Post your biggest projects in the game!

Anacybele

My bigger project is to have Takumi and Innes in the same team, but Innes is not here yet mmmm...

Wow, I feel like if is impossible for me to use a 5* as a fooder, so Iget surprised every time I see people using them like that haha

I hasn't do a lot of inheritance, the one I have inverted the most is my Oboro (I had to promote Beruka and Henry for her)

tumblr_on8gnuGOm31rql8cco2_1280.jpg

Not the best options for her I know, but she is doing her best fine

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, DarkLordIvy said:

To be honest I pulled both of these guys already at 5*. Although I do have a 4* Seliph who might get upgraded for another merge one day. 

Ehh I'll count it anyway since Seliph is not considered to be very good by most folks =3= (or at least, he faces a lot of stiff competition)

15 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

Hm. My two favorite project units are definitely:

Caeda - One of the first builds that I came up with on my own, the one that got me into analysis write-ups (a short-lived endeavor =P ), and made me decide to finally go ahead with plans to write up a combat simulator. Strangely enough, I have a random 5* Cain pull to thank for all of that, as I knew I would never want to actually use him. Once SI was announced, I was basically hunting around for someone to give it to.

Reveal hidden contents

n3tkPUs.jpg

Elise - When I made the switch from full-team training to single-unit focus in the training tower, Elise was my go-to healer. Eventually she got so stacked with Skill Points that I just started tossing stuff on her (like "oh hey, if healers were ever made combat-capable, Spd +3 would be cool on her" or "dang, a healer with Wings of Mercy would be interesting" or "Training Cavs would be so much easier if I had Elise double as a buff-bot and ran 2 dancers").

Then Wrathful Staff decided to exist, and Elise's Quilt of Sorrow began construction.

Reveal hidden contents

sQqMe42.jpg

10 hours ago, Lucıůs said:

Ladies and gentlemen, I humbly present to you...

the most benevolent of them all

the one who possesses such magnificent grace 

the trappiest of the traps

Screenshot_2017-05-22-22-36-20.thumb.png.ce910b8d865c0c39552810439e8d541e.png

He's +ATK/-SPD which is a bit bittersweet. Nonetheless, I know I have said it before so many times already, but nothing can replace the joy of how rewarding this can be. I never thought that Lucius will make it into the game considering there are lots of more popular competitors in different series. 

As for my dream team:

Reveal hidden contents

I am building a Blazing Team! *CUE IN BLAZING BLADE ATTACK THEME!!!!*

Screenshot_2017-05-22-22-36-50.png.345324ab87ca86cd2c3f30ff8a9c0b65.png

4 characters are not enough!!!

Currently working on Raven right now (Need to 5* Hana for that Life and Death 3 since Raven's IVs are +Res/-HP which essentially balances his Def and Res at 25)

And I'm still itching to pull for Lyn!

Other than that, all is well. Although I am still keeping my head up for Guy, Rath, Pent, Louise, Nils, Heath, Kent, Sain, Oswin, etc.

8 hours ago, MediocreLee said:

Palla:

Reveal hidden contents

5923defa23175_FEPalla.thumb.png.0d1c9eab1fe3dfe97909b9a1aa896439.png

I don't use Palla as a mainstay on my team, but I had a blast training her up.  She was originally 3* and she's one of my favorites from Shadow Dragon with good art in FE Heroes so I thought why not?  So I embarked on a "Make Palla Awesome" mission which was challenging, but was successful.  It was also easy to get the skills for her since training her from 3* meant she got tons of SP on the way.  And I actually trained her up while I was in Japan so she's kinda a reminder that I went to Japan in a weird way; like, I specifically remember where exactly I was when I made her 5*.  She's +Atk/-HP.  (Yeah I have a lot of -HP heroes..)

5 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

My bigger project is to have Takumi and Innes in the same team, but Innes is not here yet mmmm...

Wow, I feel like if is impossible for me to use a 5* as a fooder, so Iget surprised every time I see people using them like that haha

I hasn't do a lot of inheritance, the one I have inverted the most is my Oboro (I had to promote Beruka and Henry for her)

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_on8gnuGOm31rql8cco2_1280.jpg

Not the best options for her I know, but she is doing her best fine

MORE NONTRADITIONAL STUFF GOOD. I APPROVE

Hey so can Healers get Fury...? I feel like both that Elise and that Lucius would appreciate it but maybe they can't and I'm remembering wrong. 

13 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

MORE NONTRADITIONAL STUFF GOOD. I APPROVE

Hey so can Healers get Fury...? I feel like both that Elise and that Lucius would appreciate it but maybe they can't and I'm remembering wrong. 

Yush! High five!

Unfortunately, healers are only limited to a handful of A passives such as statboosters (excluding Fury), Fortress Def, and Defiant skills.

Bummer how the limitations crushed my dream of Fury Lucius who can provide huge amounts of heals with Martyr every time he takes true damage from Fury. 

4 hours ago, Birdy said:

P.S. How do you guys add pictures here? I can see the clipmark, but it always says the size file is too big for me...

Since I'm on an iPhone, I take a screen shot, then email myself the picture. The iOS mail app will ask if you want to resize the picture, which I do to medium size. That's typically 300-500kb. Then I save the resulting picture and post it here. It's a bit of a hassle, but it beats deleting old pictures frequently. 

Bunny Camilla is a pain to get working as flying Robin...I've been slowly working on her and she still doesn't have Triangle Adept 3 bought (out of SP), a B slot, a C slot, a special, or an assist...  Gronnraven+ and Triangle Adept takes so many skills and it doesn't help how illusive Roy is so I had to 5* a Cordelia and Cecilia for her.  

But Xander probably used the most SP overall.  It helps that I used my 3* and leveled him to 40 three times so he had enough SP to do everything.  He's just missing slot A Fury 3.  Otherwise, he has Vantage 3, Fortify Cavalry, HP+3 Seal, special, and assist filled out.

My biggest projects, huh...

Well my freshly baked armor emblem need some work, but to most relevant build would be rather outlandish Effie.

Witchunter Effie

5* (in progress)

Sapphire lance+ (nope)/Swap (done)/Sol (in progress)

Distant counter (nope)/Quick Riposte3 (in progress)/armor buff (done)

She will be Hector personal guard, chasing away ungrateful daughters, creepy stalkers and awesome empresses.

My horse emblem that's where my heart lies.

Quad Titania

Br. Axe+ (in progress)/Rep. Aid (basic kit)/moonbow (in progress)

LoD3 (done -poor Jaffar T_T)/desperation3 (nope)/ cavalry buff (done)

Etrurian swiss knife general

Here I get more wordy. Basically while Cecilia waiting when Nino get gold for upgrade of her blade I decided give her TA3 (sorry Lilina Roy will be with your teacher) to be able able switch on raven build outside of horse emblem. Than I came to realisation: if I go for universal appeal I can give her full set of breakers well. That's the plan.

Edited by Tenzen12

Probably spent the most on Felicia, not as great as the other here. I'm thinking of replacing her A with Distant Def (if I roll a duplicate) or Fury and replace her assist with Drag Back.

Rogue Dagger+
Reposition
Iceberg
RES 3
Poison Strike 3
Threaten ATK 3

Spoiler

obxM83j.png

Well, one thing is getting Hector to monster status, and I'm close, pretty much just needing to pay off a moving skill and Vantage 3.

A larger project is getting a bunch of units up to level 40, which has been slowed down by trying to get all these quests lately (and messing up the arena season as your only unit options are a bunch of 3*s, an underlevelled 5* Alfonse and 4* Xander/Roy).

Edited by Dayni

Still a work in progress, since I need another Cecilia.  Since I'm too damn busy to port over pics, have some lists.

Spring Camilla (+Def/-Res):

- raven+
- Bonfire
- Rally Attack (which I still use)
- Triangle Adept 3
- Escape Route 1 (will be Escape Route 3 one day)
- Fortify Res
- Atk +1

Total cost:

- 20,000 feathers for the raven+ tome
- 2,000 feathers for Bonfire
- 2,000 feathers for Fortify Res
- Sorry Roy

She's been on my arena team, and hasn't budged.  She laughs at arrows before OHKOing them back.  Atk +1 is necessary to OHKO M!Robin.

One day, I'll get the necessary materials for. . .

Spring Lucina (+HP/-Atk or something like that):

- blade+
- Moonbow
- Reciprocal Aid
- Defiant Atk 3
- Desperation 3
- Hone Atk 3
- Spd +1

Total cost:

- 2,000 feathers for -blade and Defiant Atk 2
- 20,000 feathers for blade+ and Defiant Atk 3
- a random Palla
- 2,000 feathers for Desperation 3
- one day, I'll pull another Olivia and Donnel/Matthew/Setsuna

-Atk is a damn unfortunate nature, giving her just four more Atk than Odin.  What this set wants to do is to get below half health so that Defiant Atk can kick in, giving her a whopping +14 MT.  She'll definitely get some sort of Speed boost, putting her at 41 Spd total.  Still need an Odin, Palla, Olivia, and Reciprocal Aid!

I have been building a Nino nuke team since SI was introduced, and I still have a long way to go.

Nino: Gronnblade+, Drag Back, Moonbow, Fury 3, Desperation 3, Hone Atk 3. (complete)

Eirika: Sieglinde, Rally Speed, Iceberg*, Fury 3, Swordbreaker 3, Hone Def 3 (Since I can't pull Oboro I am thinking of doing a stupid shenanigan. I am holding back until they announce more sacred seals or I pull Oboro. I would like Moonbow but I haven't drawn a Palla or Odin in ages so I plan on giving her Iceberg). 

Azura: Sapphire Lance+, Sing, Moonbow, Fury 3, Wings of Mercy 3, Hone Res 3. I actually changed Hone Res for Def due to the lack of Oboro but if it happens res is coming back. I'm only missing Moonbow, Azura currently has New Moon.

Other projects I want to bring to full potential the Askr trio and the GHB units.

Edited by L9999

I have a lot going on. I will just talk about my favorite projects.

Since I just pulled my fourth Reinhardt, I will start with my quadruple Reinhardts defense team project. From left to right in the picture, the natures are (+Atk, -Spd), (+Atk, -HP), (+Atk, -Spd), (+Res, -Def). I am still working on my first one. They will have Death Blow 3, Wings of Mercy 3 and Hone Cavalry or Fortify Cavalry for passives, Moonbow for special, and Pivot for support. I will sacrifice my fourth Reinhardt for Goad Cavalry if I can summon another copy with better nature. This is currently the project with the second highest priority.

The "cleaning" project I am working on is to merge and upgrade all units that can be summoned at 3*. This is my biggest and highest priority project since I need more space. The most notable ones that are near completion are Cherche, Olivia, Robin, and Setsuna. Quadsuna (+Spd, -Def) is 99% complete with all skills learned. Her nature is not bad, but I am waiting for a (+Spd, -Res) copy to promote that to 5*. I plan to do the same with units that can be summoned at 4* after this is done.

My pony team project stalled. I got Clarine, Priscilla, Reinhardt, and Xander to near completion, but I got lazy since Reinhardt and Xander are so good already. Cecilia, Gunter, Jagen, and Ursula are over half way done. Elise and Olwen are leveled up to 40, but I am waiting for better natures copies before I continue with them. I stopped working on Stahl onceI got Eldigan, and I stopped working on Eldigan onceI got Xander. I am still waiting for Leo to make an appearance.

My Eirika project is not big, but it is one of my favorites and is completely done. She is 5*Lv.40+4 (+Spd, -HP), and the only thing left is to merge future 5* copies into her.

My favorite project, which is also small, is Doctor Lucina. I currently have a subpar nature copy learning the skills, but I do not have a Medicina (+Spd, -HP), so the project has a low priority right now.

Screenshot_2017-05-24-08-56-20.png

Mine is making Lon'qu top tier. I can't remember specifics on the top of my head, but he has LAD, Brave Sword, Triangle Adept.

When/if I get that done I'm working on an only girls team of Nino, Clarine, Oboro, and another unit that I haven't picked yet, probably Celica since I just got her

1 hour ago, Lemmy said:

what is doctor lucina?

Lucina using Falchion's built-in Renewal 2, typically Renewal 3 stacked on top of that, and Reciprocal Aid to transfer her HP to other units.

Nice topic ! I finished my Pegasus Emblem yesterday, thanks to the wonderful Defense 5 mission. Since the kits are in no way revolutionary, I'm skipping the technical specs. Let me jjust mention that:

• Iote's shield on Shanna was motivated by fear of Takumi, which turned out to be unfounded.
  • Shanna "JAS 39 Gripen" and Palla "A-10 Warthog" were the easiest units to equip, their native kits are excellent.
  • Hinoka "E-3 AWACS" took more time, mainly because of her 5-star status and her expensive special.
  • Cordelia "F-22 Raptor" is possibly the priciest unit to roam the skies ever. Not only did I have to re-equip her almost entirely, but her special is a 3-tier SP guzzler.

AirForceChirp.jpg

My two sisters are nearly complete! I just need to switch around the flier buffs once I get Hinoka and Minerva. My S. Camilla isn't finished yet though :0

I raised this Catria from 3*, which was the one given by the flier quest. I never had one until then! So proud of her... :') *sniff*

Edited by GuiltyLove
posted Palla twice

Well my Gronnblade +spd -atk (which thank to her high base attack doesn't hurt her that bad though I would have prefered a different bain but at least for I think +spd is the best boon for her) Cecilia is nearly complete behold my masterpiece. All I need is Fury 3 (Hintana, Hintana my world for a SINGLE Hinata) Killing Nino was hard but her IV where not that great (-hp +res) and I wanted a completely different skill set for her anyways so I will just raise another at some point. 

Spoiler

IMG_1803.png

Edited by Locke087

On 5/24/2017 at 1:23 PM, XRay said:

Screenshot_2017-05-24-08-56-20.png

this is hilarious...and i hope i never have to face it lol.

i finally went through with my Lon'qu project with my +def/-HP one, since i was sick of waiting to pull a +Atk. if i eventually pull one i will throw down another 20-22k feathers and merge aha.

c84e88412305d9034a839573c85eae38.png

still waiting on the fodder for his C skill, probably Spur or Hone Speed..

Nowhere near done, but I'm working towards making "Give Horse Emblem the Middle Finger" Soren.

He's +Speed/-HP
Going to give him Fury 3, G Tomebreaker, C passive isn't important
Going to give him Gronnwolf+, and then Moonbow on top of that.

The number of horses this setup doesn't take out is rather low. The number of horses this completely screws over? Reasonably high. Reinhardt is completely helpless against him as a bonus. Only got the G Tomebreaker and Moonbow so far. Probably not going to bother changing his C passive, but man promoting Fem!Robin to 5* just so I can give away her weapon is going to be a pain. 

Honestly the idea is hilarious enough that if I ever pull another Raigh I might actually keep him and work towards making him a 5*. Maybe promote Ursula as well...

Edited by TheNiddo

4 hours ago, TheNiddo said:

Nowhere near done, but I'm working towards making "Give Horse Emblem the Middle Finger" Soren.

He's +Speed/-HP
Going to give him Fury 3, G Tomebreaker, C passive isn't important
Going to give him Gronnwolf+, and then Moonbow on top of that.

The number of horses this setup doesn't take out is rather low. The number of horses this completely screws over? Reasonably high. Reinhardt is completely helpless against him as a bonus. Only got the G Tomebreaker and Moonbow so far. Probably not going to bother changing his C passive, but man promoting Fem!Robin to 5* just so I can give away her weapon is going to be a pain. 

Honestly the idea is hilarious enough that if I ever pull another Raigh I might actually keep him and work towards making him a 5*. Maybe promote Ursula as well...

This sounds funny.  If you REALLY REALLY want to make horses cry, though. . .have Raigh hand his tome to Lilina. :P:

3 hours ago, eclipse said:

This sounds funny.  If you REALLY REALLY want to make horses cry, though. . .have Raigh hand his tome to Lilina. :P:

Hrm well, I do have an Lilina kicking around...