Post your biggest projects in the game!

Anacybele

Well, I finally got around to completing my mage cavalry team, thanks to a +Atk/-Spd Leo that decided to crash the party while I pulled for Celica over the weekend. After a load of Tempest Trials to get SP for his annoyingly costly set, and a Nino promotion to (finally) get Gronnblade+ on Cecilia (it's only been months =P ), those two join Olwen and Elise as fully built death-on-a-horse units.

Leo:

Spoiler

WIzhbm7.jpg

I might replace that special someday, but for now, I'm going to say that it's fine as is.

Olwen:

Spoiler

W8OI8dO.png

I decided to give Odin a break from the whole promote → immediately sacrifice business.

Cecilia:

Spoiler

to1vX7A.jpg

Edited by LordFrigid

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Rezzy said:

Then I saw a pale green horse. Its rider was named Death, and Death's Kingdom followed behind.

The 5 horsemen (1 is a woman) of the Askr kingdom? 

But sheesh! That set looks... super awesome! Wings of mercy for ultimate cheese :smug:

After successfully promoting Alphonse, Anna, and Sharena to 5*, I am currently in the process of promoting the GHB characters that I might actually use.  Next on the docket is Berkut, since I need a cavalier with high resistance.  I think I might go for Ursula or Robin after him.  Narcian, Navarre, and Valter after that.  I've decided to let Lloyd, Clarine, Legion, and Zephiel remain unused.

9 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

The 5 horsemen (1 is a woman) of the Askr kingdom? 

But sheesh! That set looks... super awesome! Wings of mercy for ultimate cheese :smug:

I also got a Takumi today who may be giving Leo Close Counter.

I did my 3 runs in Arena today, and she is glorious.  There were actually a couple Reinhardt teams, and I just sat her there and had her delete him.  It's so much nicer than baiting and killing the next turn.  Now my Titania is free to Reposition or take out another Blue.

1 minute ago, mewyeon said:

After successfully promoting Alphonse, Anna, and Sharena to 5*, I am currently in the process of promoting the GHB characters that I might actually use.  Next on the docket is Berkut, since I need a cavalier with high resistance.  I think I might go for Ursula or Robin after him.  Narcian, Navarre, and Valter after that.  I've decided to let Lloyd, Clarine, Legion, and Zephiel remain unused.

Do you have Xander or Camus?  They are both great.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Do you have Xander or Camus?  They are both great.

I do indeed! They were first on the list ;) I managed to get Xander, Camus, and Michalis up to their lvl 40/5* thingy.  Dat Distant Counter doe.  Iote's Shield ain't no joke either.

I'm kind of glad we have these GHB revivals so we have some time to train the old GHB Heroes before we get new ones.

50 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

@Astolfo! @Legion! @Anacybele

Then I saw a pale green horse. Its rider was named Death, and Death's Kingdom followed behind.

q6SMUJX.png?1

@XRay I await your Reinhardt team.

@GuiltyLove I hear you have a Reinhardt problem.

I accept your challenge. I have rearmed my Reinhardts for war. Alfonse will lead them into battle. They fight under my name, 金剛$€£¥ X¤Ray. I did my best to bump up their scores. Hopefully, we shall meet in the Arena.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

@Astolfo! @Legion! @Anacybele

q6SMUJX.png?1

@XRay I await your Reinhardt team.

@GuiltyLove I hear you have a Reinhardt problem.

Dang, you merged three times and sacrificed a Hector! I wish I could pull some Titanias... I haven't gotten her once. :(

25 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Dang, you merged three times and sacrificed a Hector! I wish I could pull some Titanias... I haven't gotten her once. :(

I kept pulling Greens on the Tellius Banner until I got a usable Nature for her.  I got two -Atks and a -Spd until I got -Def,+Res, which I used to merge.  Even since then, I've gotten four 4* Titanias.  Maybe someday I've promote enough of them to make my Titania +10.

I actually got a Hector today, when I was pulling on the Sacred Stones Banner, so it was a bit unexpected.  I also got Seth, but he's -Atk.  I would like to get a better natured one, but I have a feeling he'll be 4* after this banner ends, and I don't want to spend any more money right now, with CYL right around the corner.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I kept pulling Greens on the Tellius Banner until I got a usable Nature for her.  I got two -Atks and a -Spd until I got -Def,+Res, which I used to merge.  Even since then, I've gotten four 4* Titanias.  Maybe someday I've promote enough of them to make my Titania +10.

I actually got a Hector today, when I was pulling on the Sacred Stones Banner, so it was a bit unexpected.  I also got Seth, but he's -Atk.  I would like to get a better natured one, but I have a feeling he'll be 4* after this banner ends, and I don't want to spend any more money right now, with CYL right around the corner.

Ah, I see. Makes sense.

Yeah, same here. I didn't get Seth at all, but I don't really want to spend money, and yeah, CYL is around the corner.

1 hour ago, GuiltyLove said:

Hey look, you're finally in the game

Was I not before?

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Ah, I see. Makes sense.

Yeah, same here. I didn't get Seth at all, but I don't really want to spend money, and yeah, CYL is around the corner.

True story, we almost named our son Seth, before settling on Leo.  I swear I don't name my kids after FE characters, it just sorta happens.

15 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

True story, we almost named our son Seth, before settling on Leo.  I swear I don't name my kids after FE characters, it just sorta happens.

lol wow. And I know, you've told me. XD

True story, I was almost named Amelia, and my youngest cousin IS named Amelia!

16 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

No. Regular Titania was not powerful enough to represent you. DC was what she needed

I see.

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

lol wow. And I know, you've told me. XD

True story, I was almost named Amelia, and my youngest cousin IS named Amelia!

Ah, I also like the name Amelia, and have it on my list of potential girl names.

Finally finished training Cordelia 2.0 Tana. I already have a Cordelia with thes same set but Tana deserves the best. Only took about 5 Stamina Potions. 

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170819-161328.thumb.png.bf147943c997098a0ed79f9d7f6e7a46.png

Should I keep Brave Lance on her or switch to Firesweep Lance?

16 minutes ago, Nathair said:

Finally finished training Cordelia 2.0 Tana. I already have a Cordelia with thes same set but Tana deserves the best. Only took about 5 Stamina Potions. 

Hide contents

Firesweep is roughly equivalent to Vidofnir+Desperation, imo. The no-counterattack aspect is pretty cool, and would let you run a different B skill, but it looks to me like she's got everything she needs as she is now. If you do end up going FS or Vidofnir, I would switch the special to Draconic Aura. Even now, unbuffed with the Brave Lance, it'd take an enemy with 32+ def for Luna to deal more damage than Draconic.

10 minutes ago, Nathair said:

Hide contents

Tana is pretty amazing. This is what her best skill set looks like:

Tana +Atk -Res
Brave Lance, Escutcheon
Life and Death, Cancel Affinity
Player Phase 150:2:11

Tana +Atk -Res
Firesweep L
Life and Death, Cancel Affinity/Lancebreaker
Player Phase 143:0:20
Player Phase [Hit and Run] 142:0:21

You are losing 7 kills for 2 less deaths and no damage.

She is indeed Cordelia 2.0!

Cordelia +Atk -Res
Brave Lance, Escutcheon
Player Phase 151:2:10

Hinoka seems to be the best now, though. At least against neutral units.

Hinoka +Atk -Res
Brave Lance, Luna
Player Phase 154:7:2

2 hours ago, XRay said:

Tana is pretty amazing. This is what her best skill set looks like:

Tana +Atk -Res
Brave Lance, Escutcheon
Player Phase 150:2:11

Tana +Atk -Res
Firesweep L
Life and Death, Cancel Affinity/Lancebreaker
Player Phase 143:0:20
Player Phase [Hit and Run] 142:0:21

You are losing 7 kills for 2 less deaths and no damage.

She is indeed Cordelia 2.0!

Cordelia +Atk -Res
Brave Lance, Escutcheon
Player Phase 151:2:10

Hinoka seems to be the best now, though. At least against neutral units.

Hinoka +Atk -Res
Brave Lance, Luna
Player Phase 154:7:2

Is there a reason Hinoka is the only one given Luna? It feels a bit weird, since the rest of their sets are exactly the same...

5 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Is there a reason Hinoka is the only one given Luna? It feels a bit weird, since the rest of their sets are exactly the same...

Hinoka gets more kills with Luna. Luna does not help the others get more kills, so Escutchon helps them get less deaths.

I'm pretty sure Klein has a Speed bane, but I just pulled another Klein with a better nature while trying to get Innes so this one will go into that one.

All I need for Marth is Renewal, then he'll be exactly how I want him. Unless I discover a better build, of course. 

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

3 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I'm pretty sure Klein has a Speed bane, but I just pulled another Klein with a better nature while trying to get Innes so this one will go into that one.

All I need for Marth is Renewal, then he'll be exactly how I want him. Unless I discover a better build, of course. 

Screenshot_20170819-150622.png

Screenshot_20170819-151107.png

If you are building a Falchion healer and you have a lot of Feathers to spare, I recommend using Life and Death or Swift Sparrow over Fury, since Falchion healers are not supposed to be attacked anyways. But unlike staff healers, Falchion healers can also go on the offensive against green units and ranged units to help alleviate the pressure on you glass cannons.

3 hours ago, XRay said:

If you are building a Falchion healer and you have a lot of Feathers to spare, I recommend using Life and Death or Swift Sparrow over Fury, since Falchion healers are not supposed to be attacked anyways. But unlike staff healers, Falchion healers can also go on the offensive against green units and ranged units to help alleviate the pressure on you glass cannons.

I was going more for an offensive-oriented powered unit, not so much a healer. Fury gave a good buff for every stat (aside from HP), and I wanted Renewal to stack with Falchion to help offset the health penalty.