Wedding Banner Speculation

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't imagine they'll do Lucina again. That'd be boring as heck, especially with CYL and Masked Marth already coming :/

I'm dreading this banner. I was excited, but now I'm fearful it'll just be females. I really hope they prove me wrong. So many guys to dress up in nice grooms outfits, so little time!

(Seth to go with Eirika. Ninian and Eliwood together. I wouldn't mind that at all! Eliwood deserves better art and Seth is missed).

11 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I imagine both Lucina and Eirika are prime candidates for the bride banner.

Ugh, PLEASE no. Lucina already got to be in the Easter banner and she's getting a CYL outfit plus her Marth mask, let someone else have a chance at additional variations.

My guesses are Marth, Caeda, Chrom, and Sumia. Who better to use for this than an actual 100% canon marriage that's well known and a super pushed one that's also well known?

I'm probably skipping this banner, though it'd be ironic since I'm a romance nut.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Ugh, PLEASE no. Lucina already got to be in the Easter banner and she's getting a CYL outfit plus her Marth mask, let someone else have a chance at additional variations.

My guesses are Marth, Caeda, Chrom, and Sumia. Who better to use for this than an actual 100% canon marriage that's well known and a super pushed one that's also well known?

I'm probably skipping this banner, though it'd be ironic since I'm a romance nut.

I'd be fine with cannon pairings (and for once, I don't want Lucina in this one). Still, you should probably get used to a lot of Lucina.

10 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I can't imagine they'll do Lucina again. That'd be boring as heck, especially with CYL and Masked Marth already coming :/

I'm dreading this banner. I was excited, but now I'm fearful it'll just be females. I really hope they prove me wrong. So many guys to dress up in nice grooms outfits, so little time!

(Seth to go with Eirika. Ninian and Eliwood together. I wouldn't mind that at all! Eliwood deserves better art and Seth is missed).

I can't imagine it would be all females. There is no way they will pass up the chance for Tuxedo versions of the males (although, I must admit, tuxedo versions of the females would also be amazing. I would be willing to have Lucina again if she was in a tux.)

3 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I'd be fine with cannon pairings (and for once, I don't want Lucina in this one). Still, you should probably get used to a lot of Lucina.

100% Canon pairings and highly pushed pairings are the best way to do this. This way, you're not stepping on too many people's shipping toes here.

And just because Lucina is popular doesn't mean she should be shoved into everything. Same with Camilla. I wouldn't want Ike being in everything either.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

Just a quick correction: Chrom/Sumia is not actually 100% canon. It's heavily implied, but not canon (much like Eliwood/Ninian).

So, I guess Sigurd/Deirdre would be the next choice? Or maybe go for minor married couples like Pent/Louise, Cuan/Ethlyn and Largo/Callill?

I will be shocked if Marth and Caeda aren't part of a wedding banner, considering they are FE's first main couple.

As for who i'd like to see besides those two, well that's easy: Eliwood, Ninian, Roy, and Lilina. Eliwood x Ninian and Roy x Lilina are also well known ships (and heck, there's a Cipher card that has Roy and Lilina together). And you know what, let me throw in Alm and Celica in there as well. Shadows of Valentia is making me ship those two so much.

Vortex is the perma-death mode BTW. Some crazy stuff happens and multiple outrealms get linked together. Fun times.

I'm really curious to know who's in. The safest route is to do another Fates and Awakening pair. Or maybe replace Awakening with Echoes since it's the newest game when the banner rolls.

Just now, Jonnas said:

Just a quick correction: Chrom/Sumia is not actually 100% canon. It's heavily implied, but not canon (much like Eliwood/Ninian).

I didn't say Chrom x Sumia was 100% canon. Didn't you read my post? I said it's super pushed and well known. But as you said, it's highly implied like Eliwood x Ninian.

It's true about the canon pairings probably being better.

Actually, it's a good time to promote the new game further. Can do Alm and Celica, Marth and Caeda.

I don't mind implied ships, personally, so long as it isn't forced in the game itself for the ones where it should be free (like Sumia and Chrom felt more forced by drastically reducing the amount of people they could ship with), but I know Eliwood x Ninian, Eirika x Seth could lead to complaints. Doesn't mean I wouldn't rather see them - and they are not my preferred ships. (well... Eirika and Seth sorta is, but I do very much like Eirika x Saleh, even if they don't get an ending, and Eirika x Innes is cute ^.^ )

Just now, VincentASM said:

Vortex is the perma-death mode BTW. Some crazy stuff happens and multiple outrealms get linked together. Fun times.

I'm really curious to know who's in. The safest route is to do another Fates and Awakening pair. Or maybe replace Awakening with Echoes since it's the newest game when the banner rolls.

On an unrelated note, Trails in the Sky 3 is out? When did this happen?

alright so

cymbeline and naga were found in the data for this

cymbeline is wielded by sanaki, the young empress of begnion

naga is used by julia, the young empress of jugdral

thus, the obvious conclusion is that julia and sanaki will get married and rule over begnion together 

this is the only real possibility

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

100% Canon pairings and highly pushed pairings are the best way to do this. This way, you're not stepping on too many people's shipping toes here.

I agree with the canon pairings. Too much could go wrong otherwise.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I will be shocked if Marth and Caeda aren't part of a wedding banner, considering they are FE's first main couple.

As for who i'd like to see besides those two, well that's easy: Eliwood, Ninian, Roy, and Lilina. Eliwood x Ninian and Roy x Lilina are also well known ships (and heck, there's a Cipher card that has Roy and Lilina together). And you know what, let me throw in Alm and Celica in there as well. Shadows of Valentia is making me ship those two so much.

I thought Alm and Celica were canon?

2 minutes ago, dragonlordsd said:

On an unrelated note, Trails in the Sky 3 is out? When did this happen?

When doesn't matter. You need to get it now.

1 minute ago, unique said:

alright so

thus, the obvious conclusion is that julia and sanaki will get married and rule over begnion together 

I feel like I'm ruining the fun, but I think it's more that the wedding items were added into existing files : P

4 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

It's true about the canon pairings probably being better.

Actually, it's a good time to promote the new game further. Can do Alm and Celica, Marth and Caeda.

I don't mind implied ships, personally, so long as it isn't forced in the game itself for the ones where it should be free (like Sumia and Chrom felt more forced by drastically reducing the amount of people they could ship with), but I know Eliwood x Ninian, Eirika x Seth could lead to complaints. Doesn't mean I wouldn't rather see them - and they are not my preferred ships. (well... Eirika and Seth sorta is, but I do very much like Eirika x Saleh, even if they don't get an ending, and Eirika x Innes is cute ^.^ )

Yeah, I wish I could hope for Ike in this, but he has no romances, so he'd make zero sense despite his popularity. Well, unless IS suddenly decided Ike x Elincia would be a thing... but fat chance. xP

I wouldn't mind Eirika and Seth, as I really like those two.

But Alm and Celica make sense, I forgot about them.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, unique said:

alright so

Sanaki lost to Julia in the voting gauntlet. Can we now presume that Sanaki, despite her forceful personality, is actually the submissive one in the relationship??

I'm not weird, I'm just discussing the true facts presented by the game.

Since Naga was found in the files I think it'll be Deirdre and Sigurd, they're the few characters which canonically get married in FE4. Though special editions before originals is a habit that should die fast.

I've never played the Tellius games but Sanaki + some lover is some option based on the animations. Though the only thing that makes me doubt that these are new characters is the fact that these banners have been found in the game already. If this banner features new units does it mean we're getting banners with new units at a rate of 1 week now. I hope not since i need to save my orbs q.q.

Edited by Galactaray

1 minute ago, Galactaray said:

Since Naga was found in the files I think it'll be Julia and Sigurd, they're the few characters which canonically get married in FE4. Though special editions before originals is a habit that should die fast.

...What? Sigurd doesn't marry Julia. She's a second gen unit. He marries Dierdre. :/

If Sigurd is in this banner, then Dierdre would be with him, but two units that were previously not in the game is a bit much.

1 minute ago, Galactaray said:

Since Naga was found in the files I think it'll be Julia and Sigurd, they're the few characters which canonically get married in FE4. Though special editions before originals is a habit that should die fast.

I've never played the Tellius games but Sanaki + some lover is some option based on the animations. Though the only thing that makes me doubt that these are new characters is the fact that these banners have been found in the game already. If this banner features new units does it mean we're getting banners with new units at a rate of 1 week now. I hope not since i need to save my orbs q.q.

uh, i'm guessing you mean deirdre

but i think those are just there because they were new tome animations

they probably don't have anything to do with the banner itself