Post your biggest projects in the game!

Anacybele

Incidentally wip Lilina: +atk/-spd

Spoiler

12gAb2s.png

She's got Roaurraven+ ready to go just no SP, I'm desperately wanting to 5* her asap for SP and general use. I'm still deciding on a Special towards Dragon Gaze or Luna (it's kinda difficult since Moonbow doesn't make much difference when I ran it through the calculator). So far she's the most expensive SP wise because every single slot needs change @_@

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HE. IS. FINISHED. My beautiful Lucius has been completed. (Though his special is still up in the air. I may change it to Heavenly Light or Miracle.) With luck, I'll be able to merge him, but my little 4 star Lucius is the only one I've gotten. He's +ATK -HP. And he handles fights pretty well....as long as he's the one initiating. I'm hoping for more OP healer skills in the future. 

IMG_0939.PNG

28 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

HE. IS. FINISHED. My beautiful Lucius has been completed. (Though his special is still up in the air. I may change it to Heavenly Light or Miracle.) With luck, I'll be able to merge him, but my little 4 star Lucius is the only one I've gotten. He's +ATK -HP. And he handles fights pretty well....as long as he's the one initiating. I'm hoping for more OP healer skills in the future. 

IMG_0939.PNG

Imbue is pretty good for Rehabilitate if you have high HP allies, honestly.

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Imbue is pretty good for Rehabilitate if you have high HP allies, honestly.

It's been pretty good so far. The low cool-down is nice, and it helps when Rehabilitate isn't healing all that much. Sometimes it's just a little redundant, so it's kind of situational. For now, it's definitely good enough. For the Tempest, Heavenly Light will probably be useful to have around. 

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

0GvCkeA.png

Finished this a few days ago, but it is finally done! Triple Reinhardt defense team! If you see an Askr Trio with a really low team score, Reinhardt Emblem might be hiding behind it. If you see me in the Arena, avoid me!

1 hour ago, SSbardock84 said:

Ike, Michalis, Camus, and Takumi. Then it was Xander, Tharja, Linde, and Camilla (Bunny).

What is your skill set for Michalis? I see many Bunny Camillas around for her tome and mobility, but I do not see that many other fliers except as support for Camilla.

14 minutes ago, XRay said:

What is your skill set for Michalis? I see many Bunny Camillas around for her tome and mobility, but I do not see that many other fliers except as support for Camilla.

Not my question, but Michalis is a pretty good Flier Emblem tank with QR / Ignis / Hone Fliers / Quick Pulse while supported by Fortify Fliers, but he can also use TA3 / Panic Ploy / HP +3 seal to neuter even optimized Horse Emblem Reinhardts--that's +Atk DB Moonbow under Hone buffs while Panic'd.

10 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Not my question, but Michalis is a pretty good Flier Emblem tank with QR / Ignis / Hone Fliers / Quick Pulse while supported by Fortify Fliers, but he can also use TA3 / Panic Ploy / HP +3 seal to neuter even optimized Horse Emblem Reinhardts--that's +Atk DB Moonbow under Hone buffs while Panic'd.

But would not Cherche be better as an Axe flier with her monstrous Attack? Michalis is not bad, but I feel like all other Axe flier is out shined by Cherche. It makes sense to use Michalis if he does not have a good Cherche though.

7 minutes ago, XRay said:

But would not Cherche be better as an Axe flier with her monstrous Attack? Michalis is not bad, but I feel like all other Axe flier is out shined by Cherche. It makes sense to use Michalis if he does not have a good Cherche though.

Cherche is definitely better overall, but the two fill different niches. Cherche has her DB Brave+ set while Michalis sports better overall bulk for a counterkilling set, trading 3 HP for +1 Spd and +3 Def / Res.

I'd build a Cherche if I could pull a +Atk one. But Legion...

1 hour ago, XRay said:

A Skill- Iote's Shield

B Skill- Renewal 3 (Probably going to change it to Desperation 3 when I get one)

C Skill- Threaten Def 3

Assist- Rally Resistance

Special- Draconic Aura

Edited by SSbardock84

8 minutes ago, SSbardock84 said:

(Probably going to change it to Desperation 3 when I get one)

That's a terrible idea. Michalis is slow and cannot double attack naturally, and Desperation only works when you can double attack naturally.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

That's a terrible idea. Michalis is slow and cannot double attack naturally, and Desperation only works when you can double attack naturally.

Oh, I guess I was assuming that it doubled the attack automatically for some reason.

1 minute ago, SSbardock84 said:

Oh, I guess I was assuming that it doubled the attack automatically for some reason.

A lot of people think that. What Desperation does is move your follow-up attack to immediately after your initial attack, but you have to have a follow-up attack first.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

A lot of people think that. What Desperation does is move your follow-up attack to immediately after your initial attack, but you have to have a follow-up attack first.

I see, thanks for telling me that. That would have been a real waste if I gave that to my Michalis then.

26 minutes ago, SSbardock84 said:

I see, thanks for telling me that. That would have been a real waste if I gave that to my Michalis then.

Hm, since this happens so often, I went and took a look at what the wording actually was. In English, it's

"If unit initiates combat with HP ≤ 75%, follow-up attacks occur immediately after unit's attack."

In Japanese, the text translates as

"When this unit initiates combat with HP at 75% or lower, if this unit makes a follow-up attack, the follow-up attack occurs immediately after this unit's attack."

Huh. I didn't think the English text was as ambiguous as it actually was compared to the original.

32 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Hm, since this happens so often, I went and took a look at what the wording actually was. In English, it's

"If unit initiates combat with HP ≤ 75%, follow-up attacks occur immediately after unit's attack."

"When this unit initiates combat with HP at 75% or lower, if this unit makes a follow-up attack, the follow-up attack occurs immediately after this unit's attack."

Huh. I didn't think the English text was as ambiguous as it actually was compared to the original.

Is it due to the text length? Kanji shortens things a lot, so maybe they could put more in there.

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

Is it due to the text length? Kanji shortens things a lot, so maybe they could put more in there.

Desperation 3:

Windsweep 3:

"If unit initiates attack, no follow-up occurs. Against foe with sword, lance, axe, bow, or dagger, if unit’s Spd - foe’s Spd ≥ 1, foe can’t counterattack."

Cancel Affinity 3:

"Any weapon triangle affinity granted by unit's skills is negated. If affinity disadvantage exists, weapon triangle affinity granted by foe's skills is reversed."

It actually is due to the text length. All of the old skill descriptions fit on two lines. However, with a lot of the new skills having more complicated effects, it looks like they increased the length to three lines, which indicates that the length restriction was actually completely arbitrary to begin with. There's nothing preventing them, from a technical standpoint, from increasing the line count to four or five lines or even more, at least until they run out of screen height somewhere around 50 lines.

Also, it's so convenient when your language lets you shorten "sword, lance, axe, bow, or dagger" to "剣槍斧弓暗器", which is literally "swordlanceaxebowdagger" (and you can use the context to unambiguously imply "or").

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

What's strange is that Sol Katti's weapon description leaves nothing to the imagination.

9 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

What's strange is that Sol Katti's weapon description leaves nothing to the imagination.

Indeed, it does.

Which seems strange considering the Japanese skill descriptions for Desperation 2 and Sol Katti are word-for-word identical. I know they store the text strings separately (because it's good practice to do so), but you'd think they would at least know to copy-paste identical strings for consistency (the string localization software my company uses for the translation team even keeps tab on strings that have already been translated and tells you when you encounter an identical string).

Peri (+Spd -Att) is starting to look a very expensive unit, what with her level up SP going towards LnD3 and Brave Lance, only recently getting Brave Lance+, and still needing a B slot, C slot, Assist, and special (Night Sky won't cut it for long). I don't have a way to get her more SP except from grinding Chain Challenge.

Though TBH, Nowi (-Def +Res) was a nightmare to get to where she is now. At first it was just Triangle Adept 3 and Bonfire I needed to give her, and I managed. But then I gave her Vantage 3, which took up most of the SP she got from Ylissian Tempest Trials. But THEN I got a 5* Klein to give her Quick Riposte 3, which was EXPENSIVE. I couldn't effectively SP Grind her since Chain Challenges weren't a thing yet, and Valentian Tempest Trials weren't out yet, so I had to slowly and painfully grind it out on training maps. It wasn't until TT came back out that I could even get QR2, and she STILL needed some work done to finally get QR3. Forget that Fortify Defense and Rally Resistance took their own routes to achieving.

On 7/15/2017 at 9:57 AM, XRay said:

Finished this a few days ago, but it is finally done! Triple Reinhardt defense team! If you see an Askr Trio with a really low team score, Reinhardt Emblem might be hiding behind it. If you see me in the Arena, avoid me!

I have one +Atk 5* Reinhardt, and the other day I pulled a +Atk 4* one. Your setup makes me ponder the possibilities of running two of them with Hone Cavalry Xander. 

Since this is the projects thread, here's my last completed one. At 40,000 feathers, Firesweep Cordelia is my most expensive built yet. She did exceptionally well in TT, and I'm eager to try her out in the arena. 

image1.PNG

1 hour ago, Eridras said:

I have one +Atk 5* Reinhardt, and the other day I pulled a +Atk 4* one. Your setup makes me ponder the possibilities of running two of them with Hone Cavalry Xander. 

Since this is the projects thread, here's my last completed one. At 40,000 feathers, Firesweep Cordelia is my most expensive built yet. She did exceptionally well in TT, and I'm eager to try her out in the arena. 

image1.PNG

Run them both! You can run another pony as the third until you can get the third Reinhardt.

My current project to finish off my Flier Emblem team. Just have to finish leveling her and then grind the SP needed to get her skills to 3 and Bonfire. She is +Attack and -Res

Cherche.png

I've now started down the path to a Brave Lance+ Est. +Atk/-Res so hopefully it turns out to be a satisfying project. 
The lance has been inherited (rip husband) as well as Dragon Fang, Hit and Run, and Threaten Defense. 

I guess all those extras can be used to lower promotion costs. I also have a 4* +3 that will probably be +10 by the time I pull Eirika or Catria.