Wedding Banner Speculation

K, for peeps who was a contest, PM me. Maybe we can work something out.

as for the wedding banner, I guess we'll find out soon! 

3 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

The one pair I'd like to see the most is Nino and Jaffar, though I'm impartial to the banner as a whole.

That'd be very cute.

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/26/2017 at 8:46 PM, dragonlordsd said:

They could put Ike and Sigrun together for all I care

OO! I hope they do this!!! Or Sigrun x Oliver. 

But If they release Sis Radiance Saint Hetzel in the bridegroom banner before his actual debut.... wow. That'll be a tough pill to swallow. 

I mean... i guess he could be father of the bride or something... 

3 hours ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Jaffar: (talking to strawberry) you... must... die. (Nom)

I'm dying ??

6 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Ike attended Mist's wedding. It was a splendid occasion, her husband was adorned from head to toe in a 7-foot tall, soundproof, visually impenetrable black fabric to keep spectators from fighting over whether Boyd or Rolf was the groom (it was Sothe- he came to realize sexual relations with Micaiah his mother-sister figure were creepy, she was in attendance by the way, told that her husband Sothe had been suffering from terrible indigestion). Rolf and Boyd for their part were not present, Mist had told Oscar of who she truly loved and had been dating all this time, he had done his part to keep his brothers from finding out and laced their food with a natural sleeping agent the night before. With Largo's help, Oscar locked his brothers in separate rooms and hired Volke, Ulki and Janaff to keep eye on them.

Eventually it came time for Mist to throw the wedding bouquet into the crowd of eager ladies in attendance, among them were Jill, Lyre, Mia and Lethe (the former fought anyone who she thought was being sexist which turned out being about half the attendees, and the latter hissed for a good 15 minutes total over the course of the hour long pre-reception part of the wedding), as well as Nephenee who didn't want to join in, but did because Calill nudged her to. This very unique and special bouquet was bought from an old florist on an island where mysterious people and things come and go for some inexplicable reason. For she was already in full bridal garb, nothing happened when Mist threw it in the air. With strength she inherited from her father Greil, she overshot the young women wanting of the bouquet, and Ike, watching the shadows from a distance in his stoic manner, with his perfect reflexes caught it in an instant as it made a dead-on approach to his head.

Suddenly, a bright flash of light happened and lightning bolts rang out as soon as the bouquet touched the palms of Ike's hands. When everything cleared, Ike was now adorned in a translucent, white, silky ballgown. Though he sought to maintain his fairly rugged and emotionless expression, it was clear that he was shocked by what happened, as was everyone else. Aimee made the first comment, both serious and jovial in the same breath. Soon everyone followed, though Oscar, Ranulf and Soren all helped Ike leave to change into normal clothing, they too did not refrain from making a little joke. Fortunately, the unexplained disappearance of this magical bouquet helped, as soon the girls got into an argument as to who had stolen it. As Ike turned his head back to see what was happening as the fighting worsened, he was greeted by the sight of Nephenee standing atop Lyre with one foot and Lethe with the other, both of them shifted, her lance, he had no idea where she pulled it from, was ready for action. And in the next moment Astrid with a Killer Axe came running at Nephenee, only to have her kidneys grazed by Marcia's Wishblade- before Ilyana electrocuted her with Rexbolt.

The End.

This was beautiful, well worth the read XD

25 minutes ago, unique said:

it'll probably be in the update after the maintenance, so we'll probably be able to see it in a few hours, since dataminers usually work fast

though I think I might stay up for the trailer anyway

Maintenance is tomorrow. It starts right as the arena season ends.

And that means no pay day until the game comes back

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Of characters already in the game, I'd pick Freddy, female Robin, Hector, and Lyn. I don't like Elibe at all and I don't like Lyn or Hector as characters, but I do really like them as a pairing, and I'd rather the whole thing not be 3DS characters. There aren't really any Tellius or Magvel peeps I'd pick for this since the pairings I like there aren't in the game.

But if they WERE all in the game, definitely Ike, Elincia, Kieran, and Marcia. lol

It's worth bearing in mind that the previous seasonal banner did have one character who wasn't yet playable at the time, Xander, although he had already appeared as an enemy and was released shortly afterward. There are no more characters in quite that position, so it's possible that they'll be willing to add a character who hasn't yet appeared at all, but we'll have to see. Releasing a character early for a banner does make sense as a promotional thing, although I doubt they'd do more than one.

4 minutes ago, Othin said:

It's worth bearing in mind that the previous seasonal banner did have one character who wasn't yet playable at the time, Xander, although he had already appeared as an enemy and was released shortly afterward. There are no more characters in quite that position, so it's possible that they'll be willing to add a character who hasn't yet appeared at all, but we'll have to see. Releasing a character early for a banner does make sense as a promotional thing, although I doubt they'd do more than one.

Groom Camus...

6 minutes ago, Othin said:

Yeah, but that's just it, Xander was in the game as an enemy and his GHB was coming fairly soon anyway. Characters like Elincia, Kieran, and Marcia are not in the game in any form whatsoever, and they're not all that popular, so I doubt they'd get this treatment.

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

Welp, it's all female. LET THE SALT BEGIN!

Do you have a link/source?

2 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Only one I want is Caeda.

Unfortunately, Belinda wants them all.

Is the blonde one supposed to be Charlotte?

So we have Caeda, Lyn, Cordelia, and blonde girl?

For those who don't want to watch:

Brides are Caeda, Charlotte, Cordelia, and Lyn

Caeda is a mage (blue), Charlotte a lance user, Lyn is a staff, Cordelia is a bow

4 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Welp, it's all female. LET THE SALT BEGIN!

Time to grab popcorn

Just now, shadowofchaos said:

Caeda with a Blue Tome Wedding Bouquet.

Charlotte with "First Bite" Lance Spoon

Tiamo with Cupid's arrow bow.

Lyn with "Candle Service" Wedding Cake lighter staff.

You used the English names except Cordelia?

Anyways, I can see why most of these were chosen, but why Lyn?

3 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Those are Japanese names. Would you rather me type "Rin", "Shiida" and "Sharlot"?

Edited by shadowofchaos

3 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Anyways, I can see why most of these were chosen, but why Lyn?

Lyn is pretty popular.

I'm surprised they did Charlotte before putting her regular version in.  I know they kind of did it with Xander, but even though you couldn't obtain him normal Xander was at least still in the game before Spring Xander.  

Also a little surprised that there's no groom versions of popular guys.

Edited by pumpkinspice48

Just now, shadowofchaos said:

Those are Japanese names. Would you rather me type "Run", "Shiida" and "Sharlot"?

Just seems weird...her name is Run?

Just now, Rezzy said:

Lyn is pretty popular.

Fair enough. I actually like most of them. Of course, since they are limited edition, I have to really not like them to not at least try.

omg I literally screamed and hit the wall when I saw Charlotte! Wow, that's really cool! And also Cordelia!!! Yay!!!

Guess I'll save some orbs even though I know I won't get any of them!

I'm not really that hyped, since only really Lyn is anyone that really registers as a favorite for me.  I'll probably Pull anyway, since the completionist in me wants to get everybody, and they'll be gone after the Banner.

Not sure why they didn't have any grooms, though.

It's odd that Marth is the face of the franchise, but there haven't been any special versions of him, yet.

The only character I'm really a fan of in this banner is Lyn but they made it her a healer.  :mellow:  I'll still probably try to pull for one because they're limited time.

I wonder if the fact they're all girls means we'll be getting an all guy special banner later.