Was anyone able to get the 'Warring Gods' chrome print from gamestop?

Was anyone able to get the 'Warring Gods' chrome print from gamestop?

When I went in, the store manager said he didn't know anything about the chrome print and checked in the back and couldn't find anything, said to check back on Monday.

and the gamestop site doesn't even mention the chrome print anymore.

Was anyone able to get one or know what happened with this?

they had it on the website last night when I was showing my mom what it looked like since she is going to pick up my SE for me.  I have been going to my GS since it opened and the staff know me and and my mom so they should give my mom the print when she goes and picks up my stuff along with my season pass ( I am mad about the price but I did the math and it does cost less).  I will do an update when I get my game from her tonight.

Update: My my mom was able to get the print when she picked up my game for me, I have a great mom!  The print is bigger then I thought it would be, but I really like it.

Edited by EricaofRenais

Got mine. I had to ask for it, but the guy pulled it from the back, saying they only received 10. I bought the $8.99 DLC to get it, which I didn't need because I had enough eShop credit to get the season pass. I figure it's worth nine bucks...although I wonder if he suckered me and I could've got it for one of the $3.99 DLC options.

The guy at my store couldn't find his but he told me to just go to the other one in the mall (yes, my local mall has two Gamestops, both relatively close to each other) and they had one. You can always check other stores, if you a receipt from your pre-order or something like that.

Tangentially related, but what does the "Remove film" sticker mean? Is there a layer of film that should be peeled off? I would check, but I'm paranoid about ruining it.

Edited by Pete-of-the-Forge

43 minutes ago, Pete-of-the-Forge said:

The guy at my store couldn't find his but he told me to just go to the other one in the mall (yes, my local mall has two Gamestops, both relatively close to each other) and they had one. You can always check other stores, if you a receipt from your pre-order or something like that.

Tangentially related, but what does the "Remove film" sticker mean? Is there a layer of film that should be peeled off? I would check, but I'm paranoid about ruining it.

it has a protective film on it that you can remove. 

7 hours ago, Armagon said:

I got one. The guy at GameStop gave it to me.

Same here. He not only gave me that, he literally warned me about the DLC before I bought. 

Bravo zulu, Matthew from the Shelton CT GameStop. That was legit. 

19 hours ago, EricaofRenais said:

it has a protective film on it that you can remove. 

Ah! So it does. Well then... I'll just show myself out, totally not feeling like and idiot or anything.

I decided to look up the price. People are trying to sell it for over £100 on ebay. I'd be very surprised if they get that for it. It's more than the SE of the game! 

Annoyed we didn't get it over here, although a really nice guy at GAME gave me the preorder poster that did come out over here. 

I got one for buying the dlc season pass when I bought the game at game stop. 

Sadly, the limited edition was pre-order only, but I got the game with no issues and the poster was a cool touch!

My SO picked up my Limited Edition for me at EB, and we didn't even know about the poster.  Apparently they just gave it to him with the game.  I didn't purchase any DLC or anything, so yay for free stuff!  

He thought it was a placemat, hahaha.  :lol:

13 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

I decided to look up the price. People are trying to sell it for over £100 on ebay. I'd be very surprised if they get that for it. It's more than the SE of the game! 

Annoyed we didn't get it over here, although a really nice guy at GAME gave me the preorder poster that did come out over here. 

I have seen them as cheap as. . . 16? I think it was. They just don't stay up for long. Just a glance will generally only show you ones that are way over the market value. Example is one that has the Limited Edition + the print. Bidding is at 61 with 10 hours left. It'll definitely pick up as it ends, but I admit I am curious to see what it goes for.

2 hours ago, Usana said:

I have seen them as cheap as. . . 16? I think it was. They just don't stay up for long. Just a glance will generally only show you ones that are way over the market value. Example is one that has the Limited Edition + the print. Bidding is at 61 with 10 hours left. It'll definitely pick up as it ends, but I admit I am curious to see what it goes for.

I'll keep looking for it then ^.^ I'm hoping prices will steady :)