Wedding Banner Speculation

17 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Virion is always one of the four player units in the videos, alongside the Askrans.

You could say he wants to be a... player in this banner.

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Virion is always one of the four player units in the videos, alongside the Askrans.

Ah oops, my brain got fuddled there then. It's the GHB trailers that get the unique team treatment (Like the Hoshidosibs in Xander's GHB trailer).

For some reason I assumed it was the same with Banner trailers. XD

Edited by Tactician_Iris

The art looks REALLY good this time around! Cordelia looks amazing, specially her special pose (never thought I'd consider pulling for art only...)
Is it only me or Charlotte has a Lloyd-mouth thing going (but with teeth)? Not complaining, btw, I found her artwork really sweet sorry

7 minutes ago, r4v1sh said:

Is it only me or Charlotte has a Lloyd-mouth thing going (but with teeth)? Not complaining, btw, I found her artwork really sweet sorry

Well, both are by pikomaro. I'd say the artist did pretty good with her.

Her damaged art is by no means cute. I sort of wanna put her into same team as Narcian, put defiant skills on them and then run around with their damaged arts.

Need another two fun characters like that though.

Edited by Tenzen12

16 minutes ago, r4v1sh said:

It's no bigger than her mouth on her bride Cipher card:

I really like all of the art in this banner. Especially the ones with visible shoulders.

I'm trying to figure out how Caeda's and Lyn's dresses are staying up with the damaged neckline hem. It doesn't look like these dresses were made with any shape reinforcement.

Caeda's is definitely in the middle falling off, though, if you look at what the dress is doing on her right side (our left).

I am now tempted to toss down $40 for Bride!Cordelia. I haven't gone full whale on previous banners (money spent there was more to support the game instead of pulling for specific characters), but Bride!Cordelia may make me change my mind. The Perfect Bride title fits her rather well; I dare say she is too beautiful to resist...

47 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm trying to figure out how Caeda's and Lyn's dresses are staying up with the damaged neckline hem. It doesn't look like these dresses were made with any shape reinforcement.

Caeda's is definitely in the middle falling off, though, if you look at what the dress is doing on her right side (our left).

Same here, I don't get how some of these dresses aren't falling off completely either. Most particularly Cordelia's. The top of the torso is like...floating on her breasts.

I mean, I get that they can't actually wind up half-nude for obvious reasons, but if you're going to draw damage on clothes, have it make sense at least.

Edited by Anacybele

57 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I always figure people just use double sided tape when it comes to dresses like that. Uncomfortable as hell, but anything for fashion.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

14 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Same here, I don't get how some of these dresses aren't falling off completely either. Most particularly Cordelia's. The top of the torso is like...floating on her breasts.

I mean, I get that they can't actually wind up half-nude for obvious reasons, but if you're going to draw damage on clothes, have it make sense at least.

Cordelia's at least has the primary line of tension (horizontally across the chest and around the back from the neckline down an inch or two) intact, which should be enough to prevent it from falling off downwards, but Lyn's does not, meaning there's nothing keeping the front from falling off forwards. Caeda's, though is actually more realistically in the process of falling off as the cloth has visibly come off of her skin.

3 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

I always figure people just use double sided tape when it comes to dresses like that. Uncomfortable as hell, but anything for fashion.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Kiran can summon double-sided tape with his/her fancy gun now? Who knew?

Edited by Ice Dragon

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Kiran can summon double-sided tape with his/her fancy gun now? Who knew?

I mean, double sided tape isn't exactly hard to make---just soak a strip of whatever inside a can of glue. That said, that kind of double-sided tape probably isn't something you want to stick to your skin if you want to keep your skin intact.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Cordelia's at least has the primary line of tension (horizontally across the chest and around the back from the neckline down an inch or two) intact, which should be enough to prevent it from falling off downwards, but Lyn's does not, meaning there's nothing keeping the front from falling off forwards. Caeda's, though is actually more realistically in the process of falling off as the cloth has visibly come off of her skin.

You could be right, but I find it hard to tell in Cordelia's case.

Still, I agree for Lyn and Caeda.

7 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

I mean, double sided tape isn't exactly hard to make---just soak a strip of whatever inside a can of glue. That said, that kind of double-sided tape probably isn't something you want to stick to your skin if you want to keep your skin intact.

If you're wearing tight-fitting clothing (like a strapless dress), I'd imagine the shear forces (side-to-side tugging) on any adhesive due to moving around (like turning your shoulders) is going to wear the adhesive out rather quickly.

fireemblemwiki.org has the lv. 40 5-star quotes of the Bridal Blessing heroines posted.

Caeda:

Spoiler

What does love mean to you? Tell me, <player>. As long as the person I love is safe and happy... That's really all that matters to me. Wearing this dress got me thinking, though. When they wed, two people vow to make each other happy. If I were to die... I'm sure that the person I love would be sad. I wonder... Is that what love is? Love isn't as simple as it seems. And I'm sure we all feel it differently... What does love mean to you? Please, if you would, share your thoughts with me.

Charlotte:

Spoiler

Are you going to summon a Hero? Oh, please! Let me come too! C'mon, <player>! Picture this: Someone tall and handsome, strong yet gentle, VERY rich... and single. My destined one! WHAT? It doesn't work that way? What is that thing even good for, then? Never mind. But even without a man like that, I do have a friend in you, don't I? Love fades, but friendship is forever. In other words... for now, you'll do. Enough talk! It's time for action. Make way for the Bride of the Battlefield!

Cordelia:

Spoiler

I've finished my patrol. I've checked our supplies, too. I've been looking for you, <player>. What? That's not a job for a bride? Don't kid around. You know I'm a soldier. Wait.. Is it that you don't want me to spoil my dress? I'm right? Er... How embarrassing! But thanks for the compliment, all the same. Well, why not? You've been so nice to me... I'll try being a bride for you. Ha! You're blushing! How cute. Shall we walk onto the battlefield, arm-in-arm? Maybe we do make a good couple...

Lyn:

Spoiler

Oh, sorry. I was staring at you. You just remind me of someone I know, <player>. My husband? You're kidding, right? No, another tactician. We helped each other out, and we traveled a long way together... That friendship means a lot to me. I'm not sure if you're that much alike, but spending time with you does make me happy. If you feel the same, I hope we're never separated... That sounds like a proposal? Of course it isn't! Why would you even think that?

Kaz_Kirigiri on Reddit has gotten the assets for the Bridal Blessings banner ready for download.

Lyn does NOT sound very happy being in a wedding dress for the most part.

Cordelia seems cool with being in a wedding dress.

Charlotte likes wearing the dress for obvious reasons but doesn't like it at the same time for hindering her in battle.

Caeda is REALLY happy wearing the dress and seems giddy with excitement for a wedding.

Max stats:

Spoiler

Caeda:

_J9kmSJHN7np9_nnD49j0M5fpY9TQPHyKsU3EPLx

Cordelia

Lyn

G44pE9V.jpg

Charlotte

tWLLu0Z.jpg

CX005.png

That paralogue banner can be taken out of context.

Edited by Roflolxp54

1 hour ago, Roflolxp54 said:

CX005.png

That paralogue banner can has be been taken out of context.

Lyn's face in this is kind of creepy.  I think she has the best artwork overall but her face makes me uncomfortable.  

Edited by Lushen