Cipher originals in Heroes?

So, the four Cipher original characters, Emma, Shade, Lando and Yuzu will be appearing in Echoes later on via DLC, which means they'll be getting voice actors/actresses. Do you think they'll throw in a Cipher banner in Heroes? I'd definitely be interested.

There's enough of them for a Focus banner so I don't see why not.

Lance flier (Emma), lance cavalier (Lando), sword infantry (Yuzu), not sure what color mage infantry Shade would be.

5 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Lance flier (Emma), lance cavalier (Lando), sword infantry (Yuzu), not sure what color mage infantry Shade would be.

Healer Shade l m f a o

Lando is known for dual-wielding swords, though. I'd like it if they went with that instead of being a Cav for some reason. Though, I guess Sword Cav works too, since he's been Paladin a few times.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Nah fuck Lando

Why is it balanced when a unit have as much defense as Primal Groudon and can use broken as fuck Z move. Actually who the fuck think Z move is a fine and balanced mechanic? Oh great my Skarmory is crisp and healthy so i can counter his lan- C O N T I N E N T A L C R U S H motherfucker

But srsly speaking it seems possible since they are not the only thing in Heroes that is still Japan only. World of Cipher?

53 minutes ago, JSND said:

Nah fuck Lando

Why is it balanced when a unit have as much defense as Primal Groudon and can use broken as fuck Z move. Actually who the fuck think Z move is a fine and balanced mechanic? Oh great my Skarmory is crisp and healthy so i can counter his lan- C O N T I N E N T A L C R U S H motherfucker

But srsly speaking it seems possible since they are not the only thing in Heroes that is still Japan only. World of Cipher?

He got banned

The West is getting the Cipher DLC too, so these four characters technically won't be Japan only anymore.

To my knowledge, the Cipher characters are getting added to Echoes at the same time as Echoes is getting added to Cipher (Set 9 releasing).

With Set 10 containing Heroes characters, I'm expecting the same thing to happen, with whichever focus banner overlaps with Set 10's release date to feature the Cipher quartet.