Did anyone feel sorry for what happened to Frenand at Act 1 and the other Acts? (Possible Spoilers)

How do you feel about Frenand?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Do you feel sorry about his family in a trategic past?

• I do feel sorry for him about his entire family's death and what happened.
    • Wow, just wow! I don't know what to say?
    • *cries*
    • Umm.....
  2. 2. Do you think the prequel DLC "Rise of the Deliverance" will help and shows a prequel scene what really happened to Frenand's family and Frenand became twisted towards non-nobles?

• I think yes.
    • I have no clue about that?
    • I don't think so, I think that will become really too dark to show what really happened?

On 5/20/2017 at 4:53 PM, maninbluejumpsuit said:

Can't feel sorry for him. We don't know the other half of the story (yet).

1. How many of the commoners on his land starved to death?

2. Did his family have the ability to provide, but refuse to do so?

It's still very possible his family was a bunch of unrepentant scumbags for all we know.

Nope it's stated in a middle of a Clive and Fernand memory that his father was a kind man.

The Memory Prism between Fernand and Clive outright states that Fernand's family is trying to care for their people, but Desaix is putting pressure on them and likely threatening them.

So yeah, not their fault that villagers spoiled rotten by Mila got themselves into a rage and killed everyone.

While it doesn't make Fernand's decision to let Zofia rot any better, it at least gives him some context and how he came to his decision instead of being a jerk just for the sake of being one.