Weapon Triangle Banner??? WTF?

THe new banner released today - it last until 06.06. No daily orbs, no new quests?

Can it get any more boring?

I mean, I completed all quests this month - some more challenging - some more boring. 

They could at least return that play every day event where you get a dueling crest and can have fun at the arena...

Edited by Jedrus Lilac

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

That was my first thought. I figured, 'Oh, new quests!'... but nowt :/

What is wrong with IS? Its not like its that hard to come up with new quests. Even boring ones are better than no quests at all.

Some quests are fun -11-3 and 11-5 were quite challenging for me and therefore fun. Other quests are more boring like kill 15 of these or complete the tenth stratum 15 times and get one orb as reward. 

IS needs to change this. IMO it would be fun if there was something new every day - at  least a daily quest or something. 

It would be quite exciting - something a feeling like - hey lets see what they come up with today - is it gonna be a minor little quest or some huge quests with big rewards. As it is now its more like there is one update that can be completed within a day (like the sacred seals quests) and will last for about two weeks. Not cool IMHO. I mean nothing against it lasting two weeks - but hey, bring out something every day.

This game is a marathon, not a sprint.  I've got a ways to go on several things, so I have a use for my stamina for the forseeable future.

24 minutes ago, eclipse said:

This game is a marathon, not a sprint.  I've got a ways to go on several things, so I have a use for my stamina for the forseeable future.

I'd be happy with this (and I am still training people up), but I have to admit to looking forward to more chances to earn orbs before the potential limited wedding banner -.-

Or extra shards since I'm out ^.^''

6 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Well, it gives people more chances to get Azura. Hinata himself is pretty good SI fodder. 

I think Hinata is better as a 4* when it comes to SI fodder.

I am not complaining about the banner itself - its just they could add some quest and give people the chance to earn more orbs. 

28 minutes ago, eclipse said:

*Looks at the 46000 feathers and over 1800 SP I need to grind for Blade Emblem*

I'm in the same boat. All I'd've cared about are the orbs- the Battling Lloyd banner flushed me out, and I'm scared for missing out on Tana.

1 minute ago, Jedrus Lilac said:

I think Hinata is better as a 4* when it comes to SI fodder.

I am not complaining about the banner itself - its just they could add some quest and give people the chance to earn more orbs. 

Well, Olivia could benefit from his Ruby Sword+. Yeah, the lack of quests make it kinda redundant. It's basically a filler banner until we get the Wedding Banner or whatever they have in mind for next month. 

On the subject of strange banners... Brave, Killing, or Silver next? We'e probably not going to get the tomes, because it's hard to round those out to 4 (maybe a banner with two out of four Arcs, Ravens, Blades or Wolfs).

1 hour ago, Lord-Zero said:

Well, Olivia could benefit from his Ruby Sword+. Yeah, the lack of quests make it kinda redundant. It's basically a filler banner until we get the Wedding Banner or whatever they have in mind for next month. 

Seems as if they are running out of ideas - 

Right that ruby sword could come in handy - I have yet to sacrifice a 5* for skill inheritance, though.

Got and Effie that I would like to quip with distant counter (Zephiel as well).

I believe we are in a drought of New content again. Maybe this is a prelude or whatever to something big happening later on, but I don't know.

5 minutes ago, escotanner said:

I believe we are in a drought of New content again. Maybe this is a prelude or whatever to something big happening later on, but I don't know.

The mentioned something about a permadeath mode coming in May or something - wonder what that will be like...

Generally speaking new content takes to much time and - is not really meaningful most of the time. Its overshadowed by droughts. They really need to fix this. If they cant come up with something meaningful they should at least do something.

The point of this banner is literally to try to get people to spend orbs in order to force them to buy orbs to be able to grab characters from the wedding banner.

Of course they're not going to give you more free orbs at the same time, that would defeat the purpose. Part of how gatcha games work, absolutely nothing to do with "SI is running out of ideas". 

Yeah, if IS just drowned us in free orbs, nobody would buy any and that's not going to help the game much if it doesn't make money. I'd throw a pull or two on this for Titania, but I'd like to save my orbs and also not risk winding up with Cecilia instead (both are green units).

People should stop pulling for Hinata IMO.  Fury 3, is great but you can get a 4* Hinata instead...if you're not getting lucky I would just wait on fury or wait until another 4* hero with fury is released. 

I don't think it's worth spending orbs going for a 5* for inheirtace when you could go for a normal 5* you want and get Hinata 4* along the way.

Unless you're a whale...

You get quests every two weeks, OP.

Special events gets orbs. Like Golden week in Japan.

This is literally an appeal to people who want these characters if they happen to have orbs or the money.

1 hour ago, TheNiddo said:

The point of this banner is literally to try to get people to spend orbs in order to force them to buy orbs to be able to grab characters from the wedding banner.

Of course they're not going to give you more free orbs at the same time, that would defeat the purpose. Part of how gatcha games work, absolutely nothing to do with "SI is running out of ideas". 

Right. Seems to be a good idea to make people buy more orbs...

5 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

You get quests every two weeks, OP.

Special events gets orbs. Like Golden week in Japan.

This is literally an appeal to people who want these characters if they happen to have orbs or the money.

I seem to understand the mechanics. Guess I am a little bit disappointed, thats all. Its probably the first banner that came with just the banner - no orbs no quests.

I have bought some orbs over the last couple if weeks even though I wanted to stay f2p. So its not necessarily just the lack of free orbs that got me agitated.

Right now I have enough units and dont really need another sword lord or healer. So summoning from this banner wouldnt have happened anyway.

To me its their general approach to content which is a little bit poor. ?

Maybe the game is not doing so well moneywise or there is another reason why they dont make the game more appealing on regular basis. Or maybe I am way too demanding.

Its the last thing you mentioned.

Gatcha games don't work with constant content updates everyday. Its overwhelming. I'm still trying to finish the last of the Lunatic quests for the latest story chapter and I'm still working towards the new seals. I have some of the other May quests I could go after still if I wanted to. I have multiple characters I still need to level up and there was the gauntlet last week. 

If new things were added on top of all of that, I wouldn't be able to make much progress due to the sheer amount of things to work through, and this is with knowing that the permadeath mode is coming out later this month. The game is doing great, its in the top 10 for apps in the Apple Store. They're handling the content more or less perfectly for a gatcha game. People just freak out if they don't have something to do for more than 24 hours. There needs to be down time in gatcha times.

1 hour ago, TheNiddo said:

Its the last thing you mentioned.

Gatcha games don't work with constant content updates everyday. Its overwhelming. I'm still trying to finish the last of the Lunatic quests for the latest story chapter and I'm still working towards the new seals. I have some of the other May quests I could go after still if I wanted to. I have multiple characters I still need to level up and there was the gauntlet last week. 

If new things were added on top of all of that, I wouldn't be able to make much progress due to the sheer amount of things to work through, and this is with knowing that the permadeath mode is coming out later this month. The game is doing great, its in the top 10 for apps in the Apple Store. They're handling the content more or less perfectly for a gatcha game. People just freak out if they don't have something to do for more than 24 hours. There needs to be down time in gatcha times.

I work full time.

I take care of my fiance.

I take care of two pets.

I do chores.

I play echoes.

I play with friends over Discord.

I play Heroes and do quests on downtime between that.

I'm just finishing up may quests. And I'm definitely not "super casual".

They hand out a perfect amount of content to keep me busy.

THE GAME'S LACK OF CONTENT CONTINUES TO BE MERCIFUL TO MY MISSING PHONE SITUATION LMAO

Who's even in this banner anyway? ....Oh. No one of note lol... although, Hinata, Fury, hmmm... 5* Hinata for Fury fodder would be kind of a waste though innit. Welp too bad I'm gonna be spending all my orbs tryna get Ninian anyway lol. 

2 hours ago, BANRYU said:

THE GAME'S LACK OF CONTENT CONTINUES TO BE MERCIFUL TO MY MISSING PHONE SITUATION LMAO

Who's even in this banner anyway? ....Oh. No one of note lol... although, Hinata, Fury, hmmm... 5* Hinata for Fury fodder would be kind of a waste though innit. Welp too bad I'm gonna be spending all my orbs tryna get Ninian anyway lol. 

What happened to your phone?

Azura is definitely of note in this banner. Cecilia too I guess, but she's free already.

36 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

What happened to your phone?

Azura is definitely of note in this banner. Cecilia too I guess, but she's free already.

Azura is definitely noteworthy but Ninian interests me more haha ;; =w=

As for my phone... ahh, it's stupid... It's SOMEwhere in my living room because I fell asleep with it in here but I have no godly idea where, and I couldn't call it as radar because it died. It's been missing for several days and it just all around sucks lol. But ehh I'll be getting a replacement shortly if I can't find it today or tomorrow... It's bothersome but no huge deal. 

4 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

As for my phone... ahh, it's stupid... It's SOMEwhere in my living room because I fell asleep with it in here but I have no godly idea where, and I couldn't call it as radar because it died. It's been missing for several days and it just all around sucks lol. But ehh I'll be getting a replacement shortly if I can't find it today or tomorrow... It's bothersome but no huge deal. 

It'll turn up as soon as your new phone arrives....