands of hair poking out the left, and there isn't enough horizontal space under the veil at the top to fit the sweet potatoes... unless she takes her hair down.

Not having males in dashing tuxedos in a wedding banner is suicide. There will definitely be at least two males to go with the two females.

Well yeah, I figured Elise just has her hair down for this. I really hope this is the case!

I agree, not having males in this would be suicide!

20 minutes ago, ShuriKandy said:

I'm just gonna say that is Florina on the right

That seems like a really random choice...

Though then again, the choices for those sibling banners seemed a little random too.

Hmm, it could be Linde on the left side. I hope the other one is either Ninian or Faye. Also, the weapon on the second bride looks like a giant spoon.

Edited by Lord-Zero

Ponytail and spear? Oboro confirmed. And the one in the right is Draug, I'm sure of it.

Spoiler

Actually betting on it being Lyn and Eirika, after all. The hair was a major spoiler, but the little bride with a staff(possibly) is a bit tricky. There's a little hair strand telling me it's Eirika, though.

edit: just saw the long hair on the girl on the right. Not Sakura (sad)

Edited by r4v1sh

Judging on the silhouettes.. unless the women change their normal hair style.. my two guesses are Lyn and Eirika.. 

Lyn for the ponytail, and the only other ponytailed women I can think of would be less popular women (Oboro, Titania, are more likely than options like Talitu/Tinny are less likely..) 

as for the other silhouette it looks like Eirika.. which makes sense since she was the only "default" Bride..

But the banners come at a mininum of 4 units.. makes me speculate it's grooms and brides...

In that case they might go with canon/pairings they made for characters..

For example the "Bride" could be Sumia.. (since she also has a ponytail I believe?) with the husband being Chrom.. as that is her more or less canon husband due to Awakenings opening video showing the two holding baby Lucina during the similar scene that happens after chapter 12 (I think that's right)

if not the ponytail bride could be Lyn and her love interest of Rath/Eliwood/Hector

as for the other Bride.. Eirika with her paired endings as well.

(lastly as a forethought They might just make 4 brides and 0 grooms.. or make Grooms a later date one? But I'm making my guesses on the two silhouettes shown today) 

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

The right girl's hair is far too long to be Sakura.

And I don't think we need a "Draug queen," thanks. xP

You know... even though I broke the joke, you're the one who actually made me want it.
#DraugQueenBestQueen #VoteForDraug

3 minutes ago, r4v1sh said:

You know... even though I broke the joke, you're the one who actually made me want it.
#DraugQueenBestQueen #VoteForDraug

...Well, that sure backfired. >.>