Obtaining more Ridersbanes

So, I turned a Ridersbane into a Rhomphaia. Big mistake, as the amount of Cavs and Paladins at that start of Alm's Chapter 4 is massive. While Armorcrush is nice, there's already Steel Lances with that skill, and Knightkneeler would take a butt load of grinding, to the point where it won't even matter anymore.

Is there a way to get more of them without DLC? I already checked if the Rhomphaia could be forged back into a Ridersbane, but it can't.

You don't really need the Ridersbane that much for Chapter 4 imo, especially if you head to Nuibaba first. You get the Duma Lance from Fear Shrine, which, when carried by Mathilda, basically turns her into a goddess especially when forged. Chapter 3 is when the Ridersbane hard carries.

Also you should have like one or two Tier 3 units by now, namely Mathilda and Grey.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

I feel your pain, I did the grind to get everyone to Tier 3 before I started Act 4, mostly just to see the cool outfits. I'm at 27 hours of play time on the save file so far, and 5 or so was grinding.

I'm only at 15, and I haven't grinded until now.

Unless you count trying to beat a summoner for 40 turns as grinding. Which it basically was.