Swapping Out Characters From The Summoning Pool?

I know some games do this. It's where they alternate which characters are in the pool in order to give you chances to obtain different/new/old characters. Do you think that this would work for Fire Emblem Heroes? I just think that Eliwood and F!Corrin should be obtainable as 5-Stars because they're lords, heck, even make characters that were available as 5-Stars for a long time 4-Stars, and bring in some new 5-Stars. My first topic by the way. I would appreciate your opinions.

I think some form of rotation would be nice.

I have a theory that certain characters are already more common on certain days. Hence why people always seem to continuously get certain 3* characters during pull sessions.

It would be cool for 4* and 5* to be on a cycle though. It won't lessen a 5* only characters rarity too much because 4* units just aren't very good, and you would need to spend 20,000 feathers to make them 5* anyways.

37 minutes ago, Noble Of Pherae said:

I just think that Eliwood and F!Corrin should be obtainable as 5-Stars because they're lords

The majority of the cast should eventually end up in focus banners sooner or later so this won't be too much of a problem.

I thought you could get Eliwood as a 5 star because he was a focus during one of the grand hero battles; guess they changed that. I don't think F!Corrin is happening because she's a free hand out to Android users (a free 4 star is pretty nice tho). I think the system of special focuses during GHB is the way you'll get these characters as 5 stars.

Yeah I would love this. Summoning can sooo painful and annoying. This might increase the amount of repeats someone gets, but if they made certain characters in and out of season I think that would be nice. It's extremely difficult to play this game without spending a massive good amount of money. Orbs are honestly soo overpriced.