Post your biggest projects in the game!

Anacybele

This took longer than I expected, but I finally completed my B!Caeda. She is +Res -Hp which means she would fare better with Fury in order to tank enemy mages and get into desperation range faster but it seems Hinata refuses to show up when I need him so I went with the second best skill I had which is Life and Death. Her attack is somewhat low but thankfully Blarblade+ is there to patch that up, while the optimal skill to make the most out of her is Ardent Sacrifice I chose Reposition to make her more of a team player. Moonbow is a placeholder for it's short cooldown until I get a reliable buff bot and fury to make the most out of Iceberg.

Total cost: 42k feathers (RIP Odin and Hana.)

Edited by Alexmender

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been playing this game that much, but lately I've been trying to remake my Ike after I noticed that I never really used him that much with old build I had on him. So now I'm look to get Fury 3 and SB 3 to replace Heavy Blade and QR 2 - I've gotten him Fury 3 and need about 200 SP to get him SB3.

8 hours ago, Alexmender said:

<pic>

This took longer than I expected, but I finally completed my B!Caeda. She is +Res -Hp which means she would fare better with Fury in order to tank enemy mages and get into desperation range faster but it seems Hinata refuses to show up when I need him so I went with the second best skill I had which is Life and Death. Her attack is somewhat low but thankfully Blarblade+ is there to patch that up, while the optimal skill to make the most out of her is Ardent Sacrifice I chose Reposition to make her more of a team player. Moonbow is a placeholder for it's short cooldown until I get a reliable buff bot and fury to make the most out of Iceberg.

Total cost: 42k feathers (RIP Odin and Hana.)

Very nice! I did basically the same thing with mine, but I chose to just throw a 4* Jagen at her for Fury 2 until I get a Hinata some day. (I have so many units craving LaD that I'd rather not use the Hanas if I don't need to). I also gave mine a positioning skill over Ardent too, only I picked Drag Back since I've liked that on my other -blade mages.

I kept Iceberg and so far it's doing good, at least in TT. Probably sucks in the arena with that 4 charge, but she knocks out almost anything when it's up, so for TT and Chain Challenges it's still quite useful.

Spoiler
On 5/24/2017 at 1:23 PM, XRay said:

I have a lot going on. I will just talk about my favorite projects.

Since I just pulled my fourth Reinhardt, I will start with my quadruple Reinhardts defense team project. From left to right in the picture, the natures are (+Atk, -Spd), (+Atk, -HP), (+Atk, -Spd), (+Res, -Def). I am still working on my first one. They will have Death Blow 3, Wings of Mercy 3 and Hone Cavalry or Fortify Cavalry for passives, Moonbow for special, and Pivot for support. I will sacrifice my fourth Reinhardt for Goad Cavalry if I can summon another copy with better nature. This is currently the project with the second highest priority.

The "cleaning" project I am working on is to merge and upgrade all units that can be summoned at 3*. This is my biggest and highest priority project since I need more space. The most notable ones that are near completion are Cherche, Olivia, Robin, and Setsuna. Quadsuna (+Spd, -Def) is 99% complete with all skills learned. Her nature is not bad, but I am waiting for a (+Spd, -Res) copy to promote that to 5*. I plan to do the same with units that can be summoned at 4* after this is done.

My pony team project stalled. I got Clarine, Priscilla, Reinhardt, and Xander to near completion, but I got lazy since Reinhardt and Xander are so good already. Cecilia, Gunter, Jagen, and Ursula are over half way done. Elise and Olwen are leveled up to 40, but I am waiting for better natures copies before I continue with them. I stopped working on Stahl onceI got Eldigan, and I stopped working on Eldigan onceI got Xander. I am still waiting for Leo to make an appearance.

My Eirika project is not big, but it is one of my favorites and is completely done. She is 5*Lv.40+4 (+Spd, -HP), and the only thing left is to merge future 5* copies into her.

My favorite project, which is also small, is Doctor Lucina. I currently have a subpar nature copy learning the skills, but I do not have a Medicina (+Spd, -HP), so the project has a low priority right now.

Screenshot_2017-05-24-08-56-20.png

Since they increased the size of the Barracks, my project on improving the 3* character pool is no longer a priority until I run out of space again. Here are my projects that currently have the highest priority.

— — — — — — —

I am currently working on a triple Hector defense team.

Armads, Swap, Bonfire/Moonbow
Distant Counter, Wings of Mercy/Vantage, Ward Armor

— — — — — — —

Askr leader bait is for triple Hector and triple Reinhardt teams to lure unsuspecting players.

Alfonse
Brave Sword, Reciprocal Aid, Escutcheon/Luna
Death Blow, Wings of Mercy, Drive Atk/Drive Def

Anna
Brave Axe/Nóatún, Reciprocal Aid, Escutcheon/Moonbow/Luna
Life and Death, Wings of Mercy, Drive Atk/Drive Def

Sharena
Brave Lance, Reciprocal Aid, Escutcheon/Luna
Life and Death, Wings of Mercy, Drive Atk/Drive Def

— — — — — — —

I got sick of seeing pony teams this week in the Arena, so I will also start to work on my Enemy Phase loli dragon team. I got Nowi [+Atk, -Res] and Fae [+Atk, -Res] who are perfect for the job. My Y!Tiki is [+Spd, -Def], so I am keeping that one for a Player Phase build; I need to summon a [+Atk/Spd, -HP/Res] one for an Enemy Phase build. I need a few more Roys for Triangle Adept and a few more Ninians for Fortify Dragons. I also need Delthea to buff my loli's attacks and counter any Firesweep Bow user. Nowi and Y!Tiki should be able to barely handle Kagero when fully buffed. I will probably drop Nowi for a bonus unit, since I will need Delthea to counter Firesweep and buff Tiki to counter Kagero.

Fae +Atk -Res
Lightning Breath, Reposition, Moonbow
Triangle Adept, Quick Riposte, Fortify Dragons
Spur Def 1 Sacred Seal

Nowi +Atk -Res
Quickened Pulse Sacred Seal

Y!Tiki +Atk/Spd -HP/Res
Attack +1 Sacred Seal

Delthea +Spd -Res
Dark Aura, Reposition, Moonbow
Swift Sparrow, Bowbreaker, Drive Atk
Speed +1 Sacred Seal

Edited by XRay

11 minutes ago, XRay said:

My Y!Tiki is [+Spd, -Def], so I am keeping that one for a Player Phase build; I need to summon a [+Atk, -Res] one for an Enemy Phase build.

Enemy phase Tiki actually prefers [+Atk, -HP] (or [+Spd, -HP] to annihilate Hector on player phase and avoid being double attacked by weird Julia builds) because it walls Julia better, especially because your current team doesn't have another answer for her. +10 Julia [+Atk] (Fury 3) hits +10 Tiki [=Res] (Triangle Adept 3) +0/0/6/6 for only 14 damage and dies to the counterattack.

Also, at least one player at the top of the arena runs a Close Counter Julia.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Enemy phase Tiki actually prefers [+Atk, -HP] (or [+Spd, -HP] to annihilate Hector on player phase and avoid being double attacked by weird Julia builds) because it walls Julia better, especially because your current team doesn't have another answer for her. +10 Julia [+Atk] (Fury 3) hits +10 Tiki [=Res] (Triangle Adept 3) +0/0/6/6 for only 14 damage and dies to the counterattack.

Also, at least one player at the top of the arena runs a Close Counter Julia.

Damn. Y!Tiki [+Atk] needs to be fully buffed to deal with Julia [+Spd, Luna, Life and Death, Quickened Pulse]. She is just as scary as Kagero. I will update my nature preferences.

I have a lot in my mind, but I also want to be realistic with the odds. None of this "oh let's +10" or "give them distant counter". Aside from that, there's quite a couple of chacters- not a ton of them, though.

*still salty about -Atk Raven, Charlotte and -Spd Felicia*

Edited by Soul~!

1 hour ago, Soul~! said:

I have a lot in my mind, but I also want to be realistic with the odds. None of this "oh let's +10" or "give them distant counter". Aside from that, there's quite a couple of chacters- not a ton of them, though.

*still salty about -Atk Raven, Charlotte and -Spd Felicia*

Hero Fest made Distant Counter pretty accessible, at least to anyone who is willing to pay a little money. I pulled six of him; I sacrificed one for Zephiel, am keeping two with good natures to join my original in a Triple Hector defense team, and still have three extras left over.

Intelligent Systems and Nintendo probably made a killing that week.

1 minute ago, Soul~! said:

Oh yeah. Wasn't around much in the meta back then. Makes sense.

Still, the odds are ridiculous. A lot more than just "spend a little".

They increased the drop rate. It might not seem a lot, but Hero Fest gave me quite a few extra Ryomas, and lots of Azuras and Takumis without spending too much. I used all my free Orbs and spent about $160.00 on that banner.

1 minute ago, Soul~! said:

I don't think the average folk would spend 1/4th of that...

Scratch that. An actual 1/8th.

That is just four Fire Emblem games or a 3DS XL.

12 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Now I'm curious as to how much you spent on the Brides banner...

I do not want to know how much I spent. I only checked my bank account during that time to make sure I do not get any overdraft fees. Other than that, I avoid looking at any math or summoning percentages so I cannot estimate how much I spent.

12 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

Now apply that to a game you'll be playing for at least months on a regular basis.

Not very realistic.

I spent a similar amount on Echoes, with a Special Edition, normal edition, and 2 Season Passes, but Echoes is nowhere near as satisfying as that $160.00 I spent on Heroes.

So after this latest tempest trial stuff, I really realized I wasn't doing as good as I thought in this game. I thought by having an entire team of golds that I was doing great. Nope. I only had 1 team.

So I started changing that. My first team of max level 5 stars are Tharja, Robin, Raven, and Lachesis. As far as teams I started working on I got Camus to 5 stars and decided to use the 5 star Lyn I had. Leveled them up in a team alongside Klein and Shareena. That team isn't sticking though, it will likely get split up once they hit max. I want to put Camus in a team with Berkut, who I just got, along with some other Calvary, probably Titania and a red Cav of some kind. Either that or what ever now GHB offers Cavalry. 

Other than that I have a 4 star Chrom and Camila sitting st 40 waiting to be turned into 5 stars, and a 5 star Nowi at max that make up another team. Not sure who to throw in. Again, this is for leveling purposes, not a single team is final. 

So I am just grinding and training units up a storm. I have several other characters being worked on to level up for the next Tempest Trial. 

I also have almost 80 orbs saved up. I was going to use them for the Summer Banner, but decided to hold on to them for later and it just started growing from there. That has been kind of another project. I want to see how many I can save up before something big gets my attention and I start spending them.

Edited by Tolvir

(Edit: I tried to put each image in its own spoiler tag box since they are so large, but they all went in the same box!  I can't figure out how to fix it... boo.)

17 hours ago, Soul~! said:

I don't think the average folk would spend 1/4th of that...

Scratch that. An actual 1/8th.

Hmmm, based on what I read on r/FireEmblemHeroes, it seemed like a lot of people spent all their orbs trying to get Ike, and then spent money on the Hero Fest banner cause they were out of orbs. 

---

I have a lot of level 40 5* dudes with full skills, so I'll just post a few that I use a lot.

ABasahY.png

Maxed SP...

I want to give him Lancebreaker 3 when I can.

ttJVBAe.png

Rein's BFF.

qXG6tZs.png

My score booster.

dZm9Z1c.png

My fave. :wub:

Needs more Liam O'Brien, though.

yDYlhKX.png

She's been really helpful for the Grand Hero Battles lately.

2Dcwm8b.png

I just like her, so I used her a lot.  She is pretty good.  :^_^:

FBGa0yr.png

My favourite healer.

I'd like 1 extra Genny, plz.

wyJv317.png

Healcina. :]

Edited by Infinite Dreams

@Infinite Dreams Do you have more Reinhardts? You can put three of him on your defense team along with a bonus unit. I enjoy checking my Arena defense results every day to see who lost.

22 minutes ago, XRay said:

@Infinite Dreams Do you have more Reinhardts? You can put three of him on your defense team along with a bonus unit. I enjoy checking my Arena defense results every day to see who lost.

Haha, I have a couple extra 4* ones, but if I promoted them, I would prefer to just merge them to my main +2 one to make him better. :]

But wow, the idea of a triple Reinhardt defense team is quite terrifying!  :lol:  (I ran into a quad-Hector team a few weeks ago, but luckily I had Ruby Sword Olivia and Alfonse with me.)

She doesn't have an ideal nature, but I really wanted to use her!

Spoiler

NKLA6d7.png

I plan to get to Fury 3 and Renewal 3, as well as Breath of Life 3. It's a long way from now, but maybe someday! Oh, and also Glacies.

Yay! I sort of finished my triple Hector defense team! Their defense team skill sets are all done, but I need to run them through Chain Challenges quite a few more times to get some extra skills for flexibility.

Spoiler

jrYmuiH.png

The only real "project" I have is challenging myself by using NO Skill Inheritance whatsoever. It puts me at a large disadvantage in Arena, but I've managed to scrap up to Tier 17 with no SI teams. It makes the game a lot harder in some places, but it's satisfying for me.

I'm working on getting my 3* units up to 4*, so I can have a wider and stronger variety of heroes ready for various battles coming up next month. One day I may give up this stubborn strategy, but for now, it's a project I'm having some fun with!

So I figured I would update my two projects Soren and Seliph from the first page. Project Soren is going very well, here he is with a list of all of his learned skills:

And Seliph! Who finally has Fury 3 after I pulled my second ever Hinata yesterday! He now needs a Subaki to be promoted so that he can get the much coveted Quick Repose 3!

4GfroMA.png

• 2 weeks later...

tumblr_ounermZRb31sn35pqo1_1280.png

I pulled my first duplicate Hinata while unsuccessfully going after Ike, and he turned into a nice little upgrade for Xander. Which I guess means Xander is pretty much complete now. I've already been seeing how much of an impact all the extra stats have.

Also I suddenly have an actual flier team now, even though it could still use some work. Ironically, not featuring s!Camilla even though she was my only 5* flier until a few days ago, since s!Corrin has been covering ranged attacks just fine.

tumblr_ounft4qyxI1sn35pqo1_400.png

tumblr_ounft4qyxI1sn35pqo2_400.png

tumblr_ounft4qyxI1sn35pqo3_400.png

tumblr_ounft4qyxI1sn35pqo4_400.png

NRDfcvv.png

Here's my Palla build that i completed about a month ago. I didn't know her character since i never played SD. But i liked her design in Heroes and got to use her in SoV which made me love her.

Onto the build, She is +Spd/-Res. i wanted to make an offensive build so she wouldn't have to be used only as a support flier strong against greens. Thanks to an Athena with bad IV's that i summoned i could give her Wo dao+, which has perfect sinergy with moonbow. Swordbreaker lets her duel other sword units so she's more flexible with the fights she can pick. The hardest part was her A skill which i wasn't sure which to give her, I considered Darting blow so she would have amazing speed, but her damage output would be to low even when doubling. Death blow was another choice but her speed wouldn't be high enough to double. That's we i summoned a Katarina with bad IV's, and she had the perfect A skill for Palla: Swift Sparrow, with it she can have the best of both skils. By giving her threaten speed, in combination with SS shen can secure doubles against a lot of units.

Performance wise she does exactly what i wanted her to do: Destroy other swords and green units. All red swords (except Zephiel, Draug and Eldigan who are to bulky) die against her assuming they aren't using swordbreaker themselves, which is in my experience very rare. IMO the loss of ruby sword barely affects her green matchups, she beats all greens if she initiates and can easily take hits from them (LaD 3 Nino can beat her if she initiates though).

I'm very satisfied with this build, and the best part is that if needed i can always switch to her base kit to support other fliers.