Why am I not getting daily orbs?

Junkhead

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

Could've sworn you could get them literally every day.

You definitely weren't paying attention mr. ball of dough!

Daily orbs always had a specific event, and since there isn't an event, we gots no orbs!

It's a bit annoying that the daily Orbs happen seemingly at random.  It seems we have them more often than not, but I think this most recent dry spell is one of the longest.  Usually, it's only a few days before they start again.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It's a bit annoying that the daily Orbs happen seemingly at random.  It seems we have them more often than not, but I think this most recent dry spell is one of the longest.  Usually, it's only a few days before they start again.

True. And I really miss the daily Arena quests which give out a free orb and a few feathers. I thought it was going to be a permanent feature in the game, but now it's gone as well. 

I just wish they'd be consistent with the daily missions. It was an interesting element in the game that kept players going. 

2 minutes ago, Lucıůs said:

True. And I really miss the daily Arena quests which give out a free orb and a few feathers. I thought it was going to be a permanent feature in the game, but now it's gone as well. 

I just wish they'd be consistent with the daily missions. It was an interesting element in the game that kept players going. 

To be honest, there's nothing keeping me playing every day right now.  I already got my deathless Arena streak for the week, and I've completed all the missions available.  Having those daily quests, or at least some sort of daily/weekly group of quests would give me a reason to play.

I've got Echoes keeping me busy right now, but long-term, I'd like Heroes to have something to do, other than just grind units every day.  The Arena quests (or something similar) to give a few Orbs and Feathers was a great way to keep people interested, and I'm baffled as to why they didn't make it permanent.

I'm sympathetic to all the people who are sad about not getting orbs.... But I can't help but be relieved because my phone is MIA so at least I'm not missing out on anything substantial xWx ;;;;;

This thread made me laugh. Then it made me miserable. 

I actually saw we got a orb today and I thought the dailies were back but it's just Sunday. I think it would be cool if we got one daily orb everyday and 2 during events like 1.3 celebration. 

Or just give me 20 orbs everyday...plz?

I reckon we should get two daily, imo, since that's about a full pull a week or so, which seems fair to me for f2p. It's not ott (imo at least), and it keeps f2p players interested enough that they may become paid players occasionally, and makes paying players feel some kind of reward.

I wouldn't mind if they attached these two free ones to quests, though, just to keep the interest there. Just do something -.-

35 minutes ago, orca said:

wow there is really nothing to do right now. atleast give us xp/sp bonus or something.

Yeah, this game is just hilarious right now.

I haven't been doing any pulls because I fear I might miss time-limited characters like the Spring banner ones.  I'm assuming the Wedding crashers are going to be time-limited

IS wants to bore people for the moment so they go and buy Echos instead. It's all part of the master plan.

For real though, make 2 daily orbs permanent for God's sake.

17 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

IS wants to bore people for the moment so they go and buy Echos instead. It's all part of the master plan.

I guess they just want people to buy more orbs  :)

Funny thing is, though, that once there is a drought of free orbs people complain all over the net. Its sort of a withdrawal symptom - like a drug that you have been given for free and now they want you to pay for it.

11 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

Make the daily orbs just 1.

And then put the daily quests for an orb back in.

Or maybe they should make a summoning pool for daily items! :)

Where you can pull like 1,3 or 5 orbs, stamina potions, dueling crests or lights blessings, or 100,300 or 500 feathers.

9 hours ago, orca said:

wow there is really nothing to do right now. atleast give us xp/sp bonus or something.

On 05/21/2017 at 9:29 PM, Soul~! said:

We should riot.

8 hours ago, Alkaid said:

See these posts, people who are inexperienced with Gacha:

On 05/22/2017 at 10:57 AM, shadowofchaos said:

I work full time.

I take care of my fiance.

I take care of two pets.

I do chores.

I play echoes.

I play with friends over Discord.

I play Heroes and do quests on downtime between that.

I'm just finishing up may quests. And I'm definitely not "super casual".

They hand out a perfect amount of content to keep me busy.

On 05/22/2017 at 10:33 AM, shadowofchaos said:

Well then don't worry about it.

They're inexperienced.

Literally this is the login bonus for most gacha games:

Reveal hidden contents

FY5FT4r.png

One orb per week.

Only special events like golden week you get ONE orb per day. And they don't get a discount on summoning. It's full 5 premium currency per unit summon.

38 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

See these posts, people who are inexperienced with Gacha

I'm not inexperienced, but that doesn't mean I still wouldn't like them to be permanent. Even the off and on nature of the log in bonuses is a hell of a lot better than Granblue, FGO or most of the others.  However, since this game has shown to be more generous than most gacha games, it's understandable people come to hope for things like daily orbs and whatnot to stick around. And there's no need to talk down to other posters.