Post your biggest projects in the game!

Anacybele

My newest project is finished! Well almost! Once i pull a Tana gain my Clair will inherit Guidance 3 and then she will run Distant Def 3 or Deflect magic 3 seal and have her A slot freed up for Distant Counter.
She will complement my Team of B!Ike Sigurd and Azama. They struggle with Red mages and Dragon users, so Clair is a perfect counter to those 2 units with her high rest (and even to some blue tome users). She is joining the Team becaus i want to actuall give this time Atk Tacits/ Def Tactics from the Fates Children banner.

Berkuts Lance +: Grants +7 Res when being attacked, +4 Res naturally as a stat
Reposition
Iceberg
Distatn Def 3
Hit and Run
Def Ploy
Guidance 3 seal.

When she is attacked by a mage she runs 54 Res (+6 from Distant def 3 and +7 from Berkuts Lance). At this current moment only a Lancebreaker Reinhardt with full buffs can kill her.
A +Spd Gronnblade nino can kill her with full buffs (nino needs to be able to double her)
other mages cant kill her mostly.
Hit and Run is there to make it able for BIke to swoop in and get a kill but i might drop Hit and Run alltogether and Guidance, maybe and opt for Distant Counter + Blue Tome Breaker and Distant def 3 Seal.

Btw she is +SPD -Def Nature,

Edited by Hilda

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My most current project. This beautiful lady:F93Cdif.jpg

+def/-spd. The best nature for a Gronmraven build. As for skills, a Roy will need to come home for TA. I might give her Iote's shield, just until I get TA. I still deciding wether to go Vantage, or QR for her B slot. She already has her C slot, but getting Fortify flier would be nice so S!Corrin can get fully bladed. And she has draw back, just needs to learn it.

I have a Spring Camilla myself that is almost complete. I'm hoping to get Guidance on her from the future Tana banner but I don't really want to use that many orbs with the 8% banner at the end of the month coming.

This is a new project I've started:

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017_12_03_21_58_06.jpg

I promoted my +Att/-Def Serra, this is really just for fun and to be honest I'm quite looking forward to building and using her. I think I'll give her WoM for her B skill, and I'm thinking of what new staff to give her since I'm not too keen on Absorb+ for Arena use. I'm deciding between the Panic+ staff and Fear+, I'm thinking Fear+ would be more useful generally although both would be good. I'll need to promote and unit to SI but I should be able to do that and forge the Staff itself at the of the Arena season.

Anyways, turns out that I should reveal my flier emblem team and what it will be. So, here it is:

Flier Emblem Team:

Spoiler

6m2j51N.jpg

+hp/-res. +1 merged. I think I may have gotten more Hinoka's than anybody else has ever gotten. Very useful and helpful, specially when paired with the next member.

ojziyn1.jpg

+atk/-hp. No merges. The only Blade mage unit on the team that can become fully buffed. Very useful when paired with Hinoka.

VePFyXH.jpg

+def/-spd. No merges. Will become a raven mage to cover the team's weaknesses, specifically ranged blue and colorless units. The last member of the team obtained.

2YYB5YN.jpg

+res/-spd. The first member of the team trained up to level fourty. Very useful, since she allows Nowi to be fully bladed.

To do list:

Spoiler

•Get Hinoka Death Blow 3

•Build up Camilla as a raven mage

Units originally on Team:

Spoiler

Ma0R87E.jpg

+atk/-def. No merges. The only reason for why she is not on team is because she would remove a role on the team for the spot, hurting the team's performance.

8uSkSsG.jpg

+atk/-spd. 3 merges. Was replaced by Camilla due to Camilla's role on team.

Edited by Poimagic

Screenshot_20171130-143449.png

120k feathers later...

hoping to get 2 more of him on my way to getting ayra a wrath.

He has over 80 skills, these are just what I run for arena.
Screenshot_20171203-142749.png

She's not quite done yet, I'm trying to roll her a wrath and I'm probably going to switch to a +spd slaying++, since it's only 2 dmg less than her blade but lets her proc regnal on counter without QP and frees her S slot up to running DD3, spd+3, or atk+3. Vantage is just a placeholder.

Edited by Thor Odinson

I don't know why, buy I started building up a +Spd/-Res 4*+5 Ogma with L&D2 with Desperation, Luna or Noontime, and QP Seal. Also still got to get my Nino up to +6 (she's +4 atm).

At first I did not know what to put here because I haven't spent much time making builds, but after going through my units I realized I had more Builds than I thought.

Finished (or almost):

Spoiler

ILrblOg.jpg  M4IRui4.jpg7hNh1hQ.jpg  FPn2b8g.jpg 6qgsWG4.jpg  cEkXoCt.jpg

Arvis - He is good support attacker, haven't used him much, but I built him because I do want to use him more. Still need to upgrade to Chilling Wind to Iceberg and maybe find a better SS for him. 

B!Ike (+Def/-Spd) - This is official my biggest/best build. He definitely deserves my Summoner's Support. The first pic is his base stats now, and the second is him near the beginning of this TT. So you can see how strong he gets, and how much he SP he gained. He can tank a lot of hits and then kill the enemy. Need to upgrade CD2 to CD3, but otherwise he is done.

Berkut - One of my favorite characters in Echoes: SoV and in the entire Series, so I really wanted to use him. (Wish he had better stats, but...) Still need a Brave Lance+, but this build is really fun. I would like to make a mage-tank build for him, but I need to inherit DC, so that will have to wait for now. 

Delthea (+Def/-Atk) - I need a better IV for her, but she is my main buffer. +6 Atk, +4 Spd/Def. She also has Fortify Def and Fortify Res as backup C skills, so I can mix and match for what I need. I've paired her with B!Ike the most. 

Nino (+Res/-HP) - I do have a (+Spd/-Def) IV that I want to promote and merge, but I needed feathers for other things, and she doesn't need it yet. Nino was one of my first true builds. Paired with Eirika, she crushed a lot of the early story modes. Very happy with how she turned out. 

WIP but almost done:

Spoiler

vpiMH0G.jpg  RDsOp0Y.jpg

P!Olivia (+Def/-Spd) - IV could be better, but she is a better support role than attacker. Her build is to passively heal and debuff. Once finished she can heal 21 hp to any adjacent ally after initiating combat, and the enemy has -7 Def/Res. Still need to get her a B skill and a special, so still figuring that out. But she is becoming my most used dancer now. 

Lucius (+Atk/-Def) - Thanks to the Staff buffs, he has become a lot better. Just need to get Wrathful Staff so he can deal full damage without being countered. Working on Speed +3 SS for him. And might trade off Attack +3 if he needs more Spd.

Well, he's not done quite yet but here he is.

DkNfnEw.png

He's quite the pain to kill if you don't have a speedy mage handy. This is a neutral Matt, the goal is to get a +ATK variant and to get him to +2 which will give him effectively a +5 ATK, +1 SPD, +1 DEF and +1 HP jump in stats which is pretty great. Considering summoner support on him but Brave Lyn has continued to be reliable and she's just so good in tough spots with that 40-44 SPD. Maybe Matt'll get it some day, but he's not ready.

Aside from finding more merges and a better nature. The name of the game now is finding him a support that makes him kill things faster. Fjorm could be a good candidate because the Speed buff from a blessing and Drive ATK 3 would give him +5 ATK and SPD, bolstered further by an eventual Hone ATK 3 seal. But Erika could run Drive ATK 3 with her Prf and run Hone SPD 3 and still have a free slot for something like a spur. Plus we don't know what other blessings will give to stats and what heroes will carry them. So I'm going to play the waiting game. He is going to get much more powerful than he is now though. And much harder to kill. Count on that.

These are my newest projects:

*Image deleted due to attachments space*

First of all, Joshua. He carries his default weapon, Audhulma, Pivot as his assist and Moonbow as his special. 1 CD Moonbow is pretty good. For his A slot I've chosen Close Defense. That plus the Sacred Seal makes him so bulky that he can solo maps even if there are blue melees. For his B slot I put Vantage, although I'm not sure if I'll change it. For his C slot, Def Ploy is quite solid due to his high Res and helps to make up his low attack.

Next one is Michalis. Since I got the 2 characters I didn't want from the Legendary Banner, I needed to do something with them. So I sacrificed them to Michalis (Ike and Deidre). He carries Hauteclare (although I have to refine it, but I'm lacking of dew atm), his assist is Draw Back, his special is Aether, his A slot is Heavy Blade, his B slot Quick Riposte and C slot his default Threaten Def, although I'm waiting for a 4* Palla to give him Hone Fliers. Atm he's using Guidance Sacred Seal, but it'll probably change. This has been my biggest investment ingame so far, 22K feathers for promoting him, 2 5* exclusives for his A and B skills and 20K feathers for Aether (Chrom)

Finally Palla from my Flier Emblem team. She's waiting to be promoted to 5*, but I wave a few promotions to do before. Her weapon is Wo Dao+ (not sure which refine to do), her assist is Harsh Command (for those Panic Ploy Seals), her special is Moonbow, A skill is Sturdy Blow (she has SB2, but I need SP), WoM2 (WoM3 when I promote her) and Hone Fliers. Actually she has the Fortify Def SS

What do you think guys?

Edited by Javi Blizz

@mampfoid the reason why I gave Hinoka the merge was because, at the time of getting the extra Hinoka, I thought that no one would want Hone fliers. Looking back on it though, Elincia, Cherche, or hey, even S!Camilla would've been better users of hone fliers than her.

Here's 2 of my arena core! (the other one is a pretty standard fury/swordbreaker Lancina, for now)

nsrUicz.png

Horse nuke Soren! He's 40k feathers away from being a +10. Used to be blade+, but keen gronnwolf+ is honestly so much more fun to use. He can now destroy Rein/Lyn/Cecilia on one enemy phase and makes my life so much easier. 

MtAHyRP.png

An extra 20 damage on a regnal astra proc on the first counterattack. Wrath lets her do the same thing next turn if she gets enough damage. With the +5 HP from wo dao+, she can survive even a LnD +10 +atk Celica and blast her on the counterattack, and it also completely destroys swordbreaker swords like Alfonse because they can't get in the second attack :^) With her oneshotting potential, I don't think I'd have to run Lancina any more to guarantee doubles on everything. 

edit: I also kind of want to give her panic ploy since now she has a high enough HP to run it as a C slot. 

Edited by Ciarre

2 hours ago, Ciarre said:

An extra 20 damage on a regnal astra proc on the first counterattack. Wrath lets her do the same thing next turn if she gets enough damage.

The HP threshold on Wrath affects both of its effects. You only get the +20 damage if she takes enough damage to activate Wrath (otherwise, it's just +10).

At first I totally dismissed her and kicked my ass after accidentally merging her. But thanks to the refinery she has sort of become fun to use, she gave me a reason to smash some stamina pots and grind some sp in TT.

She now has a 16mt weapon and 5 more hp. Planning to give her fury and iceberg. She is +atk-res. -res is actually quite good on her imo as its still pretty high. With fury her def will be 27 - even now she happened to survive a battle with 1hp ☺.

She will be more of a very long term project as I am not planning to spend 20k feathers for any merges any time soon - but will keep any copies from now on just in case, at +10 lv she could be quite awesome ☺ - maybe. She is definitely more of a side project and I am glad I didnt fodder her - who needs armorslayer anyway?

Edited by Prince Endriu

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

The HP threshold on Wrath affects both of its effects. You only get the +20 damage if she takes enough damage to activate Wrath (otherwise, it's just +10).

Yeah, I know, most of the time it gets her into range since she baits mages and greens melees, but sometimes she doesn't take enough damage to get into wrath range on the second turn (ie baiting a p!inigo)

I've been working on this guy for a while. I got him as - attack at first but I stuck with him because of those muscles. Oh, and he was my first brave axe user (I had a slew of -attack brave users at the start of the game).

Screenshot_2017-03-26-15-05-52.thumb.png.8fb083d4cbc9c0848a33a712910419ab.png

I later got him as +attack -resistance but I didn't like that Reinhardt could one round him most of the time so at the first opportunity he was merged into a +speed -HP.

Screenshot_2017-12-05-17-11-38.thumb.png.76dd32d5bba05388de75c877325a5fe3.png

He has come a long way. I still want to get him the +speed and +resistance versions of slaying axe+ but I went for +defense first to commemorate the Hector that was sacrificed to finish this set. 44 defense/27 resistance on top of 56 HP at two range is nice but I might equip close defense once it is fully upgraded. The defense seals have good synergy with quick riposte but I might swap in quickened pulse, memes of mercy, and maybe ignis for arena defense. I got six defense wins with this set pretty soon after the start of the season so I'm hoping that means he's putting in work as is. I must say that 39 speed doesn't save him from getting doubled as much as I thought it would. I just ran into a NOWI in the arena with 40 speed - thankfully no one had hone speed to get her to 44. She had a +speed forge and fury so that's 6 on top of her base right there, but still... it was quite traumatic. I almost surrendered and uninstalled on sight. I'm loving the variety that the forges bring but it is a little scary. Now that he has quick riposte, +attack -HP is tempting but +speed is probably better for most other scenarios.

Edited by Momentai~
Not sure why the pictures broke

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017_12_08_22_27_18.jpg

I think my Lyn is basically done, other than throwing on some merges if they appear.

I think I'm pretty much finished all the units I'm working on, other than waiting on specific boon/banes or merges to show up and the odd rare skill. I think I'll just start building up resources now until something comes up.

Here's my beloved wife!

screenshot_20171112_190544_by_zlnnla-dbw

Her attack is already insane by herself, but she's married to PA!Azura, and they're by far the best, most deadly duo on the game. Properly boosted and with her wife close, my girl can reach 70 attack plus the -blade tome bonus. They can easily clear entire maps by themselves. I have spent so much feathers on her and I'm so proud of my child. If I ever manage to merge her any further, the LilinApocallypse will be a reality.