Clash of Cold Steel: An original mecha RP (Sign Up thread)

Corrobin

Barring a few examples (Hans's Nazca, which I'll just go with "Is the most advanced AI the GEF has"), AI is little more than a very advanced Siri at this point. Oh, and for bases in orbit, there is artificial gravity there.

Edited by Corrobin

46 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

I'm going for a statless RP. But thank you for the advice, anyway. And I don't want to give away a few planned twists, so sorry Hylian Air Force, but I'll have to decline.

Er, yes, I realize, but that's not why I linked my thread.

My points on your RP lacking much depth still stand, it would do for the RPers to have more of a world to want to jump into! Especially with statless, you need a bigger story to work with, you can't wait for it to work itself out.

I'm going to reveal things slowly and steadily, rather than MASSIVE INFODUMP OF THINGS YOU'LL PROBABLY FORGET AT THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY that I think plagues a lot of fiction, both fantasy and scifi.

Of note, don't worry, there won't be psychic kids or anything like that.

Well, can't use that idea then.

A few more questions I have:

• Are robotic limp replacements allowed?
  • How much time has passed since the Grieks attacked?
  • Did humanity build it's own mechs before the invasion, or where all mechs created by copying Griek technology?

In order: Yes, 2 or 3 years, and both (mostly industrial before the invasion, with more military being built during and after the war).

Edited by Corrobin

Another thing I wanted to mention: I won't have internet access next week, and for another two days after the weekend. If I sign up now, I won't be able to start playing properly until then.

Still open, just on minor hiatus... okay, minor may be stretching it... because of personal issues.

I'm not going to join after all. I simply don't think I will be able to commit to this, since I can't think of good ways to flesh out my current character idea well enough.

Sorry to dissapoint you.

I might have to back out as well because I checked my schedule and I'm going to be really busy in June. July also might be hard to do since I might try out for summer theater. Sorry I spoke too soon.