Post your biggest projects in the game!

Anacybele

Since I don't think I've shown her off in this topic, here's easily my most expensive unit to date.

Spoiler

ywzMGK9.png?1

She's eaten five 5*s (she also got LaD3 from a 5* Hana during the pre-Sothe era) and counting.

And while I have shown her off before, here's what my Cordelia looks like now.

Spoiler

jyd81Gl.png?1

Now I just need to pull more of both so that they can be truly complete.

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@Rezzy oh neat, i actually pulled a +Spd lately so let me know how yours is doing and I might build Ogma up someday as well.

i wonder if he will get a new weapon soon as well?

also speaking of expanded friend losts, do you mind if I add you back? :)

Sure, go ahead

On top of +10ing all of team Air Superiority (which is going very, very slowly), I've finally gotten around to trying to build a Peri, since I've been meaning to for a while. As she stands right now...

+1 Peri  +Atk / -Def (Firesweep Lance+, Draw Back, Luna, Swift Sparrow 2, Draw Back, Spd Ploy 3, Def Ploy 3)

At least, those are the skills she has, and needs to just learn now. Pretty much just looked up Peri builds, so it will probably be subject to change. I also sacrificed a Sothe to give her Life and Death 3, and Hinoka to give her Brave Lance+... Now that I think about it, over the course of the game I've sacrificed two Hinokas for Brave Lances and another one for Hone Fliers, despite tier lists frequently placing her as one of the best blue fliers. Catria is really the only blue lance flier I need.

19 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

On top of +10ing all of team Air Superiority (which is going very, very slowly), I've finally gotten around to trying to build a Peri, since I've been meaning to for a while. As she stands right now...

+1 Peri  +Atk / -Def (Firesweep Lance+, Draw Back, Luna, Swift Sparrow 2, Draw Back, Spd Ploy 3, Def Ploy 3)

At least, those are the skills she has, and needs to just learn now. Pretty much just looked up Peri builds, so it will probably be subject to change. I also sacrificed a Sothe to give her Life and Death 3, and Hinoka to give her Brave Lance+... Now that I think about it, over the course of the game I've sacrificed two Hinokas for Brave Lances and another one for Hone Fliers, despite tier lists frequently placing her as one of the best blue fliers. Catria is really the only blue lance flier I need.

That looks pretty nice! (I think I would have just promoted a Donnel or something to save that Hinoka for another Hone Fliers fodder, though)

I'd like to get into working on my Peri too, especially since I've finally gotten a few more copies of her. Right now mine's +atk -res with Brave Lance+, Draw Back, Escutcheon, LaD3, Lance Breaker and Hone Cav. I could give her Firesweep too, but I'm not sure yet. Speed Ploy seems like a cool idea on her. I might try that myself if I get a non-res bane one with +atk/spd sometime.

3 hours ago, Alkaid said:

That looks pretty nice! (I think I would have just promoted a Donnel or something to save that Hinoka for another Hone Fliers fodder, though)

I'd like to get into working on my Peri too, especially since I've finally gotten a few more copies of her. Right now mine's +atk -res with Brave Lance+, Draw Back, Escutcheon, LaD3, Lance Breaker and Hone Cav. I could give her Firesweep too, but I'm not sure yet. Speed Ploy seems like a cool idea on her. I might try that myself if I get a non-res bane one with +atk/spd sometime.

Saving Hinoka for Hone Fliers would have been the smart thing for sure, but I needed Brave Lances at the time, didn't want to spend feathers, and knew I probably wasn't ever going to use her.

That's an interesting set of skills, though. I rarely see Escutcheon, or really any damage reduction skills on non-armours, but then with a Brave Lance she'd have it charged after attacking. And since there's LaD as well, having something to mitigate damage taken wouldn't be the worst idea. After all, with a Brave Lance she'd be a player turn unit anyway, so would likely activate it as often as she'd be in play. I assume that would be the plan, anyway. As for mine, thanks. With her IVs a Brave Lance was more recommended, but I just like the security Firesweep Lance gives on the player turn. As for the ploy skills on her, since her res is decent, but not quite in the realm of absolutely amazing, I didn't know if she could make the most out of them, and thought to substitute in threaten skills instead. Then I thought who am I to argue recommended builds? :D At least for now.

46 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

Saving Hinoka for Hone Fliers would have been the smart thing for sure, but I needed Brave Lances at the time, didn't want to spend feathers, and knew I probably wasn't ever going to use her.

That's an interesting set of skills, though. I rarely see Escutcheon, or really any damage reduction skills on non-armours, but then with a Brave Lance she'd have it charged after attacking. And since there's LaD as well, having something to mitigate damage taken wouldn't be the worst idea. After all, with a Brave Lance she'd be a player turn unit anyway, so would likely activate it as often as she'd be in play. I assume that would be the plan, anyway. As for mine, thanks. With her IVs a Brave Lance was more recommended, but I just like the security Firesweep Lance gives on the player turn. As for the ploy skills on her, since her res is decent, but not quite in the realm of absolutely amazing, I didn't know if she could make the most out of them, and thought to substitute in threaten skills instead. Then I thought who am I to argue recommended builds? :D At least for now.

Yeah, it's surprisingly effective at letting her take a counter hit if she quads something wit those low LaD defenses. With an actual damaging special she'd end up with less kills thanks to straight up dying on the counter with some enemies instead. I have yet to try Firesweep Lance on anyone, despite a 5* Roderick collecting dust for months. I'll probably give it to either Cordelia or Peri sometime and see how it goes. Since both are +atk instead of spd and reds keep getting speedier in arena, I worry about actually doubling to one-rounding the more common ones like Ayra. Your Spd Ploy helps offset her not being +spd against some of those though, which looks nice.

Another neat set I've seen for Peri is her Slaying Lance+ with Galeforce. If I ever get my Cordelia +10 first, I might toss a Galeforce on this bloodthirsty girl to try it out too. It's hard to pick when she can run so many weapons well!

19 hours ago, Rezzy said:

@Arcanite@Anacybele@Rafiel's Aria@Infinite Dreams@Vaximillian@SatsumaFSoysoy@GuiltyLove@DefaultBeep@Rex Glacies@Natalie@Bartozio@DarkLordIvy@mcsilas@Raven@Anime27Arts@TheTuckingFypo@Poimagic@XRay

I was planning to try building up a Raven, but I discovered all the Ravens sitting in my barracks had crappy natures.  So I decided to build up Ogma instead.

That is a damn shame. Well, with his rarity dropping, hopefully you can pick up the optimal variant much easier. (+spd -res btw)

8 minutes ago, Raven said:

That is a damn shame. Well, with his rarity dropping, hopefully you can pick up the optimal variant much easier. (+spd -res btw)

All of mine were either -Atk or -Spd.

I thought I'd just update Jeorge here. He is quite genuinely my oldest unit, one of the first I've ever pulled when I started the game last year in March. I've managed to merge everything into the original unit because I got lucky with excellent +spd/-hp IVs with the first one. The only IVs I'd ever consider switching it out for is +atk/-hp since it may offer even more flexibility. 

I just kinda got super attached to him for no good reason. When the 4* banner with Jeorge on it happened, I managed to 5*+10 him. I never thought I'd ever own a +10 unit ever. He's beautiful and precious to me <3 

Jeorge about 6 month ago when I gave him his first merge.

Jeorge today :' D

Spoiler

UQm7KXC.png?1

The other guy I'd like to share is my 4*+ 10 Niles. I've pulled so much colourless this is bound to happen. And fyi, I still have more Niles to spare for Iceberg.

Spoiler

Xue8COg.png?1

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Nice job! Unfortunately, I can only get mine two merges... For some reason, I accidentally got rid of the 3 star Camus from the hard difficulty.

I did something similar with one of my Ursulas.  I forget if I foddered her or what, but that was before I really did much merging.

@Rezzy Hey nice Cowmoo. That’s actually the exact same build I use on mine. Sadly at most I can +2 him because I was an idiot starting out and merged the other one the first time we had the GHB.

As for my own projects, I got a few. I want to +10 two units on my flier team (Caeda and Cordelia), my Lyn (which will likely take a while), Marth, an ideal green unit for my arena team (thinking about Raven but I hardly get him). I also want to merge my GHB/TT units, at least those that I use, to their highest potential, though they have lower priority due to them not getting as high of a ceiling. 

59 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Well, I figured I might as well get Camoo back up to speed.  Now we just have to wait another year for more merges.

Ooo he’s looking good! I need to get around to merging up my own Camoo. 

5 hours ago, Rezzy said:

He looks great Rezzy. This is making me think I should start merging mine...

uh8ec0e.png

Feather Cost: 240,000
Unit Cost: 3★ x1, 4★ x4, 5★ x1
SP Cost: 4,450
Arena Medal Cost: 375+
Divine Dew Cost: 150

220,000 feathers were used to get this boy up to 5★+10, plus another 20,000 to promote Cordelia to 5★ so I could sacrifice her to give him Galeforce. I sacrificed 3★ Barst for Reposition, 4★ Shanna for Desperation, 4★ Sothe for Life and Death, 4★ Camilla for Draconic Aura (learned but currently unused) and 4★ Olivia for Hone Atk. He also has Ward Cavalry learned for when he's on my in-progress cavalry team.

Not Listed: The Refining Stone costs, because I had to randomly refine a few normal weapons to get enough Divine Dew for Blazing Durandal, but I have no idea how much that cost me. I think I had to refine only two or three weapons to get enough Divine Dew, though. There were also the crystal costs to get his 4★ copies up to Lv 20 because I just did not have the energy to painstakingly level every unit personally.

I gotta say, he performs really well. All the effort was 100% worth it.

Edited by Reddazrael

On 4/17/2018 at 4:26 PM, Rezzy said:

Sorry for the late response, just catching up on my tags now.  Beautiful Camoo and Ogma~!  :]  Both of them are characters I liked in their own games, but I haven't built them up very well in Heroes yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my latest project.

bcba640291.jpg

All I need to finish her now is one more copy of her, and 82k-84k feathers (depending on if my final copy is 3 or 4*).

I know that Bartre is easy to get but since the game stopped to give me him i'm stuck at +5,which is sad because I gave him all the skill he needs 

Screenshot_20180502-113459.png

23 minutes ago, Kozac said:

I know that Bartre is easy to get but since the game stopped to give me him i'm stuck at +5,which is sad because I gave him all the skill he needs 

Screenshot_20180502-113459.png

With a Brave Axe and so much attack, I don't think he really need Desperation and Brash Assault. Personally, I'd give him something like Vantage or Axebreaker on his B, with either Quick Riposte, Atk +3, Close Defense, or some other relevant Seal. He should be able to ORKO most blues with just 2 hits, and Axes will be no problem since he will be quadding them anyway.

Unless you already have a dedicated axe/green killer, then I would suggest Lancebreaker, but preferably Vantage.

I play him with atk and def buff and a dancer. he plays in first the tank and then he goes full offensive and can takes down some annoying red common sword units with the quad attack and the luna strike (Ayra and even the BK sometime) it's a strategy that do not always happens but when it works, Bartre can cleans the map. 

I was also thinking about a tank build with slaying axe and steady stance. 

But thank for sharing your mind(i'm not a great player) . 

Spoiler

3753809915779164271%253Faccount_id%253D1

My biggest project to date.  He is +atk -res.  With this new Takumi We are getting, Boey will get his CC he's been waiting for.  Just need to grind him up a little bit more with Mae to get that S support and pull at least 3 more copies of him to be complete.