Wedding Banner Speculation

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Part of me hopes that all 4 are from the same game, and that both of the girls are viable pairing options for both of the guys(hell, if such a combination exists, both the guys and girls being popular slash pairings would be excellently troll, but there aren't many combos for all that criteria) just to incite shipping wars. 

2 hours ago, dragonlordsd said:

I love how this thread keeps wrapping back around to shipping wars.

I feel like this should be one of the rules of the internet. "If you mention romance, the argument will turn into shipping wars."

6 hours ago, GinRei said:

Please no more blue.  I got more than enough blue while rolling for Spring Lucina.  Also, it'd be difficult to make her weapon both inheritable (as the Spring weapons were) and still worth using over any of the many unique lancers.

If there is no red on the banner, I can safely pull reds without accidentally getting a seasonal! That might work.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

If there is no red on the banner, I can safely pull reds without accidentally getting a seasonal! That might work.

But then that moment when you don't get any red orbs and have to pick a different color and BAM wedding character.

I hope a character I'd like in this one is green. I'd like more 5 star greens. Freddy is still the only one I have and he was an upgrade, so I've actually NEVER pulled a 5 star green while I've pulled one of every other color. So green tome, green axe, or green breath plz. :P

Also, a bride swinging an axe around sounds kinda awesome. lol

Edited by Anacybele

9 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

But then that moment when you don't get any red orbs and have to pick a different color and BAM wedding character.

And that wedding character turns out to be Sharena and I’m glad.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

There had better be a groom wielding a giant fork with a strawberry on it.

You dont know how awesome this sounds when youre a little drunk.

I can see Ryoma be all, eat it god dammit.

10 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

You dont know how awesome this sounds when youre a little drunk.

I can see Ryoma be all, eat it god dammit.

「喰わせてやる!」 ("I'll make you eat this!")

14 minutes ago, Troykv said:

We would avoid shipping wars if the 4 seasonal characters are female.

Shipping wars, yes. Certain female fans throwing hissy fits, no. Both are equally bad.

Just make all the banner characters related.

Edited by Sunwoo

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Shipping wars, yes. Certain female fans throwing hissy fits, no. Both are equally bad.

Just make all the banner characters related.

Cross-shipping if different families, and I don't think we have an entire family that can fit a banner. Pent/Louise/Klein/Clarine, maybe.

And of course, since when has incest stopped this fandom?

Just now, phineas81707 said:

Cross-shipping if different families, and I don't think we have an entire family that can fit a banner. Pent/Louise/Klein/Clarine, maybe.

And of course, since when has incest stopped this fandom?

The four Nohr and/or Hoshido siblings, of course.

Edited by Sunwoo

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

...I don't even think I can explain that with "I've never played Fates."

Lol XD

Well, since both the Nohr and Hoshido families have four siblings -- two brothers and two sisters -- they'd make a four-person banner with two brides and two grooms pretty well. And of course they would NOT be marrying each other, because ick.

Edited by Sunwoo

Everyone here seems to forget that the 'ponytail' is very likely to not be hair. It doesn't really look like hair to me, so I think it might not be Lyn. But we'll see.

3 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Everyone here seems to forget that the 'ponytail' is very likely to not be hair. It doesn't really look like hair to me, so I think it might not be Lyn. But we'll see.

It looks more like hair to me than anything else. Unless you can provide a convincing argument of what exactly it would otherwise be.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

It looks more like hair to me than anything else. Unless you can provide a convincing argument of what exactly it would otherwise be.

Lyn cant get her own Horse so it shouldnt be Ponytail 

At best its going to be Bowtail. Therefore its not Lyn, its Eirika

Am i doin it rite