Limited Edition was restocked on Amazon yesterday

I meant to mention this yesterday, but I’m a new member and my account just got approved today. I was alerted yesterday that the limited addition went back on sale, so I went to check it out because I couldn’t believe it, and sure enough it was available, so I placed an order. I have since gotten order and shipment confirmation, so it seems it really was restocked. It seems it has since been taken down again. I don’t know why exactly it was restocked, but I’m thinking they simply were shipped more stock then they initially expected. I am mentioning this just as a heads up that Gamestop and others MIGHT also restock tomorrow so be on the lookout. Also, some Gamestops MIGHT have in store stock left over. When I preordered the standard edition from Gamestop, the sales associate told me if a  preorder was cancelled I could be upgraded to the limited edition, so they might have stock left over if people canceled or didn’t pick up their preorders.