Post your biggest projects in the game!

Anacybele

2 hours ago, Zeo said:

Disgusting. Really tempting as well. The best I could get to something like that would probably be something like a +RES Matthew with DD3 seal with Seal ATK/Smoke + Rogue Dagger+ buffs in effect and even that wouldn't be as effective. Too big an investment for me right now though. When I have a fully built +10 (or two) we'll start looking at units like this. I really want someone to utilize Berkuts Lance though, and Clair is a great candidate.

you might want also to consider Gunnthra! I have to say tough your Team really lacks a Clair/Florina/Peri whatever with Berkuts Lance that can hit 50+ RES and then all your weakness might be gone. Here is an example of my Team Saizo Gunnthra Clair and B!Ike Synergizing very well. Each unit has their task to fullfill.

Clair is clearly the magical Tank and busts out all mages, sometimes even Sword users with the help of Saizo.

B!Ike is the physical buff guy that takes on any physical threat. With Steady Breath Wrath 3 and Heavy Blade 3 Seal he reaches Aether after each combat, if iniating or bating enemys. Saizo comes for this very in Handy when fighting Enemys with high Attack like Hector or Armor Chrom. Due to the Debuffs he annihilates their Heavy Blade Seals and activates B!Ikes Heavy Blade Seal.

Saizo: Jack of all trades. He supports the Team with the debuffs and can turn disadvantage battles into favourable ones with his debuff. He Runs Windsweep because in Tier 20 740+ point range you basicly encounter only melees, but he has Watersweep when going into the land of 720+ point lands and below.

Gunnthra: The ranged debuffer. She is in my eyes a very oppressiv unit. Usually she debuffs at the start of battle the most offensiv oriented Unit and cripples them, makeing them not such a big threath. Needless to say she Synergizes very well with Saizo.

Edited by Hilda

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Hilda Your team is poetry in motion. You have a clear answer for just about every situation. Though I would have been curious as to see how you dealt with Horse Emblem, I'm sure you would have taken care of it.

Having every unit fulfill a clear role takes so much of the stress out of an arena battle. Yes I have a designated role for every unit on my team, but sometimes Matt has to tank a unit he shouldn't have to, sometimes Genny has to take a potshot instead of healing, sometime I have to make a unit do something they don't want to do but everything on your team is airtight.

A Berkut's Lance+ unit definitely has to happen, it's something everyone should have. This kind of makes me want to go back to the drawing board for an arena team. Matthew is a lock but for other units I don't know. I'm still proud of my team and it'll be my team for the next week. But after that, we'll see what happens. Marveling at all this is nice but I also have to remember these are +10 units. It's an entirely different land.

EDIT: For the more immediate future. Something like giving Keen Gronnwolf+ to Inigo (or just pulling a Rhajat) could be an option with a +RES Refinement and Triangle Adept 3. Pretty much deletes the issue of Rein/Lyn/Cecillia.

Edited by Zeo

4 hours ago, Zeo said:

@Hilda Your team is poetry in motion. You have a clear answer for just about every situation. Though I would have been curious as to see how you dealt with Horse Emblem, I'm sure you would have taken care of it.

Having every unit fulfill a clear role takes so much of the stress out of an arena battle. Yes I have a designated role for every unit on my team, but sometimes Matt has to tank a unit he shouldn't have to, sometimes Genny has to take a potshot instead of healing, sometime I have to make a unit do something they don't want to do but everything on your team is airtight.

A Berkut's Lance+ unit definitely has to happen, it's something everyone should have. This kind of makes me want to go back to the drawing board for an arena team. Matthew is a lock but for other units I don't know. I'm still proud of my team and it'll be my team for the next week. But after that, we'll see what happens. Marveling at all this is nice but I also have to remember these are +10 units. It's an entirely different land.

EDIT: For the more immediate future. Something like giving Keen Gronnwolf+ to Inigo (or just pulling a Rhajat) could be an option with a +RES Refinement and Triangle Adept 3. Pretty much deletes the issue of Rein/Lyn/Cecillia.

Horse emblem are handable, sometimes very easy, sometimes with positioning (depending on the map). In a Horse Emblem Team B-Lyn gets debuffed by Gunnthra because of her low DEF, so Saizo can bait her and counterkill her, while Clair takes 0 dmg from Reinhardt/Olwen/Leo etc. and can take them out easy. Once those are gone the rest is cake. And the melee horses die to whoever they are weakest to usually.

I am not saying your Team is bad. It is solid, I am just pointing out that you dont have an answer to magical dmg. Pretty Sure Dragonstone users and Red Tome users (even if rar) and Reinhardt give you a hard time, BLyn prolly gets annihilated by Mathew.

13 hours ago, Hilda said:

Horse emblem are handable, sometimes very easy, sometimes with positioning (depending on the map). In a Horse Emblem Team B-Lyn gets debuffed by Gunnthra because of her low DEF, so Saizo can bait her and counterkill her, while Clair takes 0 dmg from Reinhardt/Olwen/Leo etc. and can take them out easy. Once those are gone the rest is cake. And the melee horses die to whoever they are weakest to usually.

I am not saying your Team is bad. It is solid, I am just pointing out that you dont have an answer to magical dmg. Pretty Sure Dragonstone users and Red Tome users (even if rar) and Reinhardt give you a hard time, BLyn prolly gets annihilated by Mathew.

Brave Lyn is a tricky one. Matt can typically 2HKO her, but she can one round him if she's honed and has a +SPD nature. Mages Matt can typically deal with as he oneshots most with a Bonfire proc and he can always survive one round of combat vs them unless they double, which they can almost never do since he's rocking 37 - 43 speed on average.

The issue is Reinhardt who sometimes can oneshot Inigo and Cecillia who Ayra has to somehow get to before she kills someone. If these two are paired with Brave Lyn on the right map and none of them can be baited things can get dicey. Inigo can bait and dispatch Rein and Matt can do the same for Lyn depending on the map. But when you have maps like this week's with the zig zag blockades and the mages can all go literally everywhere on the map, there's nothing my team can do and it's impossible to bait.

Infantry mages can be dealt with usually, flying mages as well. But cavalry mages are something I have no hard answers to. Even if Inigo learns Triangle Adept 3 and Raven/Wolf+, he won't be able to survive consecutive rounds of combat against Reinhardt and Lyn, and he never has the juice to deal with Cecillia who also tends to have G-Tomebreaker on top of a Raven tome.

If a Wrathful Dazzling horse is paired with these units, I may as well just surrender. This has only happened once or twice though.

Edited by Zeo

It were long time, but mission accomplished! 

From now I am thinking about building BraveWood, sure I already have junior, but he is -ATK (+SPD at least) so I assume Eliwood should outperform him after few merges.

Screenshot_20180109-011505.png

Edited by Tenzen12

I went almost 2 months without pulling a single Beruka, but my recent attempts to get NY Azura have been kind to me. Only 2(and a Titania) to go and my beautiful Beruka will be complete.

bewuky.thumb.png.6409f1639b4ba2dd2e2919f5fd2f05d5.png

I'm in the process of attempting to reach the highest defense possible on Arden, while making him an unstoppable moving wall capable of destroying any physical unit with an Ignis proc.

arden.thumb.png.df127c1662bda31c3652a812148cd90f.png
I still need two NY units to use for their Drive Def/Res 2 weapons, but once I acquire those, I'll be able to make Arden reach defense levels over 70, and possibly reach into the 80s.

Here's a preliminary picture of him reducing an Elincia to oblivion with Ignis.
elincia.thumb.png.03e146bc6276db80bd451c1aec5d01e2.png

Edited by RandomSwordmaster
higher res images

On 10/1/2018 at 5:15 PM, RandomSwordmaster said:

I'm in the process of attempting to reach the highest defense possible on Arden, while making him an unstoppable moving wall capable of destroying any physical unit with an Ignis proc.

arden.thumb.png.df127c1662bda31c3652a812148cd90f.png
I still need two NY units to use for their Drive Def/Res 2 weapons, but once I acquire those, I'll be able to make Arden reach defense levels over 70, and possibly reach into the 80s.

Here's a preliminary picture of him reducing an Elincia to oblivion with Ignis.
elincia.thumb.png.03e146bc6276db80bd451c1aec5d01e2.png

What a fucking beast.

I kinda like manakete from the very start of the game so decided to drop almost all feathers on them. Currently, I have the following team:

Arena & challenge team:

Spoiler

Screenshot_20180112-180454.thumb.png.7161a6226163c64cf3009d318642c51d.png 

A!Tiki is my very first one that I upgraded along with F!Corrin, she is tanky as hell. The reason why I put a refine weapon(+res) to make sure she survived in some tricky matchup (like Deidrei or Julia).

Screenshot_20180112-180533.thumb.png.88e21cfcfb0314f8ad31cf3cb2d22bed.png

This baby chick I gave a Hector to her since she is too cute and adorable, jokes aside the rally spectrum from her refined weapon is quite good. Also, I go for S-support with A!Tiki.

Screenshot_20180112-180509.thumb.png.a934693fa22393f8862dd669a942fcca.png

The heaviest invested dragon I have at the moment, hoping to max her soon.

Q&A:

- Why "Triangle Adept"?

* Sure, I have Steady Breath and Aether in  Nowi , I also have few more B!Ike spare. But tbh, I am absolutely not a fan of "meta" things. Triangle puts me on heavily advantage when it comes to color (also massive disadvantage).

- Why "Quick Riposte 2"?

* I want to merge til got a +10 unit then feeding that skill. With that said, if I ever have a 5* Klein then I would happily feed him to my girls. 

Other projects:

Spoiler

Along with 3 main dragons, since I am a big fan of them I also have a "low priority" one.

Screenshot_20180112-180516.thumb.png.a832e1c5acab6b37e44c77340ea59471.png

This lady is my favorite in FE7, but she is only available as a 5* so I can't +10 her even if I want (already dropped like 4-600$ when she came out but only got 1 copy, the other is from the dragon gauntlet if I remember it well.)

My future plan for her:

1. +10 (obviously)

2. Put on Aether for the point.

3. Maybe drop Fury and change it to Distant Counter or Close Def/Distant Def to increase her bulkiness.

Screenshot_20180112-180525.thumb.png.23d5c51a505c62b0645707664da463bd.png

And the last one, the newest addition to the franchise. Tbh I got crazy about her, unfortunately, when her banner came out I am already broke due to F/GO so can't get 5* form for merging. But on the bright side I now have 6 copy (4 4* and 2 3*) so cheer. 

My future plan:

1. +10

2. Refine Dark Breath to Dank Breath.

3. Feed Distant Counter.

4. Find a better C skill (maybe Driven Atk).

One more thing,

Y!Tiki still hasn't come to my team and I am pretty salty about that.

Edited by Kyoshin

It's been 6 months since I posted about my Lucius here. The game doesn't like giving him to me, but he's started to make some progress. He's gotten a refined weapon (twice), 3 merges, and an S-support with Raven! I'm also happy to say that I have 3 more copies of him I can merge. I simply need the feathers. (I plan to wait until I have enough feathers to promote 3 Lucius copies and 2 Raven copies so they can stay the same merge level.)

Spoiler

4E0pHNu.png?1

My Lucius project inspired me to start a few more. I'm especially proud of my Merric...now with +ATK! I'm super excited to get more merges. I've invested so much into him, and I have absolutely zero regrets. Even sacrificed an Ike. This is his shiny new Arena build. Optimal? Nope. But he synergizes well with the rest of my team.

Spoiler

MwMKo3h.png?1

Now for Lucius's other half. Raven was a spur of the moment project. I had spare LaD fodder and decided, why not? Originally, I thought he was +SPD -RES. I must have made a mistake somewhere along the line because this guy is +DEF, but even without the extra boost to SPD, he's FAST! The Slaying Axe+ is a silly build I did for him because I had the fodder lying around, and oddly enough... I like it. Granted, I'm waiting for the inevitable Firesweep Axe+. He has Fury 3 learned atm as well...so I may switch over to that and see how well he runs Bonfire or Ignis while he's +DEF.

Spoiler

vxXWvwl.png?1

My Adult Tiki is a new project inspired by @Astellius. Young Tiki had been a staple of my Arena team for a while, but I decided to make the switch because Adult Tiki has GREAT fire power as well as defensive bulk. Plus, she's really easy to merge. 2 merges in and she hasn't let me down yet! I decided to go with +ATK -SPD, and I'm pretty satisfied so far. She handles most Arena threats well. Eventually she'll get an Arena build, and maybe someday I can dream of Steady Breath fodder...

Spoiler

Tj6DfEa.png?1

Next is Leon who will probably someday be an important part of my Arena team, but for now, he's just fun to use on defense. And he's also fabulous. He loves having Close Counter. I think I have 4 more copies of him I can use for merging. ...I really need more feathers.

Spoiler

dmA3R7j.png?1

Here's a bonus picture of my buffed Firesweep+ Caeda. Who needs Elincia? But seriously, it had been a long-term goal of mine to make her good. If I manage to 5*+10 her...she'll reach 60 ATK and 50 SPD...and that's without Goads. Someday she'll have her justice.

Spoiler

80ak6nz.png?1

Finally, here's my list of completed 4*+10 projects: Basically Brave Ike, the Fluffiest BB+ Archer, and My Stalker

Spoiler

aEyHlJg.png?1

mLRMovT.png?1

VQyJ2qD.png?1

Ninian finally gets some help running Ninian's Dragon Kindergarten!

xV2JluO.jpg

+10 Awakening Tiki [+Atk, -Spd] (Lightning Breath+ [Def], Reposition, Aether, Triangle Adept 3, Quick Riposte 3, Fortify Dragons)

She was stuck at +8 for the past few weeks due to me not having enough copies of her saved up because of the barracks size limit, but the recent banners with red units on them got me the last two copies I needed.

Unfortunately, Corrin is going to have to wait until I can figure out what exactly I want a unit with her stat spread to do.

On 1/12/2018 at 8:37 AM, Rafiel's Aria said:

It's been 6 months since I posted about my Lucius here. The game doesn't like giving him to me, but he's started to make some progress. He's gotten a refined weapon (twice), 3 merges, and an S-support with Raven! I'm also happy to say that I have 3 more copies of him I can merge. I simply need the feathers. (I plan to wait until I have enough feathers to promote 3 Lucius copies and 2 Raven copies so they can stay the same merge level.)

Reveal hidden contents

4E0pHNu.png?1

My Lucius project inspired me to start a few more. I'm especially proud of my Merric...now with +ATK! I'm super excited to get more merges. I've invested so much into him, and I have absolutely zero regrets. Even sacrificed an Ike. This is his shiny new Arena build. Optimal? Nope. But he synergizes well with the rest of my team.

Reveal hidden contents

MwMKo3h.png?1

Now for Lucius's other half. Raven was a spur of the moment project. I had spare LaD fodder and decided, why not? Originally, I thought he was +SPD -RES. I must have made a mistake somewhere along the line because this guy is +DEF, but even without the extra boost to SPD, he's FAST! The Slaying Axe+ is a silly build I did for him because I had the fodder lying around, and oddly enough... I like it. Granted, I'm waiting for the inevitable Firesweep Axe+. He has Fury 3 learned atm as well...so I may switch over to that and see how well he runs Bonfire or Ignis while he's +DEF.

Reveal hidden contents

vxXWvwl.png?1

My Adult Tiki is a new project inspired by @Astellius. Young Tiki had been a staple of my Arena team for a while, but I decided to make the switch because Adult Tiki has GREAT fire power as well as defensive bulk. Plus, she's really easy to merge. 2 merges in and she hasn't let me down yet! I decided to go with +ATK -SPD, and I'm pretty satisfied so far. She handles most Arena threats well. Eventually she'll get an Arena build, and maybe someday I can dream of Steady Breath fodder...

Hide contents

Tj6DfEa.png?1

Next is Leon who will probably someday be an important part of my Arena team, but for now, he's just fun to use on defense. And he's also fabulous. He loves having Close Counter. I think I have 4 more copies of him I can use for merging. ...I really need more feathers.

Reveal hidden contents

dmA3R7j.png?1

Here's a bonus picture of my buffed Firesweep+ Caeda. Who needs Elincia? But seriously, it had been a long-term goal of mine to make her good. If I manage to 5*+10 her...she'll reach 60 ATK and 50 SPD...and that's without Goads. Someday she'll have her justice.

Reveal hidden contents

80ak6nz.png?1

Finally, here's my list of completed 4*+10 projects: Basically Brave Ike, the Fluffiest BB+ Archer, and My Stalker

Reveal hidden contents

aEyHlJg.png?1

mLRMovT.png?1

VQyJ2qD.png?1

They all look great! My Tiki is just one merge short of being +10, and then I'll finally get around to giving her QR3. Merges give a greater boost to the Arena score than upgrading to QR3, hence, it's been a low priority. All I need to do is pull one more Tiki...!

In the meantime, since I haven't posted her yet in this thread, here she is:

Spoiler

MjKgEYf.jpg

I went all in on the Def side, running with a +Def/-Spd nature, Def refinement, and Steady Stance 3 in the A-slot. She has no problem tanking almost any physical attack, including heavily merged lancers.

My current biggest -team- project has been to make the Hoshidan family into a unified force. In my effort to pull Micaiah, I finally got a Tailtiu and another Odin to mostly finish the team. Only thing now is to find better natures where applicable.

Currently +SPD/-DEF, Ryoma covers green enemies and can duel with reds, having a reasonable 32/30 bulk when attacked in melee, and responding with a Wrath Moonbow in turn.

Spoiler

SvycKVw.jpg

Coming in with +DEF/-HP, this Takumi is my oldest 5 star unit in the game, given new life with the refinery and a lot of inheritance. He covers the physical ranged enemies - mainly bowbreaking B!Lyn. He also works as a backup melee tank when needed.

Spoiler

vKig68L.jpg

With +HP/-SPD, (Not my favorite nature for her, still waiting to find another), Sakura's here to keep the team alive with Fear+ and Physic+, and provide a much needed mage tank. I still bounce between RES+2 and Deflect Magic with her depending on the occasion, as Moonbow Reinhardt will still power through her.

Spoiler

p6vij8O.jpg

Easily my biggest project character, Hinoka's currently at +SPD/-RES. She's the wildcard slot, able to engage pretty much anywhere against anybody except greens (Who she can still tank to a degree with team support)

Spoiler

u6i1Sl3.jpg

Also, by my true biggest project, I mean she's currently in the process of learning every skill in the game accessible to her, in addition to the slow climb to +10. Current skill list is:

Spoiler

WEAPONS

Spoiler
  • Silver Lance+
  • Brave Lance+
  • Killer Lance+
  • Firesweep Lance
  • Berkut's Lance+ (DEF)
  • Tannenboom!+

ASSISTS

Spoiler
  • Swap
  • Smite
  • Reposition
  • Pivot
  • Rally Attack
  • Rally Defense
  • Rally Resistance
  • Rally Def/Res
  • Ardent Sacrifice
  • Harsh Command
  • Reciprocal Aid

SPECIALS

Spoiler
  • Daylight/Sol
  • New Moon/Moonbow
  • Aether
  • Night Sky/Glimmer
  • Retribution/Vengeance
  • Dragon Gaze/Draconic Aura
  • Glowing Ember/Bonfire/Ignis
  • Chilling Wind/Glacies
  • Rising Flame/Growing Flame
  • Rising Wind/Growing Wind/Blazing Wind
  • Rising Thunder/Blazing Thunder
  • Buckler/Escutcheon/Pavise
  • Holy Vestments/Sacred Cowl/Aegis
  • Miracle

A SLOT

Spoiler
  • HP +5
  • Attack +1
  • Speed +3
  • Defense +3
  • Fortress Def 3
  • Fury 3
  • Death Blow 3
  • Darting Blow 3
  • Armored Blow 3
  • Warding Blow 3
  • Defiant Atk 3
  • Defiant Spd 3
  • Defiant Def 3
  • Defiant Res 3 (unlearned)
  • Brazen Atk/Spd 1
  • Triangle Adept 3
  • Distant Counter
  • Close Def 3
  • Iote's Shield
  • Heavy Blade 3
  • Earth Boost 3
  • Spd/Def Bond 3

B Slot

Spoiler
  • Lunge
  • Drag Back
  • Hit and Run
  • Pass 3 (unlearned)
  • Obstruct 3 (unlearned)
  • Wings of Mercy 3
  • Vantage 3
  • Desperation 3
  • Brash Assault 3
  • Quick Riposte 1
  • Renewal 3
  • Seal Atk 3
  • Swordbreaker 3
  • Lancebreaker 3
  • Live for Bounty
  • Watersweep 2
  • Guard 2

C Slot

Spoiler
  • Breath of Life 3 (unlearned)
  • Savage Blow 3
  • Spur Atk 3
  • Spur Spd 2
  • Spur Def 3
  • Spur Res 3
  • Drive Atk 2
  • Goad Fliers
  • Hone Atk 3
  • Hone Spd 3
  • Fortify Def 2
  • Fortify Res 3
  • Hone Fliers
  • Threaten Atk 3
  • Threaten Def 3
  • Threaten Res 3

The team as a whole covers just about everything, and with all 4 drive skills between them, can bulk each other up without fear of getting debuffed by Panic. And if something comes up that the others can't handle, Hinoka almost certainly can do so. Supports are Hinoka + Sakura, and Ryoma + Takumi

(And yes, I'm absolutely looking forward to the coming Tempest Trial. This will be Hilarious >:D )

Edited by Tarilaan

Well I kinda finished my Soleil project. I had looked back at my conquest run not to long ago and saw that in my game Soleil's mother was Charlotte. So I decided to have a family team up. Soleil, Mother, Father, Grandmother. We even have one for each color! Not exactly the most balanced team, but I have had some fun so far. I do need to get the badges and coins to finish up the Attack Ploy Seal.

Spoiler

dOr8Itb.pnguKFjEmb.pngN0nar7n.pngyLDlSuT.png

Soleil also can run Fury and/or Noontime. She has been mostly finished since before Christmas. Had I known there was going to be a Heavy Blade Seal I may have had her inherit Aether instead. I may end up running Fury with Heavy Blade Seal as the 'serious mode' variant. Charlotte needs an Assist that is better than Smite. The First Bite is partly because I didn't feel like trying to arrange a Killer Lance+ -> Slaying Lance+ -> Slaying Lance Refined. Plus Soleil appreciates the extra Defense and Resistance. I kinda like the synergy between the two. One is RES refined, the other is DEF refined. Both use Ploys. ETC. With Inigo I am half waiting on feathers to Raven Tome Him. Kinda wishing I had pulled a +SPD rather than a +ATK one right now. And then my poor Olivia, who is going to be stuck with QR 2 because she isn't getting QR 3 levels of investment. At the moment I am just using her to knock down stats to let Soliel and Charlotte to absorb hits and counter kill better. Depending on how things go I may keep the Atk Smoke long term since I may lose Soleil's ATK Ploy for Heavy Blade. If I want her to magic tank for the team she will NEED the Distant Defense Seal. And probably a RES refine. Maybe speed? Still trying to figure out how to make her useful beyond dancing. I may just have to run Redlivia instead. But I could use a mage killer. Why o why couldn't she have been DEF bane instead?

Anyways Olivia and Soleil support each other and Inigo and Charlotte support one another.

Well, then, I'm working on cleaning up my barracks space, which means merging all of those 5-stars that I've been meaning to merge.

MkOrznJ.jpg

+10 Bride Lyn [+Spd, -Def]

Absorb+, Fear+, Slow+, Gravity+, Pain+, Panic+, Candlelight+ [Dazzling Staff]
Physic+, Recover+, Martyr+, Rehabilitate+
Miracle, Heavenly Light, Kindled-Fire Balm, Swift-Wind Balm, Solid-Earth Balm, Still-Water Balm
Speed +3
Live to Serve 3, Wrathful Staff 3, Dazzling Staff 3
[none]

Currently equipped skills in bold.

I have no idea what to do with her C slot.

Also not sure who I'm going to work on next. I feel like too many of my characters that I have a ton of 5-star duplicates of are characters with too many different good builds, and that means my indecisiveness ends up taking over. Or they are named Soren and have no reason not to be built just like Nino, but will simply end up as a worse Nino.

Edited by Ice Dragon

@Ice Dragon Well her C slot really depends on what team do you want her in. Do you want her to work by herself? Threaten Atk/Threaten Spd works for survivability, or Threaten Res if you want more damage as a standalone unit.

Mixed team? Or for training mixed units? Atk Tactic is a cool support option. Although if you're going Kindle-Fire Balm then maybe Def Tactic?

Otherwise Drive skills are always useful for their loose spacing requirements. Maybe Drive Spd.

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

@Ice Dragon Well her C slot really depends on what team do you want her in. Do you want her to work by herself? Threaten Atk/Threaten Spd works for survivability, or Threaten Res if you want more damage as a standalone unit.

Mixed team? Or for training mixed units? Atk Tactic is a cool support option. Although if you're going Kindle-Fire Balm then maybe Def Tactic?

Otherwise Drive skills are always useful for their loose spacing requirements. Maybe Drive Spd.

I've been considering Hone Spd 3 (because that's my go-to when I have no idea what I want) or Drive Spd 2 (because it's now available from 4-star Tailtiu which is super convenient).

I don't know if people remember my constant referring to Wendy ceaselessly showing up in the pull topic. I at one point had a 3* +2 (a mistake in hindsight) in the first week of the game or something (3 of my first 10 pulls, to give the idea) and her recurrence was a sort of personal joke. Well, here are the results of that recurring trend.

My biggest (and unintended) project:

Spoiler

Screenshot_20180114-180306.thumb.png.8b84b2827716c17c177fc10110e726a3.png

Still in progress, +Def/-Spd nature, also has: Reciprocal Aid, Eschuteon, Glimmer (unlearned), HP +4 (dropped for obvious reasons), Drag Back, Ward Armour.

Got her the slaying lance by finally sacrificing the 5* Peri that had been there for 8 months, planning on a +Res boost most likely for manaketes and possibly mages if I can get a spare Hector. Probably also get QR on her, with the Brash Assault Seal to complement it and I'm still not sure about a final A skill, though I have plenty of Red options to help with that problem.

These are somewhat recent projects of mine out of a desire to have more 5 star FE7 units.

Screenshot_2018-01-03-20-39-10.thumb.png.3036c7c23c57ecf299e354a4daa93318.png

Probably not the most interesting set but hey it works. +ATK -DEF (I'll update that when I get off work), she's mainly player phase while being able to stand in for flier emblem support.

Screenshot_2018-01-03-20-38-45.thumb.png.acf67572079a70f6b47043e332c452c3.png

With an IV set of +ATK -RES Raven here is another player phase unit. Threaten Spd seal is there to help make up the difference in speed betwenn him and the enemy as well as allowing him to potentially quad slow enough units when in desperation range. A little unsure about the special but that can always be changed later.

Edited by CeruleanMage
Spelling and doing something I should've done like I promised.

On 1/15/2018 at 5:01 AM, CeruleanMage said:

+ATK -??? (I'll update that when I get off work)

Damn, you've been at work for a long time.

She's -Def.

On 1/15/2018 at 5:01 AM, CeruleanMage said:

A little unsure about the special but that can always be changed later.

Something other than Reprisal. Reprisal and Vengeance are generally considered to be among the worst special skills because their damage scales off of the most difficult criterion. At 1 HP, it only hits for 12 damage, and the only way for Reprisal to activate twice in a single round of combat after Desperation kicks in is to have it fully charged when initiating combat.

For comparison, any 3-charge special skill will activate exactly once per round of combat (if the enemy isn't dead before that), meaning it has approximately the same activation frequency. Bonfire and Draconic Aura both hit for 14 damage. Vengeance would hit for 20 at 1 HP, but because Desperation effectively prevents you from taking damage except from Fury recoil after dropping below 75%, you're more likely hitting in the 10-18 damage range unless you fight enough rounds of combat to Fury recoil yourself all the way down.

Luna is the most commonly recommended special skill to use with a Brave weapon because it deals more damage the more Def the opponent has. In other words, the less damage you deal normally, and therefore the more likely you are to need the extra damage to land the kill, the more damage you'll get out of it.

I also second Eclipse's suggestion for Brash Assault in the S slot, though I still think Luna is a better choice for a special skill. Heck, even Vengeance is a better choice.

So then. Multitude to be projects:

Spoiler

cTfw1TE.jpgS36xAIn.jpgg9cjIRW.jpg

Three units so different in personality and weapon types, and yet all are essentially getting the same build. LnD + Desperation. The only difference are the specials. Taitilu is Has Blarblade + Moonbow, Alm will get Slaying Edge + Dragon Fang, and Takumi will get Luna + Slaying Bow.

Spoiler

i3aD9TA.jpg

Next, Peri. The main reason why I’m building her is to be a support partner with Gunnthra. Peri’s build will be Glacies + Fury + Desperation + Threaten def + atk Ploy. With Gunnthra’s res Ploy + Chilling Seal, Gunnthra would be able to get +22 damage.

Spoiler

0ovBLhP.jpg

Joshua’s build is simple. I’m think Close def + Renewal + QR seal for doubling shenanigans. I could go double Close def for that +12 def/res when attacked at close range. I’ll figure it out when I get there

Also, some side stuff that won’t happen yet:

Spoiler

Promote Anna and Sharena, Promote Legion (once Firesweep Axe is released), Promote Michalis (don’t know why, but to lazy)