Post your biggest projects in the game!

Anacybele

3 minutes ago, ChickenBits said:

How on earth are all of y'all so dedicated? I'm constantly switching projects and thanks to how much I get distracted I should have had a 5*+10 unit already. I'm currently working on like 10 different units and a lot of them require expensive skills and/or merges :sob:

Welcome to the Fire Emblem community, more dedicated to making 5*+10 Hectors than making dinner
In all seriousness though we love this franchise...and some of us are Whales (I'm more of a...slightly overweight Dolphin).

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, MilodicMellodi said:

Welcome to the Fire Emblem community, more dedicated to making 5*+10 Hectors than making dinner
In all seriousness though we love this franchise...and some of us are Whales (I'm more of a...slightly overweight Dolphin).

I adore the series but I get distracted by anything remotely interesting. "I just got a new 5* unit! They look cool, let's waste some feathers on them for expensive skills even though other units need it." <- Every time a banner comes out :sweatdrop:

3 minutes ago, ChickenBits said:

I adore the series but I get distracted by anything remotely interesting. "I just got a new 5* unit! They look cool, let's waste some feathers on them for expensive skills even though other units need it." <- Every time a banner comes out :sweatdrop:

This is the first time I've actually given someone Close Counter from a Takumi who's been sitting in my barracks since about May.  The only other time I had SI'd a 5* exclusive skill was giving my Titania Distant Counter.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

This is the first time I've actually given someone Close Counter from a Takumi who's been sitting in my barracks since about May.  The only other time I had SI'd a 5* exclusive skill was giving my Titania Distant Counter.

If only I was like you ;-; I've sacrificed like 20 5 stars because I can't manage anything to save my life. Subakicide and Hanacide are just some examples. Being f2p doesn't help with my non-existent resources. At least it helps during during Arena Assault.

Trying to +10 Marth...it's not going well, I've only ever pulled one Marth...

Still trying to get Linde, Celica, Sigurd, Lyn, Ephraim, Sanaki, Leo, Elise, Klein and any seasonals they may have, plus Bride Caeda, Brave Lucina, LA!Roy, LA!Hector, LA!Lilina, so on so forth.

My biggest project was Corrin for a while, but after that I built my tailtiu as my healers mage. Now I'm currently building a Sophia and A!Tiki both at +5 also got my Sonya to +9

Spoiler

Screenshot_20180213-003733.pngScreenshot_20180213-003720.pngScreenshot_20180201-193739.pngScreenshot_20180203-112850.png

Edited by Silverdawn77

Update ^.^ (last was page 18)

So I'm going to get the first unit out of the way, it's the VL!Ike from the last update. Nothing's really changed at all with him. I gave him Wings of Mercy, but I'm waiting until another SP boost before I grind for it. I'm likely not going to be keeping him in this team, though...as great as he is, I need to expand on my ideas and keeping him in the team is causing FEH to start becoming slightly boring). And as much as I want a strong anti-meta unit, he himself is losing luster because he can't use Def Tactic effectively.

While I haven't advanced too far with her yet, the second unit is the Performing!Azura from the same update. I've started to grind SP on her so her new Killer Axe+ I gave her can become a Slaying Axe+. I'm planning on giving it a +Def upgrade so that she doesn't suffer as badly from enemy Felicias and Blue physical units that she's supposed to be able to tank effectively (since she has Triangle Adept). Since that'll put her Moonbow at 1 charge, and her Spd is pretty nice (37 is nothing to scoff at), she should be able to activate it if almost if not every battle. I'm not trying to make her completely self-reliant (there's only so much you can do with a Singer/Dancer), but I'm doing what I can without killing her kit.
If I manage to make the next unit's newest build idea work, AND if I manage to get LA!Lilina, I'm going to replace her with her so I can set up a Gronnblade build...OR I can sacrifice her for her Atk Tactic to put on the same next unit so my Summer!Elise (who already has Gronnblade+) can get buffed through the roof.

The third unit is, again from the last update, Lance!Lucina. I sacrificed my Bride!Charlotte for her First Bite+, which I'm going to upgrade into +Def as a...well, defensive version of Geirskogul (also, the idea of Lucina holding a giant spoon sounds pretty hilarious). I also sacrificed Boey (that recently Pity Broke my chances of getting LA!Hector) for Earth Boost, though I get the feeling she'll still like her Steady Breath far more. Whether I use Earth Boost or Steady Breath, FIrst Bite+ will be going towards my Ignis build for her (Drive-Hone of Def and Res for 5 each? Like I said in the last paragraph, if I end up dissatisfied with LA!Lilina I'm probably going to be putting Atk Tactic on this unit as well...+16 BST — 22 total damage for a Blade Tome user — from a single unit is pretty amazing, and if I upgrade and apply my Hone Spd tome to that...oh the possibilities are endless~). If I do end up getting a Blade tome user on my team, I'm going to either 1) replace the next unit with a different movement class and have one of the the replacements for Performing!Azura and VL!Ike be Infantry and the other a different movement class, or 2) keep the next unit and have the two replacements be either Flier or Cavalry. I'm leaning more towards the second option, but I don't know....

The last unit is Felicia, a unit new to the updates. I've fully upgraded her weapon to Felicia's Plate (+Eff), and I'm planning on eventually giving her either Atk/Res Bond or Mirror Strike. She has Desperation and Bowbreaker as her B skills (she's managed to live a surprise encounter with a Bow!Lyn and Lance!Lucina came and saved the day), but I'll eventually give her Cancel Affinity to help her guard against Raven tomes. Her C is Breath of Life, which I'm planning on either replacing with a Drive or keeping while giving her a Breath of Life seal. Right now she's doing great, and she'll only get better :D

I have several units that have been big projects, but my biggest project in the entire game is getting one of every hero to 4*/5* lvl 40.

Thanks to the Special Training Maps to finish training my healers, I have finally finished! Of all the units I currently have, I have one copy that is lvl 40!

Catalog of Heroes: (147/219)

Spoiler

gUhONW0.jpg

Currently do not have Klein and Celica.
Klein - I don't remember the last Klein I had, and I haven't summoned on colorless in a while.
Celica - Got her on her original banner, but inherited DD3 to Xander. I did not need a red mage at that point, I was focusing on a few small teams. I regret it a lot. I barely use Xander now, and now a lot of units have DD3, and there is a seal.

Current Barracks:

Spoiler

bKWDroU.jpg

Training up a unit is what I did in my spare time. Still have a few units to promote, just need more feathers.

My goal is to promote + merge all the TT and most of the GHB units. If the GHB unit has a Legendary weapon, then they get higher priority. 
Michalis, Lyon, Valter are currently the highest.
GHB Units like F!Robin, Ursula, Oliver who don't get a lot at 5* are not getting promoted.

Screenshot_20180213-022326.pngScreenshot_20180213-022332.png

Ryoma currently has the highest number of skills (build options) in my squad. I think last I checked it was around 120 or so if you count Fury 1,2,3 etc separate. Usually runs Steady Breath for ghbs.

Rein has this weird ass antibow build since I run 2 Distant Counters and Blyn likes to run DD3/Dmag3 sometimes but it synergizes quite well with the team. He also has a shitton of skills and can swap builds on the fly, including...

Screenshot_20180213-012922.png

egg :3

(oh yeah they're married)

Edited by Thor Odinson

On 11/02/2018 at 5:59 AM, ChickenBits said:

How on earth are all of y'all so dedicated? I'm constantly switching projects and thanks to how much I get distracted I should have had a 5*+10 unit already. I'm currently working on like 10 different units and a lot of them require expensive skills and/or merges :sob:

Don't worry, same for me, feel ya! 

Just waiting for 35000 more feathers to get my second member of Team Air Superiority 2.0 to +10, and then it's on to Catria or Minerva. I'd work on Air Superiority 3.0, which substitutes Minerva for NY!Azura, but she's a special unit, so getting her to +10 would be even more of an issue.

kZqjgPp.png?1

Edited by Frenzify

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

vK5MLK7.png

@Rezzy @Anacybele @Vaximillian @SatsumaFSoysoy @Callisto @DefaultBeep @Anime27Arts @Rex Glacies @MrSmokestack even though you quit @Tybrosion @DodgeDusk @Jave @Sophie

I may have missed some people LOL

BUT IT IS HERE
TREMBLE IN FEAR
NINO NOW DOES HER BEST

S-she's, she's beautiful!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you my twin!!

5*+10 Oboro when?

2 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

5*+10 Oboro when?

I can ask you the same question

I have a +Spd -HP Oboro but my blue unit in arena is already Nowi, who is marginally more useful than Oboro, as much as I want to run Oboro in the arena...

Maybe next year once Ive built up enough units and I can merge just for faves... FOR NOW though, I am trying to stay in tier 20 as F2P hee hee

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

vK5MLK7.png

@Rezzy @Anacybele @Vaximillian @SatsumaFSoysoy @Callisto @DefaultBeep @Anime27Arts @Rex Glacies @MrSmokestack even though you quit @Tybrosion @DodgeDusk @Jave @Sophie

BUT IT IS HERE
TREMBLE IN FEAR
NINO NOW DOES HER BEST

I always knew it would happen eventually

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I can ask you the same question

I have a +Spd -HP Oboro but my blue unit in arena is already Nowi, who is marginally more useful than Oboro, as much as I want to run Oboro in the arena...

Maybe next year once Ive built up enough units and I can merge just for faves... FOR NOW though, I am trying to stay in tier 20 as F2P hee hee

Mine's a +1 I've been working on it. How many merges does yours have?

Also what's tier 20? I've never been above 18/19.  I thought it was a myth.

Well I can't wait to see her whenever you finish!

16 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Now make a +10 Odin. 

You gonna give me the weed I need to smoke in order to do such a thing?

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I saw that coming a mile away, Arc. :P But nice.

Im waiting for your +10 Frederick :p

39 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Mine's a +1 I've been working on it. How many merges does yours have?

Frick

You got me beat there... LOL Mine is still +0... at least she has all of the skills she needs though, so there's that

40 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Also what's tier 20? I've never been above 18/19.  I thought it was a myth.

Well I can't wait to see her whenever you finish!

In another discord server I'm in there is this guy who reached 5222 in score and he's completely F2P
I am sure you can do it yourself ~

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Frick

You got me beat there... LOL Mine is still +0... at least she has all of the skills she needs though, so there's that

In another discord server I'm in there is this guy who reached 5222 in score and he's completely F2P
I am sure you can do it yourself ~

I keep changing the nature of mine each time so I'll finally pull a good nature for her by the time she is +10.  

.....Is that even possible?  Like what?  Let's face it, half of my Arena team is horse Emblem scum, that won't happen.

1 minute ago, Anime27Arts said:

I keep changing the nature of mine each time so I'll finally pull a good nature for her by the time she is +10.  

.....Is that even possible?  Like what?  Let's face it, half of my Arena team is horse Emblem scum, that won't happen.

nice

and yes it is indeed possible heh ya just pour all your feathers into merges and save up your orbs and only pull for good units/merges... and grind hm like a psycho
They're actually the whole reason I even did this whole thing, they have a +10 Nino, +10 Olivia, and a +10 Effie...
it's ridonkeylous :eyes:

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

vK5MLK7.png

BUT IT IS HERE
TREMBLE IN FEAR
NINO NOW DOES HER BEST

Hey, that's pretty nice. Now that I recall, I don't think I ever submitted mine to this thread, so here she is:

nYwFzYH.png