B skill Takumi

Thienphu

Vantage or something breaker.  However, vantage requires him to take some damage first but he needs to be very very careful with that pitiful res stat. Probbably not ideal now that he lost his close counter i.e. He will mainly tank mage now.

So my vote goes to breakers.

And yes this should go to the SI thread.

Idk why on earth people are suggesting Vantage on a Brave Bow Takumi set, but please don't do that. Vantage is an enemy-phase focused skill that mostly benefits units that do a lot of damage in one hit. Brave Bow makes Takumi better on player phase but worse on enemy phase and lowers his base attack on the counterattack (since Brave Weapons are generally weaker to balance the double hit), which makes Vantage on a Brave Bow Takumi even worse than vanilla Takumi. 

I would suggest a breaker skill to grant him ORKOs on the few key units he doesn't already ORKO. Swordbreaker is the most common, but Lancebreaker is also an option. One benefit of being a colorless unit is the flexibility to go with any breaker you want, so you should take advantage of that to optimize him for covering your team's weak points. 

Spoiler

591ee6509e4bc_2017-05-1806_01_01.thumb.png.2e198fe08a97ff0fc1c2702be9c44a2c.png

I went with Wings of Mercy, as I have units that reliably can take a hit without dying to trigger its effect, but otherwise its mostly Swordbreaker. Lancebreaker I find less useful than Swordbreaker, though is not a "wrong" choice like Vantage is. Ardent Sacrifice isn't that helpful either, either Reciprocal Aid or some Rally/Positioning. Bravebuilds also typically prefer Attack+ Seals, but hey, just my two cents.