Wasn't there an OST download for Echoes under the game's section on the site?

i'm not sure about that, but I believe the datamining thread that's pinned in this section has a link to the soundtrack (although they're not all properly labeled)

i'm curious about this too though cause a while back I made a youtube channel where I uploaded all the songs from this game and i'd like to have the english ending theme on there

Thanks! I'm looking forward to when the game gets a proper OST release, too. I'll probably buy it since it's my favorite OST in the series so far. I just don't want to scour the internet for a bunch of pre-order "best selection" CDs so I can maybe piece together a decent tracklist, heh. Easier to stick with gamerips for now.

2 hours ago, VincentASM said:

Oh yeah, if you need the DLC music, just let me know. I have the files (for the currently available DLC), but haven't gotten around to converting them.

i don't need them immediately or anything since a lot of people have uploaded them already but it'd be nice if I could get them whenever you do have them

all the other videos I can find are like, 15 minutes or more, and that doesn't go well for people's playlists, so I'd like to get them up at some point

3 hours ago, VincentASM said:

Oh yeah, if you need the DLC music, just let me know. I have the files (for the currently available DLC), but haven't gotten around to converting them.

Please upload the DLC music! I heard an arrangement of Expedition from FE3 in one of the trailers and it must be listened to.