Wedding Banner Speculation

6 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Are you saying Eliwood wouldn't look great in his dress?!

Incidentally, I hate to mention it, but there is Abel and Est, too. They get married canonically. And Grey and Clair.

Someone mentioned Pent and Louise, and then there's Sigurd and Deirdre, Quan and Ethlyn. Also, doesn't Thracia make Finn x Lachesis canon? Nanna's his daughter in that, isn't she? (I could be wrong. It's been a while).

Oh, Calill and Largo get married, too.

Anna and Jake (I don't think they get married but they're always together?).

Oh yeah Est and Abel are possible but probably not sadly...

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Oh yeah Est and Abel are possible but probably not sadly...

Though I would happily have Abel in a gorgeous suit, I'm kinda glad they're more likely to stick to other characters ^.^''

It would be a bit of a slap if they put those two in it given what happens.

Edit: Clive and Machilda I think are canon in their endings? And Fred and Olwen. Juno and Zelot are married, too... And are Gale and Minerva married or just going out? Or is my head-canon interfering?

There's more pairings than I remembered. They are there... somewhere lol. Sadly, most of the characters aren't in the game.

Bartre and Karel! I would say Karla, but since she's not in the game, Karel can be his bride :D

Edited by Cute Chao

You know, I'd honestly be surprised if both the male and female versions of both Robin and Corrin aren't here in some shape or form. After all, they are the player avatars in the two "modern" Fire Emblem games.

19 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Also, doesn't Thracia make Finn x Lachesis canon? Nanna's his daughter in that, isn't she? (I could be wrong. It's been a while).

Yeah, Thracia confirms Finn x Lachesis. It also confirms Lewyn x Erynis (Ferry) and Leif x Nanna.

On the subject of other canon ships, i believe Boyd x Mist is canon too, as well as Makalov (is that his name) x Astrid.

Just now, Armagon said:

Yeah, Thracia confirms Finn x Lachesis. It also confirms Lewyn x Erynis (Ferry) and Leif x Nanna.

On the subject of other canon ships, i believe Boyd x Mist is canon too, as well as Makalov (is that his name) x Astrid.

Although, interestingly, isn't Delmud still Beowulf or Hollyn's son. Can't remember for the life of me which one...

Ah, forgot those guys. I suppose, technically, there's also Almedha and Ashnard.

Rajaion and Ena  v.v

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

It also lets both Diarmuid and Fergus (and only those two) use the Beo(wolf) Sword so make what you will of that.

Edited by RedEyedDrake

1 hour ago, Cute Chao said:

Lloyd and Eliwood just to fix their artworks. They can marry each other. Eliwood can wear the dress :D

Sorted ^.^

in all seriousness I know there's no chance of it but I kinda hope eliwood and ninian are there for just that reason

i'd like an eliwood who doesn't have terrifyingly huge eyes

Just now, unique said:

in all seriousness I know there's no chance of it but I kinda hope eliwood and ninian are there for just that reason

Chrom's banner fixed him for me (seriously, Bunny!Chrom is the most adorable ever), so I would love the wedding banner to fix Eliwood. It might still happen. It doesn't mean they're canon. It just means they look darned good in a dress and a nice suit :D

Sadly, I reckon some people will take it like that and complain -.-

5 minutes ago, unique said:

Exactly especially for those saying "non-canon" and just laugh if their picked which I hope!

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

19 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Although, interestingly, isn't Delmud still Beowulf or Hollyn's son. Can't remember for the life of me which one...

He's Beo's. Holyn doesn't have much to do with Lachesis, except in Fujimori where she had a crush on him for a bit (but he got with Ayra anyway). 

My interpretation of what happened is that Beo had Felgus prior to Delmud, then got with Lach, then died, then Lach got with Finn and had Nanna in Lester.

If we talk about Canon couples for a banner, then I would like to see one of these couples:

• Quan and Ethlyn
  • Sigurd and Deirdre
  • Pent and Louise

I would love any of these couples (and then be unlucky on never summon them) ! Is still too early to know what is this banner about, I'm actually thinking this banner can be more similar to the Bride DLC from Awakening

Buuuuut! Actually... If this banner is real then... I'm going to scream! Because all I want is a Magvel banner cofInnescof haha I'm the new were is Ike

Edited by SniperGYS

6 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

If we talk about Canon couples for a banner, then I would change Chrom and Sumia for one of these couples:

• Quan and Ethlyn
  • Sigurd and Deirdre
  • Pent and Louise

I would love any of these couples (and then be unlucky on never summon them) ! But is still too early to know what is this banner about

I disagree, those pairings are either too minor or not well known enough. The characters also aren't in the game. Sumia isn't in the game either, but Xander also wasn't and he got into the Easter banner. However, having multiple characters whose original versions aren't in the game would just be weird.

34 minutes ago, Armagon said:

They're not. Tellius's pairings are mostly non-canon. The only 100% canon one there is Largo x Callil. The others are entirely optional.

Edited by Anacybele

This is probably the best opportunity to see more SS representation, namely Eirika. Well, for introducing Bride class and all that... And unfortunately to add more disgusting jokes

Actually, anyone not named Lucina will do. Not that I hate her but she already has too much spotlight.

About canon pairings, I heard Berkut has a wife (I'm fine with forgettting her name until the game is out though).
But they didn't put Taguel inthe spring banner so I won't put too much credit into canon pairings being in that banner. 

8 minutes ago, unique said:

^This.

16 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Exactly especially for those saying "non-canon" and just laugh if their picked which I hope!

The point of the entire discussion is that you need to realize what is defined by "canon" and it's difference from "oh man the entire fanbase knows it's canon".

This is literally the root of every single pairing argument on Serenes since FESS.

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

but Xander also wasn't and he got into the Easter banner.

Xander was in the game but was not playable, which is different from not being in the game at all. I don't remember if the announcement of his Grand Hero Battle was made before or after the start of the Spring Festival banner, but everyone already knew his normal version was going to be obtainable shortly afterwards anyways.

6 minutes ago, Luxian said:

This is probably the best opportunity to see more SS representation, namely Eirika. Well, for introducing Bride class and all that... And unfortunately to add more disgusting jokes

Everybody get your pictures ready!

Spoiler

58dcfc33b8560_images(1).jpg.365d88d6dc8634a7a896fa41b23298d9.jpg

inb4 the wedding banner features the CYL winners (Ike, Roy, Lyn, Lucina)

inb4 the wedding banner features hopeless suitor characters (Catria, Palla, Reinhardt, Cordelia, Clair, Faye, etc.)

inb4 the wedding banner features avatar characters (Robin and Corrin)

Edited by Roflolxp54

8 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

The point of the entire discussion is that you need to realize what is defined by "canon" and it's difference from "oh man the entire fanbase knows it's canon".

This is literally the root of every single pairing argument on Serenes since FESS.

This is done with an hour ago drop it.

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Everybody get your pictures ready!

Hide contents

58dcfc33b8560_images(1).jpg.365d88d6dc8634a7a896fa41b23298d9.jpg

Pretty sure Ephraim will be the biggest supporter of Eirika in that dress.

I'm surprised to see people finding a trace of this before a swimsuit banner, which I would've thought unavoidable given that summer is coming.

8 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

inb4 the wedding banner features the CYL winners (Ike, Roy, Lyn, Lucina)

inb4 the wedding banner features hopeless suitor characters (Catria, Palla, Reinhardt, Cordelia, Clair, Faye, etc.)

inb4 the wedding banner features avatar characters (Robin and Corrin)

No no no, it will have characters paired with generic village people. (ala Chrom and Village Maiden)

Then, we'll watch the world burn.

That said, I'd find it hilarious if it doesn't feature any sort of pairings at all. Like the siblings stuff with Sanaki and... Klein, was it?

Edited by Acacia Sgt