One Question for Echoes

So I have one question, does recruiting Faye and Kliff at the start of Alm's route affect the recruitment of Atlas on Celica's route? I heard that affects getting Atlas and as far as I have researched on here and the fire emblem wiki, they are unrelated. But I am still asking as since some people must surely have discovered if the relationship is there. I would like to know as I get my Limited Edition in the mail no later than this Friday and am very hyped to play.

Just now, Tsak said:

I don't see how as you're recruiting them in chapter 2 and atlas on 3 but I could be wrong? 

I had heard recruiting them at the start forfeits getting Atlas on top of his requirements, but you're able to get Kliff and Faye later at the end of chapter 2. That's what I heard and I know that part of being able to recruit them later is true. IDK if its true or not but Fire Emblem has done weird recruitment methods *have a lord stand on this tile, visit the village that spawns on this turn, beat the map within the turn count, don't kill this person but kill the boss, recruitment chain (example: Serra recruits Erk, who can recruit Priscilla, who recruits Raven, who Recruits Lucius in FE7) or kill units off to get paralogues*

2 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Recruiting them at the start does not affect getting Atlas. I don't think not recruiting them will affect anything with Atlas. I have heard you can recruit Kliff and Faye as Celica. They get special dialogue for it. 

Okay thanks. Now I don't have anything to worry about besides doing a separate run to get Deen since I'm getting Sonya on my first one