Wedding Banner Speculation

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, NoirCore said:

@AnacybeleI mean, like I said, that's probably WHY Charlotte's in; the irony that her character is like that yet she's dressed as a "faithful" (and I emphasize the quotes) bride. :P

Eh, well, it doesn't affect me since I won't be pulling on this banner, so I guess it doesn't really matter in the end.

1 minute ago, The Geek said:

Bride Cordelia has such better art than her normal version does.  

Mayo once again proving that they're an average condiment, but a brilliant artist.

Yes, much better, thankfully

And I am dying with your icon! lmao ;'D

Caeda doesn't impress. The bouquet just appears and slowly falls onto the enemy? She should be throwing the damn thing! Ugh, this happened last time with Spring Lucina only it was a generic lightning bolt instead of an egg.

Well, this is what I was saving my orbs for, so I'd better spend them. Limited characters are limited characters.

2 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Thx u friend. *Gulps*  :sob:

i got u bro 8')

2 minutes ago, The Geek said:

Mayo once again proving that they're an average condiment, but a brilliant artist.

but mayo is the best condiment AND a great artist -thumbs up- i'm like Hijikata when it comes to mayo tho i can't be trusted

The only thing I hate about this banner is that it's another banner centered on two colors, and I KNOW the game is going to troll me with the first orb set being all Red/Green.

I'm going to pull for at least one of the brides. I have 60 orbs saved from the last orb purchase so I'll give it a try.

Best thing about this banner is Charlotte, because we can finally put to rest the whole "Characters can't debut on special banners" thing.

Hey, I wasn't expecting to see this until tomorrow! And I really didn't expect to see these four (well, three of 'em, I'd pretty much guessed Caeda).

Caeda doesn't do anything for me. Her skillset is kinda boring, though ATK/RES +2 seems kinda interesting (I'd maybe put it on my Genny, since she's +RES and 39 RES isn't getting cracked open all that easily... maybe Fir would want it too? I dunno). I still want her, but mostly because she seems usefulish.

Charlotte I most definitely want. Wind Boost looks really useful, and she'll probably be pretty strong if Fates is any indication. Although, her mouth on her attacking art just looks too big to me, and I dunno why.

Cordelia... didn't call her showing up at all. And definitely not as an Archer. Her skills look lame tho (Rally ATK/SPD would be so much better if it were Rally DEF/RES, so I could stick it on Eirika and have her buff everything), so I won't be going for her... Although, her art is quite a bit better this time around.

Lyn... didn't call her at all, and definitely didn't call her being a staff user, but she actually looks pretty interesting, like she'd be a really annoying enemy since she can pretty much never get countered with Dazzling Staff and them makes it impossible to counterattack after they get hit with it, which might be nice on someone like Azama (who definitely appreciates Dazzling and Candlelight more than he would Wrathful Staff, and probably more than anything else you could give him).

I'm only gonna pull for Caeda/Charlotte (mostly Charlotte), since those two interest me the most (Caeda for possibly making my Genny a little better, Charlotte because I kinda wanna see if she'll have high HP to take advantage of Wind Boost, and if she doesn't I can just slap it on Draug or something). Not about to put money into the game any more tho. Especially not for this, it just wouldn't be worth it for me.

Nooooooo whyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

Looks like I'm gonna be passing on both of the first two seasonal banners. And I passed up on trying for Ninian in case someone I liked was in this banner, I should have known. 

And Lyn isn't even a bow user wtf is with that?!

14 minutes ago, immatx said:

And Lyn isn't even a bow user wtf is with that?!

Bow Lyn can still be a thing with her CYL variant. They don't have to stick with "game canon" for variants so we could end up with stuff like CYL Axe Lucina, CYL Dagger Roy, CYL Staff Ike and CYL Red Tome Lyn for all we know. 

10 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Bow Lyn can still be a thing with her CYL variant. They don't have to stick with "game canon" for variants so we could end up with stuff like CYL Axe Lucina, CYL Dagger Roy, CYL Staff Ike and CYL Red Tome Lyn for all we know. 

"My sister told me to give it a go."

Charlotte?! Fuck yes! She looks great. Definitly will be pulling Although I pull of every banner because i'm desperate for something good.

8 hours ago, wizzard of soz said:

but mayo is the best condiment AND a great artist -thumbs up- i'm like Hijikata when it comes to mayo tho i can't be trusted

I trust you and your preferences in condiments don't worry

No bridesmaid Nino or ringbearer Jaffar breaks my heart, but I like the banner save for...lance Charlotte? Makes me wish Lyn's candle could pass as a sword just so we can have one focus for each color.

I've been pulling colorless in my never-ending search for sheep daughter Genny, so this banner doesn't give me much of a reason to deviate from the plan. Brave Bow Cordelia is something I'll look forward to should I ever pull her.

Edited by MrSmokestack

Caeda is clearly the best out of the banner because if you like her you actually appreciate her instead of waifu BS bias with Lyn, Tiano, and Charlotte.

(Please don't take me seriously)

1 minute ago, Tenzen12 said:

Ok, I will not take you seriously

(Lyn is best character wise anyway)

Character development wise yes. Considering her main character status and Caeda gets shafted by the style of the game she is in.

Well I also appreciate her character design (both original and bride) most, but that's subjective and don't remember good was Caeda unit at all so I can't compare.

I remember I liked Caeda a lot though and even voted for her CYL (after Lyn of course).  She had pretty neat lance, didn't she?

Edited by Tenzen12

6 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

Well I also appreciate her character design (both original and bride) most, but that's subjective and don't remember good was Caeda unit at all so I can't compare.

I remember I liked Caeda a lot though. She had pretty neat lance didn't she?

Caeda's pretty much the best unit in Shadow Dragon, and her prf Lance is really broken.

It's effective vs Cavs/Armors, which make up a lot of your foes in Shadow Dragon especially when 90% of bosses are Generals.  Her low str can be compensated by forging might onto it.  And she has a lot of speed.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

*Looks at trailer* 

Well, I will admit to some NaCl buildup on my end re: the lack of grooms. I already had  a sinking feeling that there'd be none when I saw the silhouettes were teased, since neither of them had what looked like the then datamined bocquet weapon. 

On the other hand, an all bride banner means there could be a groom banner further on. Yes, I know the chances are lower for such a banner but shhh...let a girl dream. ;)

Anyway with the lack of grooms, I guess I know what I'm drawing next, it's gonna be Groom!Kaze. Wether to put him in a traditionally Western attire, or a 紋付羽織袴 (montsuki haori hakama) is the question.

But back to brides again, having Charlotte join FEH in this fashion makes me happy. I'm already anticipating the sheer gold comedy her lines will be. XD

And lol at Virion sneaking his way to a spot on the team that's showcased in the paralogue quest. I mean, we all know exactly what he's aiming for by being there. XD

Edited by Tactician_Iris
Format fail

4 minutes ago, Tactician_Iris said:

And lol at Virion sneaking his way to a spot on the team that's showcased in the paralogue quest. I mean, we all know exactly what he's aiming for by being there. XD

Virion is always one of the four player units in the videos, alongside the Askrans.