Character Endings *Spoilers*

Spoiler

EDIT: Forgot to say, there is no Deen ending here cause they obviously went Sonya.

Edited by Azz

They toned down Faye a bit and had people call her out-- wish they'd actually changed her ending.

And they totally went in the direction of Genny and Saber hooking up.

Any word on if the alternate endings will also be transcribed? Just curious.

14 minutes ago, The DanMan said:

And they totally went in the direction of Genny and Saber hooking up.

Their endings don't change if the other dies, they probably weren't going for Genny/Saber.

Edited by AzureSen

Huh, Sonya's ending is just sad. 

Kliff's ending almost sounds like it could lead to a sequel - I'm not claiming that it is in any way, but it's definitely a writing prompt people could use.

I like how they wrote that Alm "cast off the gods' oppresive yolk" in plural; don't these people still worship Mila? I mean they still do in Awakening. Didn't Mila, like, bail them out a number of times throughout the game? Maybe I missed some key detail here.

I

Just now, Thane said:

Kliff's ending almost sounds like it could lead to a sequel - I'm not claiming that it is in any way, but it's definitely a writing prompt people could use.

In before he's included in a Mystery of the Emblem Reremake.

Just now, escotanner said:

In before he's included in a Mystery of the Emblem Reremake.

It's still a mystery~ inb4 he replaces Kris

It's also never specified where he goes or even what direction, which begs a lot of questions.

Just now, X-Naut said:

It's still a mystery~ inb4 he replaces Kris

It's also never specified where he goes or even what direction, which begs a lot of questions.

So he could've gone to Jugdral, Archanea, or some other continent that might or might not be in the next switch game....hmmm.

7 minutes ago, Thane said:

I like how they wrote that Alm "cast off the gods' oppresive yolk" in plural; don't these people still worship Mila? I mean they still do in Awakening. Didn't Mila, like, bail them out a number of times throughout the game? Maybe I missed some key detail here.

It was probably just supposed to be a call forward to Walhart, since I'm pretty sure he says that line verbatim at one point.

1 minute ago, Azz said:

Inb4 Excellus is Kliff's descendant

...I'd be okay with that.

3 minutes ago, Azz said:

Inb4 Excellus is Kliff's descendant

That'd honestly be the funniest unnecessary tie-in ever.

1 minute ago, AzureSen said:

It was probably just supposed to be a call forward to Walhart, since I'm pretty sure he says that line verbatim at one point.

Yeah, but is it really necessary to use it in plural? Alm stopped a corrupt dragon, Walhart wanted to stop a corrupt dragon...I mean, where does super gentle, literally essential for the survival of the land Earth Mother fit into this?

>Conrad remained single

Gods, this makes Conrad even better for me

33 minutes ago, Thane said:

Wait, when was It said that Valmese from Awakening still worshipped Mila? Because they actually seemed to have the same religion as the Ylissean, making their god Naga - hell, the voice of Naga, Tiki, lives in Valm instead of Ylisse.

1 minute ago, The Malign Knight said:

Wait, when was It said that Valmese from Awakening still worshipped Mila? Because they actually seemed to have the same religion as the Ylissean, making their god Naga - hell, the voice of Naga, Tiki, lives in Valm instead of Ylisse.

Pheros: Then you'd be Prince Chrom... Once, I followed your exalted sister, you know. Made the pilgrimage all the way to Ylisstol, just to hear her speak. I, too, grew up worshiping Naga and the Earth Mother.

Wait, wasn't Alm's title suppose to be the Exalted King or is the Saint-King is a completely new title? I do like Jesse's title became as the Steel Amidst the Sand. Too bad that Faye still has her ending almost the same with leaving her own family and vanish and the new title for both Rigel and Zofia became as One Kingdom's Brotherhood of Knights and that might have explained why Valm became one big country for the entire continent. But, I never expected that Kliff gains a son and moves to Valentia where Kliff is from, I kinda wondered what happened to Kliff after his son came? 

Edited by King Marth 64

Maybe he went to the unknown continent where Athena and Kamui are from...

I also like that Delthea's ending replaces "single woman" with "ordinary woman" as it fits her new ending better.

1 hour ago, AzureSen said:

Their endings don't change if the other dies, they probably weren't going for Genny/Saber.

THANK YOU I've said this countless times but it goes over everyone's heads.

So did Kliff's ending change a bit? I thought he came back with his son in the original, rather than just his son.

Little disappointing that Whitewings had reused endings. It's to be expected though, so whatever.

Is it me, or does Faye's English ending make it sound like the whole "disappearing occasioanlly" thing is something she's been doing even since before the start of the game? Maybe it's just me but the use of the word "habit" and "continued" make it sound like she's been disappearing on people even before the war.

Alright, the final line of Clair's ending is amazing: "she and her pegasus continued to race across the sky, gawkers be damned!"

So Alm was remembered as Saint-King Alm I. Does that imply that future Valentian-kings were also named Alm? Considering the continent itself is renamed to honor him, it wouldn't surprise me. Also, it mentions that Alm created a dynasty that would last 1000 years. This is true, as 1000 years after the events of this game, the Kingdom of Valentia (Valm) splits into several countries during the Schism.

Delthea marries this time.

So this time, Kliff doesn't return but his son does. Interesting.

Clive and Mathilda are directly stated to be married, as opposed to the Japanese version, where it's vauge.