Post your biggest projects in the game!

Anacybele

This was one of my more ambitious units (though certainly not most expensive, at least not yet)

i just finished this gorls build in less than 30 hours since I pulled her and I'm just really excited about how she turned out!

nrXZ5Lu.png

IVs: +Atk/-Res

I tried to be a little more creative, trying to focus on her survivability while also making sure she can deal Heavy damage. Since I'm pretty sure the Boost skills are based on current HP, and not Total, as long as she deals at least 3 damage (which should be easy with Hone Calv and Threaten Def), Sully will always have +6 defense on top of Fortify Calvary. Seal Attack helps even more by declawing the enemy (though Seal Atk/Spd would've been better, I only have one Summer Freddy and I'm not givin up my abs), and Threaten Defense makes the opponent squishy so she can hurt things more with her stabs

i originally had Moonbow but I wasn't really satisfied with the damage difference, so I went to Luna instead.

She also has Rally Def/Res waiting to be learned, but Drag Back is still good for her too.

I know this set isn't optimal, but I'm hoping it surprises people in the Arena (currently bouncing between 18 and 19 :D), even if it doesn't get me outstanding victories. I also want to merge her down the line, maybe not to +10 but I'll think about it. As for her teammates, I'm currently waiting for a good natured Stahl and Frederick to show up, so I can build a Shepards team with all 3 of them, led by Female Robin, who I just finished the other day as well! 

Spoiler

XccB01H.png

Until those two show up, though, she's currently paired with my Berkut (pictured below), and my Cecilia and Xander. She took Camus's spot for a bit :p

Spoiler

dhSRZxW.png

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started sp grinding this Eliwood a month or two ago, so when I saw that he was an arena Bonus Unit, I immediately feathered him to 5* and started building him (+atk -res).

Thanks to Ike trolling me for most of Hero Fest (got one on my very last possible pull) I obtained many spare Eliwoods, one of which was a +spd -def IV.

My build is based around consistent kills through Desperation, so the +spd IV is very desirable for my end product.

I now have 9 extra waiting to be feathered and merged in.

I hope to eventually pull a spare hector for DC and swap to the aforementioned +spd IV Eliwood to turn him into my main green mage bait, completely replacing Xander in arena thanks to superior merging potential.

Spoiler

5999a3d82a110_feheliwoodbuild.thumb.png.16e25202d81a85b1ef2c8f83c1db8116.png

However, the primary job of both this newly built Eliwood and my Xander is to babysit and buff my muscle, a blade tome Cecilia (+spd -hp).

Again I've opted for the speed route, due to better performance in CC or sweeping arena non-DC/red units via Desperation in an emergency (and no access to a +atk Cecilia nor extra DB3 anyways).

I have 7 more Cecilias waiting to be feathered and merged in.

Spoiler

5999a3e6559ec_fehceciliabuildpost-aether.thumb.png.17bf5327919989824943b1fb65781bb7.png

I hope to work on heavily merging my Rein (+atk -res) as my fixed Blue unit and 3rd big project, but have only pulled 2 total so far, so Camus is the main Blue if there is no lance Bonus Unit.

Edited by Azuni

Surprisingly, though not surprisingly, Olivia was the first unit I achieved my ultimate goal with!

Spoiler

aS64HHz.png

She's +Atk/-Res, which the perfect nature for me! I would have accepted +Spd/-Res as well, but the extra attack should help with kills, if she ever needs to. I considered giving her a Ruby Sword, but I don't have any 5 star units that could give her that, and I wasn't ready to spend 20,000 feathers just to promote Stahl or Palla just for that.

My next unit that I spent a lot of time on is Faye, of course!

Spoiler

iRJMkBt.png

The most unfortunate thing about my Faye is that she's -Atk/+Spd. Her nature is awful; she doesn't have enough speed to make use of her boon, and she really needs more attack to be a better assassin. Still, I tried to make the most of it!

I've wanted Faye since she first came out in April, but that never happened... until the Tempest Trials banner in July! I was bummed when I learned of her nature, but I knew I was never gonna pull another Faye. I gave her as many different skills as I could, and I ended up spending 3585 SP on her!

On 19.8.2017 at 5:17 PM, XRay said:

Tana is pretty amazing. This is what her best skill set looks like:

Tana +Atk -Res
Brave Lance, Escutcheon
Life and Death, Cancel Affinity
Player Phase 150:2:11

Tana +Atk -Res
Firesweep L
Life and Death, Cancel Affinity/Lancebreaker
Player Phase 143:0:20
Player Phase [Hit and Run] 142:0:21

You are losing 7 kills for 2 less deaths and no damage.

She is indeed Cordelia 2.0!

Cordelia +Atk -Res
Brave Lance, Escutcheon
Player Phase 151:2:10

Hinoka seems to be the best now, though. At least against neutral units.

Hinoka +Atk -Res
Brave Lance, Luna
Player Phase 154:7:2

Thank you for the calculations. I would never have thought about Escutchion as a special. Guess Tana is in the same situation as Hana in regards to specials. 

Now i just need to pull a Sheena. Sent 4 of them back to promote Hana for Life and Death 3. Was worth it though

As someone who only collects the lords, Nohr and Hoshido siblings and a handful of favourites, my goal is to get the to 5* level 40. It's going well, so far.

Done: Ike, Alm, Azura, Male Robin, Roy, Takumi, Hector.

In Progress: Eliwood, Ryoma, Xander, Minerva, Gray, Tobin, Clive, Lilina, Lucina, Chrom, Seliph, Eirika, Caeda, Young and Adult Tiki, Michalis, Ursula, Lloyd, Camus, Male and Female Corrin, Hinoka, Berkut, Narcian.

Still Need: Marth, Celica, Lyn, Ephraim, Female Robin, Sakura, Camilla, Leo, Elise, Summer Leo, Jeorge, Klein, Ninian, Maria.

Also lowkey trying to complete that catalogue of heroes thing, 84/100 something ain't too bad.

I finally decided to start getting ambitious with skill inheritance this month, so the first major project I'm doing (aside from doing typical Horse Emblem in decking out Reinhardt and Xander, alongside giving WoM to Azura) is to work on a team filled with Jagen type characters, so... I've started working on a Jagen 

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170820-223307.png.4c1b3b730db0e93d5591676539698dd7.png

Needless to say, I'm pretty stoked lol

-hp +atk

Inherited reposition, so I still need to gain the sp needed for that plus renewal 3. I gave him renewal because I felt it would offset fury, however, I've been debating whether a quick riposte/killer lance+ combo would be better. Atk ploy has been awesome in boosting his survivability.

After him I'm gonna start working on that +def -res Gunter I have, which would complement well in patching up Jagen's somewhat spotty speed with honing, and after that I'll try to do work with my +hp -def Seth (probably gonna wait if I happen across one with more favourable iv's). Fourth slot is still up for contention though because I feel that Frederick is rather redundant with Gunter around. Titania maybe? (Old Marcus when are you coming). 

Edited by LB44

17 hours ago, BurgundyBirb said:

This was one of my more ambitious units (though certainly not most expensive, at least not yet)

i just finished this gorls build in less than 30 hours since I pulled her and I'm just really excited about how she turned out!

Spoiler

nrXZ5Lu.png

IVs: +Atk/-Res

I tried to be a little more creative, trying to focus on her survivability while also making sure she can deal Heavy damage. Since I'm pretty sure the Boost skills are based on current HP, and not Total, as long as she deals at least 3 damage (which should be easy with Hone Calv and Threaten Def), Sully will always have +6 defense on top of Fortify Calvary. Seal Attack helps even more by declawing the enemy (though Seal Atk/Spd would've been better, I only have one Summer Freddy and I'm not givin up my abs), and Threaten Defense makes the opponent squishy so she can hurt things more with her stabs

i originally had Moonbow but I wasn't really satisfied with the damage difference, so I went to Luna instead.

She also has Rally Def/Res waiting to be learned, but Drag Back is still good for her too.

I know this set isn't optimal, but I'm hoping it surprises people in the Arena (currently bouncing between 18 and 19 :D), even if it doesn't get me outstanding victories. I also want to merge her down the line, maybe not to +10 but I'll think about it. As for her teammates, I'm currently waiting for a good natured Stahl and Frederick to show up, so I can build a Shepards team with all 3 of them, led by Female Robin, who I just finished the other day as well! 

Reveal hidden contents

XccB01H.png

Until those two show up, though, she's currently paired with my Berkut (pictured below), and my Cecilia and Xander. She took Camus's spot for a bit :p

Reveal hidden contents

dhSRZxW.png

Very nice! I've been itching to do something fun with Sully since among the millions Ive pulled a few have great IVs, but she's constantly been on the back burner as my feathers tend to other things right now. I think I'd probably stick with a feather-conservative build and keep her regular kit for the most part, but that looks like a fun build you've done.

Similarly I like your Berukut and Robin. I've been thinking on the exact same builds for both of them, honestly. But feathers and fodder.. My sole spare Hector will be going toward other ventures soon, but if I ever get more Berkut might be getting one.

Here's my Ninian. I've had this version of her (+Atk -Res) since Blazing Shadows, and recently pulled a second one to merge. Since I have a ton of feathers without nothing to promote, I decided to do something I really wanted to do way back in March when she first came out. After an Adult Tiki promotion and Lightning Breath + SI, she's a bit more versatile than before.

Fury 3 is an artifact from when the skill was a huge boost to your arena score, plus it let her survive a neutral speed Lucina.  I may give her TA 3 if I ever get more Roys, but for now I like the stat boost she gets from Fury, plus the recoil damage helps activate Escape Route more quickly. 

image1.PNG

I don't have my phone offhand right now, but my current "project" is getting my +atk -res Hana to 5* with Brave Sword+, Luna, LnD, Desp, and threaten def.

As you can see, I have my work cut out for me, haha.

Actually, she has BS+, Luna, and LnD. Shanna is nearly impossible to pull (my Nino doesn't even have Desp 3, I had to steal Desp 2 from a Mae), and I'm not sure off the top of my head who has threaten def, but I'm sure I have a hero who has it. And of course, there's the matter of promoting her to 5*, where she is 4* right now.

1 hour ago, JaeD53 said:

I don't have my phone offhand right now, but my current "project" is getting my +atk -res Hana to 5* with Brave Sword+, Luna, LnD, Desp, and threaten def.

As you can see, I have my work cut out for me, haha.

Actually, she has BS+, Luna, and LnD. Shanna is nearly impossible to pull (my Nino doesn't even have Desp 3, I had to steal Desp 2 from a Mae), and I'm not sure off the top of my head who has threaten def, but I'm sure I have a hero who has it. And of course, there's the matter of promoting her to 5*, where she is 4* right now.

Peri has Threaten Def 3 at 4*. Swordbreaker will give Hana more kills, so it is not a big deal if you do not have Shannas. Sully gives Swordbreaker 2 at 4*, and Abel gives Swordbreaker 3 at 4*.

You might want to consider Escutcheon too if you do not mind the small drop in kills, since it will drastically reduce her losses.

Edited by XRay

Well Titania has been one of my favorites forever and I really wanted her for my horse emblem team (even though my Cecilia is better in every way).  I was convinced there was a way to make her viable, so this is what I got.

She's +Atk, -Spd which is kinda sucks but it's alright.  She still reaches 50/37 when with a hone cavalry, which is good for a quad build.  I need Luna for her but I've been busy grinding Tempest Trials so I haven't had time to get her the SP.  I sacrificed a -Spd Camilla and a -Atk Hana for Brave Axe+ and L/D 3, so I regret nothing.

My Nino's build isn't too expensive, but she does have a ridiculous amount of SP from over usage.  As my favorite Fire Emblem character and maybe my most reliable unit outside of horse emblem, I just thought I'd show her off.  Before the game released I wanted Nino and Fae, and got both.  She was my very first pull, and I've been using her ever since, even though she is -Spd.

Edited by CWGameplay

10 minutes ago, CWGameplay said:

Well Titania has been one of my favorites forever and I really wanted her for my horse emblem team (even though my Cecilia is better in every way).  I was convinced there was a way to make her viable, so this is what I got.

She's +Atk, -Spd which is kinda sucks but it's alright.  She still reaches 50/37 when with a hone cavalry, which is good for a quad build.  I need Luna for her but I've been busy grinding Tempest Trials so I haven't had time to get her the SP.  I sacrificed a -Spd Camilla and a -Atk Hana for Brave Axe+ and L/D 3, so I regret nothing.

If you are facing as many Cecilia and Reinhardt cheese as I did today (I faced three pairs of them today!), I think it is worth putting Distant Counter on Titania and Eliwood, along with a Gem Weapon. Those two were so annoying to deal with on certain maps. I ran out of hard counters against the third pair that I had to bait them apart carefully before killing them.

Aka why sharp tomes doesn't belong into hands of little kids

Spoiler

WV5dz0t.png

Further merges should bulk her a bit more on top of cavalry buffs, though I have only one other Cecilia left to be promoted atm...

For special I thought maybe moonbow? Reposition should also be thing here.

I'm still experimenting with her skills, but Eirika is another hero I've been working on a lot. I'm thinking of giving her Swordbreaker when I can, and I *might* give her Fury. +1 right now, with Triangle Adept , G Tomebreaker, Hone Speed, and Fortify Res in her S slot.

Edit from the future: Gotta remove the pic to make room for future pic uploads! 😛

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

Just remembered I initially posted my WiP Whitewings team here a while back. Figure it's about time I posted an update on them.

(Spoilered because these phone pictures get big)

Spoiler

PHt7Jbe.jpg

iks8pQJ.jpg

cfFwq9h.jpg

w8m1lnI.jpg

Short of getting Renewal 3 and a Slaying Lance for Catria, they're more or less where I want them now. The sisters are all the neutral ones they gave out as quest rewards a while back, while Minerva is +RES/-HP (I've since found a +ATK/-RES one, but I'm not convinced she really needs any more damage). As may be extrapolated by their HM level, this team has carried me through basically everything short of specialized battles like Infernal GHBs. It can even full clear the Tempest 90% of the time. I'm really glad the family (and their boss) work so well as a group together :^_^:

I finally mostly completed a Horse Emblem team!

Spoiler

smIDLna.png xCXzDFa.png

vfGP5jt.png i11ddmV.png

Still need a few finishing touches, but I FINALLY got Freddy his Brave Axe+ and Death Blow as well as Hone Cav! He'll still use Fortify Def when he's doing non-Horse Emblem things though.

Also, some other fun teams I've started working on lately:

- Frederick x Female Robin Emblem (Freddy, female Robin, Summer Freddy, and Summer Robin)
- Ike + Freddy Emblem (Ike, CYL Ike, Freddy, and Summer Freddy)

Edited by Anacybele

My main team...oh boy, here we go~

21397216_2027824990769706_1572019111_n.jpg?oh=16d0e68a07e6daf63995c48faaae902a&oe=59B1231E

Summer!Elise has been my biggest investment in the game so far. Gronnblade+, Blazing (and Growing) Wind, Heavy Blade, even the time spent getting Hardy Bearing. She has ben the one I've been spending the most investment on, and she kicks ass.

21396985_2027824994103039_1840399263_n.jpg?oh=1e961deaddee7b8ee765d46771be1f92&oe=59B0F2A0

Gray, my second-most heavy investment. Wo Dao+, Draw Back, Bonfire, and Vantage were all put on him to make him able to handle mostly anything Elise can't handle while still being able to fully support her and the team. Spur Atk is interchangable for Hone Atk, but currently I'm using him to train up lower-leveled units so...for now, Spur is where it's at.

21360907_2027825000769705_1872182343_n.jpg?oh=9e0693042995baa7850c4eec5981ec87&oe=59B0BC4F

Lissa has been a very huge investment for quite some time, but the reason why she's third on the list is because most of the units I've sacrificed for her have been very common units. I've given her almost every weapon, support, and special available to Healers, and my combo of Pain, Distant Def, Renewal, and Threaten Atk has saved Lissa from being destroyed by some lower-atk units like Camilla or Felicia (essentially, any unit affected by Threaten Atk while Lissa is under half HP needs to have more than 40 Atk to deal damage to her...essentially, no healer or other low-atk unit will be doing so). Atk Ploy was put on her because of her high Res, to help the other three take some less damage (with Solid-Earth Balm occasionally increasing everyone's Def, it's definitely a benefit).

21396810_2027824997436372_1062922901_n.jpg?oh=a224639857837eb4bbe45ad1e944630d&oe=59B0EFA2

Takumi has been the least invested I have currently, but I have given him Rally Attack, Darting and Warding Blow, Windsweep, and Savage Blow. I'm also planning on giving him Killer Bow+ (as opposed to Brave Bow+, which everyone seems to like on him). Takumi is an awesome unit that doesn't take no for an answer against Fliers and most mages, and he's gotten his fair share of victories.

I've gotten up to Tier 16 (and only rising) with these guys, and...while their win/loss record isn't perfect, they've held their own.

Edited by MilodicMellodi

My biggest project so far have been creating a balanced team out of my favourite characters, it seems to be working so far:

(Screenshots are in spanish, so i translate the skills at the end of each character Spoilers, i apologize in advance for my english)

Selena:

Spoiler

DJDAKP0XYAA9Pd1.thumb.jpg.fa7d99b582b0dc18a844979babe53aed.jpg

Selena has been the one that required the most work out of the four, paired with Brave Lucina Spurs and getting Robin's Hone Attack this set allows her to deal loads of damage while still being fairly tanky. She is supporting Lucina.

Skill translation:

Wo Dao +

Reposition

Moonbow

Death Blow 3

Desperation 3

Threaten Speed 3

Attack+1 Seal

Brave Lucina:

Spoiler

DJDALDrXcAAX1bP.thumb.jpg.9087dd8203b64e1a23b59e963c3736b9.jpg

Brave Lucina required less work but she's still doing great, with Felicia backing her up debuffing the enemies with -7 Attack, Def and Res and healing her 10 HP everytime Felicia attacks thanks to Breath of life 3 and Breath of life 1 SS, paired with her Speed and Def she can stand pretty much any non-green unit and retaliate quite effectively and heal off with Aether.

Skill translation:

Geirskögul

Reposition

Sturdy Blow 2

Lancebreaker 3

Drive Spd 2

Spd +1 Seal

Robin(F):

Spoiler

DJDAL7nXgAAIWTX.thumb.jpg.988586265ec4165b2f20de7b153d0ab5.jpg

Robin is there to take out the enemies that the rest of the team should fear, dealing with Reinhardt, Julia, Nino and some other minor threats quite efficiently while while helping the team with Draw Back and Hone Attack in case she can't deal with someone. She is supporting Felicia.

Skill translation:

Gronnwolf+

Draw Back

Ignis

Fury 3

Green Tomebreaker 3

Hone Attack 3

Felicia:

Spoiler

DJDAMgEW0AA7jXc.thumb.jpg.b703bd7c506c28053d5cfc9719a7fbf2.jpg

Felicia is the most versatile unit i've ever seen, she works as mage killer, healer and debuffer all in one, her low damage output is not as big of a problem with Robin's Hone Attack and Brave Lucina's Geirskögul paired with her healing potential and debuffing everything but Speed, truly the heart of the team allowing them to stay healthy and strong.

Skill translation:

Silver Dagger+

Glacies

Res+3

Seal Attack 3

Breath of life 3

Breath of life 1 Seal

Currently working on Reinhardt with an experimental build.

Building skills on my current -ATK/+DEF one so I can merge him on another Reinhardt. The boon and bane I'm aiming for is +SPD / -not ATK.

- Blarblade+ with Moonbow, A: Darting Blow 3, B: Vantage 3 / Wings of Mercy 3, C: Goad Cavalry / Fortify Cavalry and Assist: Draw Back / Reposition

Debuffer Gaius:

Inherited list:

5* Summer Frederick

5* Kagero

5* Seth

5* B!Lyn

Notes:

Deceptively tanky with 46 Spd (Seashell gives +2 to all stats except HP when at 100%) 69 melee defense (HP+Def) and 66 magic defense (HP+Res). After attacking or getting attacked, foe will take -5 Atk, -12 Def and -7 Res, while all foes within 2 spaces of that target will get -7 Atk. 

He also has Poison Dagger+, for backup.

Edit: Just found out the buffs don't stack, I'm dumb x). I wonder if giving him wind-/watersweep would be effective as a B-skill.

Edited by Birdy

This is a WIP, I still need to grind the S-Support and summon 7 more Eirikas to max her. Her nature is +Res -Hp which means I can easily tank green mages if need arises (also I'm planning on giving her Ruby Sword+ and Distant Counter to make her a full Nino/Cecilia/S!Camilla counter). At first I considered waiting until I got a +Atk or +Spd Eirika but thanks to the support system +Res can work even better if I give her Iceberg or Glacies.

Edited by Alexmender

I had heard a lot about M!Robin being rather bad and I didn't have one for a long time until I drew this one at 3* he is +ATK -Res. He is outright my favourite unit completely invalidating every one of the numerous red and colourless that appear in TT and story chapters with Chrom dealing with all the greens that come for him.
I still have to give him QR 3 but I will leave that one for a while because I don't like using feathers.
Screenshot_2017-09-09-22-16-13-60.thumb.png.167d59614cb6d171a22083f637d9c028.png

I am also just started working on a Legion. He is getting Brave axe+ from Camilla, probably give him desperation for his B since I want him to be a quad build using B!Luciana's help. (Now If I could just draw a Katarina then I would have something to work on)
I also want to build a Clarisse with a firesweep bow but I do not have a faye so that will stay a dream for now. 

Edited by Mackc2

1 hour ago, Mackc2 said:

I had heard a lot about M!Robin being rather bad and I didn't have one for a long time until I drew this one at 3* he is +ATK -Res. He is outright my favourite unit completely invalidating every one of the numerous red and colourless that appear in TT and story chapters with Chrom dealing with all the greens that come for him.
I still have to give him QR 3 but I will leave that one for a while because I don't like using feathers.
Screenshot_2017-09-09-22-16-13-60.thumb.png.167d59614cb6d171a22083f637d9c028.png

I am also just started working on a Legion. He is getting Brave axe+ from Camilla, probably give him desperation for his B since I want him to be a quad build using B!Luciana's help. (Now If I could just draw a Katarina then I would have something to work on)
I also want to build a Clarisse with a firesweep bow but I do not have a faye so that will stay a dream for now.

M!Robin is not that bad as unit, but he is very niche. In the Arena, you need glass cannons to handle everything, so niche units are not used often.