Cipher Quartet Unique Arts/Spells speculation

As of now you probably know that the cipher mascots are gonna be downloadable.

What do you think are gonna be the unique arts/spells ate they gonna have to set them apart from the rest?

Personal speculation

Shade - to emphasize her being a genius, she's gonna have a diverse spell set including some unused ones. They may add dine "underhanded" spells to emphasize her being a dark magic user.

Emma - to emphasize her being a trainee, she will have noob friendly skills like underdog etc.

Yuzu - despite being given a hybrid class, I believe her arts will focus more on her sword fighting to compensate her probably lack of spell pool.

Lando - he was ruthless in his youth but have mellowed, He appears to be designed as a gambler. His arts May involve leaving things to RNG. And maybe a few underhanded arts as well.

I hope(though it's not likely) that Lando will have some sort of reference to the fact that he's supposed to be a Dual Wielding fighter - perhaps allow him to equip both a weapon and a shield at the same time? It's doable, but unlikely. As for the rest, mostly I just hope they're easy to get early on and remain usable the entire game - I don't want anything like Priam or Walhart, where I have to beat the whole game to get them.