Wedding Banner Speculation

14 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

And I don't think we need a "Draug queen," thanks. xP

Well now we need this for the pun if nothing else!

you've "draug" your own grave on this one

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

The silhouettes look like Lyn and Eirika to me. I kinda hope for Rath and Lyn, but then again...I also kinda hope Lyn isn't part of this so I can keep saving orbs.

If Rath shows up on the wedding banner before he makes his proper appearance in the game ... I'm not sure what I'd do. I think the wedding banner is kind of silly and don't plan to pull from it, but it could be next year before Rath is actually added.

Thankfully, I highly doubt Rath is going to be on this banner. There's way too many popular guys that will drive the girls mad to put on this banner to even consider having him here.

If one of Lyn's pairings were to be used in this banner, it would be Hector, no doubt. He's really popular and the pushed pair for her in the game.

Edited by Anacybele

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

If one of Lyn's pairings were to be used in this banner, it would be Hector, no doubt. He's really popular and the pushed pair for her in the game.

Uhm... source? I love Hector/Lyn too but can't remember anything which hints something more than friendship.

Getting together unlocking their own personal tune (not even EliNian has that!) in sound room and unique conversation in final map is not hint enough? 

There is much  more than that, but what I mentioned above other things would be up to discussion. Long one.

Edited by Tenzen12

15 minutes ago, Okigen said:

Uhm... source? I love Hector/Lyn too but can't remember anything which hints something more than friendship.

Uh, besides that they actually have an ending together, how about Hector actually outright saying in a battle convo that he's "lost his heart to her" and how this is the only romantic pairing for the two that unlocks a special conversation? Lyn also gives Hector some comfort after Uther dies.

This is not the topic though, so let's not go further than that on it. I do agree that Hector x Lyn rocks tho!

Edited by Anacybele

No matter how pushed a pairing is, unless the characters in question always end up together (or come together) independent of your actions in the game (Bartre/Karla and Sigurd/Diadora), it's not canon.

Also, I highly doubt the characters here will be "official pairings". It'll just be whichever bloke or gal is going to make the fangirls/fanboys crazy enough to spend money.

Edited by Sunwoo

38 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

If Rath shows up on the wedding banner before he makes his proper appearance in the game ... I'm not sure what I'd do. I think the wedding banner is kind of silly and don't plan to pull from it, but it could be next year before Rath is actually added.

Thankfully, I highly doubt Rath is going to be on this banner. There's way too many popular guys that will drive the girls mad to put on this banner to even consider having him here.

Wow they totally didn't do that with Xander as well! 

Oh wait

1 minute ago, Ronman5 said:

Wow they totally didn't do that with Xander as well! 

Oh wait

Xander was already in the base game and his regular version was planned to be released not too long after that banner. He was also shown in the opening cutscene, and he scored very high on the popularity lists.

Rath does not exist in the base game. We have received no evidence as to when (or if) he will be released into the game. He is also from a game that is over a decade old at this point and he did not score high on popularity lists.

Two very different situations.

58 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I really wish people would stop doing this every single time Lyn and Rath are mentioned in threads. This discussion has been had so many times before. There's just as much pushing for LynxRath as there is for LynxHector and anyone who says one pairing is pushed over the other needs to get the freaking heck over it and just. Stop. This is a massive part of why I don't post here as often as I used to.

I don't care who or what is pushed more. I don't care if the character has yet to appear in Heroes. I was just stating my conflicted feelings on the topic of the banner. I'd love Lyn, and Rath is cool, but I'd also love to save orbs for the CYL Lyn, therefore I am conflicted.

Another pairing I wouldn't mind seeing is Roy and Lilina. I have both of them, but it'd be cute to see them.

Realistically, though, I feel like Marth/Caeda and Alm/Celica are very likely.

All of this is assuming there are grooms, of course.

I also think it's Lyn and Eirika in the silhouette, though I'm not entirely sure. Part of me is really hoping the right one will be Cordelia, but I'll be fine with whoever!! Eirika is cool too, but I'm not too excited about Lyn being a possibility. I don't dislike her, I just don't care about her that much because I wasn't too interested in the Blazing Blade. Sacred Stones, on the other hand, was my first Fire Emblem game, so Eirika was very memorable, and I also liked her as the bride DLC in Awakening.

1 minute ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I really wish people would stop doing this every single time Lyn and Rath are mentioned in threads. This discussion has been had so many times before. There's just as much pushing for LynxRath as there is for LynxHector and anyone who says one pairing is pushed over the other needs to get the freaking heck over it and just. Stop. This is a massive part of why I don't post here as often as I used to.

Whoa, dude, chill out. I can't say I agree with you on how much pushing there is for both, but seriously.

3 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

See, THIS is why they should just do Lyn x Florina and avoid that whole mess. :P

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Whoa, dude, chill out. I can't say I agree with you on how much pushing there is for both, but seriously.

Sorry, but it's really rubbed me the wrong way and turned me off to most discussions.

As for the banner, and thing that'd be cool is something from 4. That game has nothing aside from Seliph, Julia, Eldigan and Lachesis. But, aside from Sigurd and Dierdre, I have no idea who could be used.

1 hour ago, Tenzen12 said:

Getting together unlocking their own personal tune (not even EliNian has that!) in sound room and unique conversation in final map is not hint enough? 

There is much  more than that, but what I mentioned above other things would be up to discussion. Long one.

Actually, if I remember right,

Spoiler

Ninian's death scene has different music if you paired her with Eliwood.  So they actually do have a unique song.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

2 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Sorry, but it's really rubbed me the wrong way and turned me off to most discussions.

As for the banner, and thing that'd be cool is something from 4. That game has nothing aside from Seliph, Julia, Eldigan and Lachesis. But, aside from Sigurd and Dierdre, I have no idea who could be used.

Ah, well, understandable. Certain discussions rub me the wrong way too.

And yeah, something from FE4 would be neat, but I don't think we're getting characters who aren't already in the game. Xander was probably an exception for the Easter banner because he kind of WAS in the game in the form of an enemy character.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Ah, well, understandable. Certain discussions rub me the wrong way too.

And yeah, something from FE4 would be neat, but I don't think we're getting characters who aren't already in the game. Xander was probably an exception for the Easter banner because he kind of WAS in the game in the form of an enemy character.

True Xander was in the game, but part of me wonders if events like this are the only chances for some characters to get in. I dread the very realistic thought that some characters might not make it.

I got it. It's totally Zihark and Meg, with Brom and another random female to compliment them.

Here's the thing:

Why would couples even be relevant in this banner?

I mean they're wedding outfit art.

"And?"

The speculation for pairing pushing is honestly ridiculous.

Have you guys not played other Gacha games like Puzzles and Dragons?

Edited by shadowofchaos

I love how this thread keeps wrapping back around to shipping wars.

1. This game is not confirmed canon, so it doesn't matter who they put in the banner. They could put Ike and Sigrun together for all I care, it doesn't make it fact.

2. There is no guarantee that the pairings will have any signficance. It could all be characters from different games.

3. NO ONE KNOWS WHAT THE BANNER IS YET

Edit: @shadowofchaos has the right idea.

I mean, fighting over pairings if fine, but why don't we fight over what they actually end up doing, rather than what they might do?

Edited by dragonlordsd

1 minute ago, shadowofchaos said:

No, admittedly. So I'm not familiar with what other gacha games do.

2 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Here's the thing:

Why would couples even be relevant in this banner?

I mean they're wedding outfit art.

"And?"

The speculation for pairing pushing is honestly ridiculous.

Come on, Rey, you know the answer to that question is no :P: