In kind of funny in way what happens between Alm and Marth later family

I was just thinking even though Alm and Celica bring the gap between the two kingdom together, their whatever how many grandson pretty much  says fuck peace, and go out war mechanic on the neighboring country. Even though it was for a good cause,  Walhart should have talk thing through with Chrom and they could save a lot of time. Sad to see the peace they  obtain amounts to pretty much nothing in 2000 years.

Indeed it is said that Walhart conquered all of Valm in FE13 before he tried to invade Ylisse so he is probably not related to Alm or Celica.

He could be seen as a spiritual successor and the only things they have in common is liberating the humans from the gods' influences, Rigel and Valm's lion emblem and

Spoiler

its armor which look like Rudolf's.

He also doesn't have

Spoiler

the Valentian Falchion.

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I'm pretty sure Walhart isn't part of the Valentian royal bloodline.

I'm fairly sure he is. I believe on the Japanese Awakening website, Virion says Walhart is what Alm might've become without Celica (something that seems unlikely given Echoes, but hey, Awakening!Alm was very different). 

Gaiden/Echoes end game spoilers:

Spoiler

It's also why Rudolf looks exactly like him, I'm sure.

38 minutes ago, Thunderstar said:

He also doesn't have

Hide contents

the Valentian Falchion.

Thank goodness for that. One of the cool things about Walhart is how he started off with nothing - even less than most lords in the series - yet conquered everything in spite of that.

2 hours ago, Mikethemaster said:

Sad to see the peace they  obtain amounts to pretty much nothing in 2000 years.

Pff, yeah, if everyone's just going to start fighting in 2000 years again, why even bother, am I right?

1 minute ago, Thane said:

I'm fairly sure he is. I believe on the Japanese Awakening website, Virion says Walhart is what Alm might've become without Celica (something that seems unlikely given Echoes, but hey, Awakening!Alm was very different). 

I see, but I'm don't think that that's solid evidence. It could just mean that Walhart was emulating what Alm did in the history books, but he just didn't have someone by his side to mellow him out. I guess we won't know for sure until they make another game related to Awakening

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I see, but I'm don't think that that's solid evidence. It could just mean that Walhart was emulating what Alm did in the history books, but he just didn't have someone by his side to mellow him out. I guess we won't know for sure until they make another game related to Awakening

That's fair. I always took it for granted; I even thought they spelled it out at one point. Hell, I'd even say 

Spoiler

Rudolf's design

All but confirms it, but of course, it's not 100% proof. Not that this really detracts from Walhart.

3 minutes ago, Thane said:

Gaiden/Echoes end game spoilers:

Hide contents

It's also why Rudolf looks exactly like him, I'm sure.

Thank goodness for that. One of the cool things about Walhart is how he started off with nothing - even less than most lords in the series - yet conquered everything in spite of that.

Pff, yeah, if everyone's just going to start fighting in 2000 years again, why even bother, am I right?

Well I guess 2000 years enough of a wait. lol. But I wounder what Mila thinks look at how Walhart is if he from Valm. I mean Duma probably be having an orgasiam the way walhart is.

It's probably very likely that Walhart is Alm's descendant. Outside of his resemblance to Rudolf, his class is "Conqueror", which is what Alm's Over Class is.

Just now, Slumber said:

It's probably very likely that Walhart is Alm's descendant. Outside of his resemblance to Rudolf, his class is "Conqueror", which is what Alm's Over Class is.

Yeah its' all circumstantial, technically, but it's honestly enough for this kind of connection. They keep pecking at it.

It's a shame axes aren't in this game, I bet they would have added the wolf berg and let conqueror alm