Post your biggest projects in the game!

Anacybele

My current merge project:

A0F60Qd.png

My favorite Wild Samurai. He's +ATK -SPD, though I thought about a +DEF nature. Axes, swords, lances, bows and daggers alike ricochet off of him as he block specials with his fortified arms and lower strength with his B.O. Everyone falls before him with a charged Ignis, which obliterates even armors. Gonna change his spouse with someone with high RES and wait for more merges.

Other project:

oqkeae4.png

He's +SPD -RES but I might swap for -DEF instead. Copied the build from the YT user Lu Bu Feng Xian. He's gonna be on a similar team as well. WoM + Dancer is used for teleport shenanigans. Need another 4,000 feathers to promote for Galeforce and contemplating sacrificing a Marisa for Infantry Pulse. 

Edited by saisymbolic

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd never thought I'd be doing this (+10 merging a character)...but I figured, didn't want to be the only guy who never gave himself the chance to.

Here he is:

Screenshot_2018_05_29_00_33_16_1.png

He's pretty underwhelming, now...but my vision definitely has him carrying through.

Need more of him. This one is +Def/-HP. Looking for +Res/-Spd.

Hi everybody,

this time my project post will differ from the ones I did in the past. I will tell a little about my current focus project: 

One turn clears of infernal maps

I will try to explain what is necessary to clear maps in one turn and show units I use most of the time. At the bottom of the post you’ll find a list of my clears with links to the respective discussion in this forum and of course links to videos of each clear. I tried to hold all videos short, excuse the lack of editing, sound, music and so on.

To clear a map in one turn, you need to reach each enemy and attack more times than you have own units, since infernal maps usually have 5-6 opposing units (on turn 1). If necessary, one melee unit will be brought into attacking range by Dance/Sing or Reposition. This unit attacks and ideally

• kills the opponent
  • procs Galeforce to kill a second unit
  • takes damage to reach an amount lower than 50% of its own HP.

If the first unit succeeds, you already killed 2 of 6 units and have a Wings of Mercy beacon in position. Unit 3 and 4 beam in and kill the rest. Sometimes even with Dance/Sing, Reposition, Galeforce, Wings of Mercy and other positioning skills you can’t reach all enemies on Player Phase of turn 1. In these cases you have to leave strong EP units in range of the remaining opponents. 

Toolbox: 

Spoiler

Important skills:

• Galeforce - for one extra action
  • Dance/Sing - to kill another opponent and further reduce the special counter
  • Positioning passives (Wings of Mercy, Lunge, Escape Route, Hit and Run etc.) - to reach opponents far from the starting tiles
  • Positioning assists (Reposition, Smite, Swap etc) - to bring allies into position
  • Special counter reduction (Killer Weapons, Brave Weapons, Heavy Blade, Quickened Pulse etc.) - to proc Galeforce after 1 attack or 1 attack + dance/attack
  • Stat modifying A-Passive and seals (Life and Death, Death Blow, Darting Blow, Fortress DEF/RES etc) - to reach the exact number of attacks and amount of damage that is necessary to kill all opponents, proc Galeforce but also to take enough damage for WoM beacons
  • Buffs (Fortify, Hone, Goad, * Tactic etc.)
  • Debuffs (* Ploy, * Smoke, Savage Blow etc.)
  • Ally/Summoner Support
  • Breakers - to cancel Wary Fighter and double/quad ultra fast units
  • Desperation, Quick Riposte etc. 

Galeforce units

GF units ideally have great offensive power, mobility and inbuilt special counter reduction. They do the biggest part of the killing. 

Pwo8pHn.png
Roy (+SPD/-HP) is one of my most used units, since his sword has got in-built Heavy Blade and he comes with Galeforce. My only red GF Cav so far, is needed to cover a lot of ground. I was very lucky to get so many merges (+5), he needed all of them in some maps (i.e. Ursulas GHB and Xanders GHB). 

SDyciH8.png
Oscar (+SPD/-DEF), his stats are inferior to Cordelia’s, but he can give and receive Horse buffs. Sometimes his additional movement rate is necessary and sometimes I need two blue GF units (like in Valters GHB). 

fherDbL.png
BB!Marth (neutral) is my newest GF addition. Important for Horse Buffs and bigger range. Can also be used more easily as a WoM beacon than Cherche. Had his premiere (with the infamous Pass skill) in Linus’ GHB

NmGgKam.png
Cordelia (+ATK/-HP) is great on PP but also on EP. She comes with Galeforce and was used on most of my one turn clears so far. Her merge level (currently +6) suffers from being my only source of Galeforce for SI. 

5ueaP8q.png
Cherche (+ATK/-RES) hits like a truck, therefore one of the few units that can equip Heavy Blade on A-Slot without losing too much ATK. Got foddered my sole vanilla Ike (+ATK btw.) and is my highest merged unit (+8) so far. Is dealing doubles on very rare occasions (see Julius’ GHB), but is hard to use as a WoM beacon, since she usually doesn’t take damage on PP.

nxPrpPL.png
Elincia (+SPD/-DEF) is very frail but can quad so many units. Equips Fortress DEF sometimes to not kill opponents too fast. Backup red GF unit especially for mountain maps (i.e. Michalis’ GHB and Linus’ GHB). 

Assist units

Can be anyone with Dance/Sing/Reposition, Buffs/Debuffs and WoM. One example: 

lcjA6hk.png
NY!Azura (+SPD/-RES) is the ideal Assists unit for these clears. She can Sing, give Hone Fliers, debuff with RES Ploy seal, beam in with WoM to any terrain, but also is able to kill if needed. Heavily considered for Galeforce in the future. 

Enemy Phase units

Ideally with WoM to reach the range of the opponents and DC to counter (almost) any unit. Just two examples:

6ICk3eG.png
Sigurd (+RES/-DEF) is hard to get killed by mages (see Ursulas GHB). He is one of my two units who have inherited DC. Since I have a +ATK/-RES copy also considered for GF. 

g2v7HZu.png
Titania +1 (+SPD/-DEF) my other DC unit and is considered for GF if I ever need a second green GF Cav.

Todo:

• Build other Fliers with GF (Minvera, Caeda, Tana)
  • Build Dancer with GF (NY!Azura, Azura)
  • Build EP unit with GF (Sigurd, Titania)
  • Build Dragon with GF (Corrin, Kana)

One Turn Clears Overview: 

Spoiler

LHB - Robin: Fell Vessel
Clear - Discussion Link - Video Link

LHB - Lyn: Lady of the Wind

LHB - Ryoma: Surpreme Samurai

GHB - Narcian: Wyvern General

GHB - Robin: Mystery Tactican

GHB - Ursula: Blue Crow

GHB - Michalis: Ambitious King

GHB - Navarre: Scarlet Sword

GHB - Zephiel: The Liberator

GHB - Xander: Paragon Knight

GHB - Lloyd: White Wolf

GHB - Camus: Sable Knight

GHB - Legion: Masked Maniac

GHB - Clarisse: Sniper in the Dark

GHB - Berkut: Prideful Prince

GHB - Valter: Dark Moonstone

GHB - Arvis: Emperor of Flame

GHB - Oliver: Admirer of Beauty
Waiting for Rerun

GHB - Lyon: Shadow Prince
Waiting for Rerun

GHB - Takumi: Empty Vessel
Waiting for Rerun

GHB - Saias: Bishop of Flame

GHB - Kana: Dragon Spawn

GHB - Julius: Scion of Darkness

GHB - Linus: Mad Dog

BHB - Alm & Celica
Waiting for Rerun

BHB - Cecilia & Lilina
Waiting for Rerun

BHB - Ephraim & Eirika
Waiting for Rerun

BHB - Ninian & Hawkeye
Waiting for Rerun

BHB - Minerva & Maria

BHB - Takumi & Hinoka

BHB - Amelia & Tana

BHB - Raven & Lucius
Waiting for Rerun

BHB - Corrin & Azura
Waiting for Rerun

BHB - Chrom & Lissa

BHB - Tiki & Nowi

BHB - Seliph & Julia

Want to know more or need help to do a one turn clear yourself? Just ask me, I like this stuff. :-) 
I actually wonder if it’s worth to create an own topic? Something like the 5*+10 compendium. @LordFrigid did many awesome one turn clears. 

Some tags: 

Spoiler

(kind people that were interested in my clears in the past and/or that helped me with one of my many questions)

@Zeo @mcsilas @Infinite Dreams @DLNarshen @tobuShogi @Poimagic @LordFrigid @NegativeExponents- @Ginko @Alkaid @Alexmender @Rafiel's Aria @kirauza343 @Charmeleonbrah @Usana @Cute Chao @Rezzy @JSND Alter Dragon Boner @Vaximillian @Bartozio @Arcanite @SatsumaFSoysoy @Hilda @Ice Dragon @XRay @eclipse

Wow, I probably won't ever tag so many people again. Sorry if I forgot someone. 

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Hi everybody,

this time my project post will differ from the ones I did in the past. I will tell a little about my current focus project: 

One turn clears of infernal maps

I will try to explain what is necessary to clear maps in one turn and show units I use most of the time. At the bottom of the post you’ll find a list of my clears with links to the respective discussion in this forum and of course links to videos of each clear. I tried to hold all videos short, excuse the lack of editing, sound, music and so on.

To clear a map in one turn, you need to reach each enemy and attack more times than you have own units, since infernal maps usually have 5-6 opposing units (on turn 1). If necessary, one melee unit will be brought into attacking range by Dance/Sing or Reposition. This unit attacks and ideally

• kills the opponent
  • procs Galeforce to kill a second unit
  • takes damage to reach an amount lower than 50% of its own HP.

If the first unit succeeds, you already killed 2 of 6 units and have a Wings of Mercy beacon in position. Unit 3 and 4 beam in and kill the rest. Sometimes even with Dance/Sing, Reposition, Galeforce, Wings of Mercy and other positioning skills you can’t reach all enemies on Player Phase of turn 1. In these cases you have to leave strong EP units in range of the remaining opponents. 

Toolbox: 

Hide contents

Important skills:

• Galeforce - for one extra action
  • Dance/Sing - to kill another opponent and further reduce the special counter
  • Positioning passives (Wings of Mercy, Lunge, Escape Route, Hit and Run etc.) - to reach opponents far from the starting tiles
  • Positioning assists (Reposition, Smite, Swap etc) - to bring allies into position
  • Special counter reduction (Killer Weapons, Brave Weapons, Heavy Blade, Quickened Pulse etc.) - to proc Galeforce after 1 attack or 1 attack + dance/attack
  • Stat modifying A-Passive and seals (Life and Death, Death Blow, Darting Blow, Fortress DEF/RES etc) - to reach the exact number of attacks and amount of damage that is necessary to kill all opponents, proc Galeforce but also to take enough damage for WoM beacons
  • Buffs (Fortify, Hone, Goad, * Tactic etc.)
  • Debuffs (* Ploy, * Smoke, Savage Blow etc.)
  • Ally/Summoner Support
  • Breakers - to cancel Wary Fighter and double/quad ultra fast units
  • Desperation, Quick Riposte etc. 

Galeforce units

GF units ideally have great offensive power, mobility and inbuilt special counter reduction. They do the biggest part of the killing. 

Pwo8pHn.png
Roy (+SPD/-HP) is one of my most used units, since his sword has got in-built Heavy Blade and he comes with Galeforce. My only red GF Cav so far, is needed to cover a lot of ground. I was very lucky to get so many merges (+5), he needed all of them in some maps (i.e. Ursulas GHB and Xanders GHB). 

SDyciH8.png
Oscar (+SPD/-DEF), his stats are inferior to Cordelia’s, but he can give and receive Horse buffs. Sometimes his additional movement rate is necessary and sometimes I need two blue GF units (like in Valters GHB). 

fherDbL.png
BB!Marth (neutral) is my newest GF addition. Important for Horse Buffs and bigger range. Can also be used more easily as a WoM beacon than Cherche. Had his premiere (with the infamous Pass skill) in Linus’ GHB

NmGgKam.png
Cordelia (+ATK/-HP) is great on PP but also on EP. She comes with Galeforce and was used on most of my one turn clears so far. Her merge level (currently +6) suffers from being my only source of Galeforce for SI. 

5ueaP8q.png
Cherche (+ATK/-RES) hits like a truck, therefore one of the few units that can equip Heavy Blade on A-Slot without losing too much ATK. Got foddered my sole vanilla Ike (+ATK btw.) and is my highest merged unit (+8) so far. Is dealing doubles on very rare occasions (see Julius’ GHB), but is hard to use as a WoM beacon, since she usually doesn’t take damage on PP.

nxPrpPL.png
Elincia (+SPD/-DEF) is very frail but can quad so many units. Equips Fortress DEF sometimes to not kill opponents too fast. Backup red GF unit especially for mountain maps (i.e. Michalis’ GHB and Linus’ GHB). 

Assist units

Can be anyone with Dance/Sing/Reposition, Buffs/Debuffs and WoM. One example: 

lcjA6hk.png
NY!Azura (+SPD/-RES) is the ideal Assists unit for these clears. She can Sing, give Hone Fliers, debuff with RES Ploy seal, beam in with WoM to any terrain, but also is able to kill if needed. Heavily considered for Galeforce in the future. 

Enemy Phase units

Ideally with WoM to reach the range of the opponents and DC to counter (almost) any unit. Just two examples:

6ICk3eG.png
Sigurd (+RES/-DEF) is hard to get killed by mages (see Ursulas GHB). He is one of my two units who have inherited DC. Since I have a +ATK/-RES copy also considered for GF. 

g2v7HZu.png
Titania +1 (+SPD/-DEF) my other DC unit and is considered for GF if I ever need a second green GF Cav.

Todo:

• Build other Fliers with GF (Minvera, Caeda, Tana)
  • Build Dancer with GF (NY!Azura, Azura)
  • Build EP unit with GF (Sigurd, Titania)
  • Build Dragon with GF (Corrin, Kana)

One Turn Clears Overview: 

Hide contents

LHB - Robin: Fell Vessel

LHB - Lyn: Lady of the Wind

LHB - Ryoma: Surpreme Samurai

GHB - Narcian: Wyvern General

GHB - Robin: Mystery Tactican

GHB - Ursula: Blue Crow

GHB - Michalis: Ambitious King

GHB - Navarre: Scarlet Sword

GHB - Zephiel: The Liberator

GHB - Xander: Paragon Knight

GHB - Lloyd: White Wolf

GHB - Camus: Sable Knight

GHB - Legion: Masked Maniac

GHB - Clarisse: Sniper in the Dark

GHB - Berkut: Prideful Prince

GHB - Valter: Dark Moonstone

GHB - Arvis: Emperor of Flame

GHB - Oliver: Admirer of Beauty
Waiting for Rerun

GHB - Lyon: Shadow Prince
Waiting for Rerun

GHB - Takumi: Empty Vessel
Waiting for Rerun

GHB - Saias: Bishop of Flame

GHB - Kana: Dragon Spawn

GHB - Julius: Scion of Darkness

GHB - Linus: Mad Dog

BHB - Alm & Celica
Waiting for Rerun

BHB - Cecilia & Lilina
Waiting for Rerun

BHB - Ephraim & Eirika
Waiting for Rerun

BHB - Ninian & Hawkeye
Waiting for Rerun

BHB - Minerva & Maria

BHB - Takumi & Hinoka

BHB - Amelia & Tana

BHB - Raven & Lucius
Waiting for Rerun

BHB - Corrin & Azura
Waiting for Rerun

BHB - Chrom & Lissa

BHB - Tiki & Nowi

BHB - Seliph & Julia

Want to know more or need help to do a one turn clear yourself? Just ask me, I like this stuff. :-) 
I actually wonder if it’s worth to create an own topic? Something like the 5*+10 compendium. @LordFrigid did many awesome one turn clears. 

Some tags: 

Hide contents

(kind people that were interested in my clears in the past and/or that helped me with one of my many questions)

@Zeo @mcsilas @Infinite Dreams @DLNarshen @tobuShogi @Poimagic @LordFrigid @NegativeExponents- @Ginko @Alkaid @Alexmender @Rafiel's Aria @kirauza343 @Charmeleonbrah @Usana @Cute Chao @Rezzy @JSND Alter Dragon Boner @Vaximillian @Bartozio @Arcanite @SatsumaFSoysoy @Hilda @Ice Dragon @XRay @eclipse

Wow, I probably won't ever tag so many people again. Sorry if I forgot someone. 

Good stuff, have there been a map where you used lunge/hit and run? I remember when i run Brave Roy for basically everything i got some value out of it once in a while(Ursula IIRC was done with Lunge)

Isn't there one time where you mentioned your key unit is actually Refine Takumi? kinda forgot

21 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Good stuff, have there been a map where you used lunge/hit and run? I remember when i run Brave Roy for basically everything i got some value out of it once in a while(Ursula IIRC was done with Lunge)

Yeah, I use lunge quite often since it's one of the few possibilities to cover more ground and to reach the enemy units. Like you wrote, Urlulas GHB was the best example since Roy is using Lunge three times there, but also in Llyods GHB and Minverva & Marias BHB it gets some use.

I've used Hit & Run only once though (in Kanas GHB, as far as i remember), since Drag Back offers practically the same for my clears. 

Usually I get to use only one such skill, since the rest of the team needs a free B-Slot for WoM. 

30 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Isn't there one time where you mentioned your key unit is actually Refine Takumi? kinda forgot

No Takumi didn't get his Refine. His most important skill is Close Counter, as you can see in Amelia & Tana BHB and in Seliph & Julia BHB.

Behold, a product of this game's refusal to give me Elise!
You looking at this, Elise? This could've been you. This could've been you!!!

WO6TWYg.png?1
*would have the Dazzling refine if I had two more refining stones

Though really, I am probably better off building a Nanna instead since +10 is actually feasible for her, unlike Elise (who I'll probably never even see anyways). This also gave me the perfect excuse to sack that garbage +Def/-Spd 5* Lucius that killed a pity rate back on Love Abounds that might've been as high as 6%.

@mampfoid Very nice! The amount of Cordelias/Cains that were sacrificed to make those clears possible is amazing meanwhile I'm stuck with a +8 Cordelia with no extra copies in sight. I may not be as well versed in the art of One Turn Clears as I chose to focus on solos/semi-solos instead but I always find the ability to clear maps so fast incredibly fascinating. 

-----

I haven't invested a lot in a unit since I've been busy merging my arena core but this one was too good to just give the Fury/Desperation combo. Sheena's next merge will have to wait a bit but that's ok.

Spoiler

5b26d3b433540_disgusting3.thumb.jpg.3b43d71033ea25125f3224d3edacb93d.jpg

Honestly, this is straight up broken. 44 Spd at base is already ridiculous when many units need to be at +10 with LnD/Fury/Swift Sparrow/etc. to reach said tier. During even turns with everything active she has 57 Spd and 58 Atk+Wrath, add just 1 Drive Spd support and it goes up to 60! Now I remember why I went with a +Spd nature for Eirika...

@Alexmender Yeah, Cordelia could have been at +10 now. But I think Elincia, Cherche, Marth and Oscar were worth it.

Not all my units have WoM3 though (due Cains rarity), also Pallas and Fredericks have become an important source for WoM. 

17 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

I always find the ability to clear maps so fast incredibly fascinating. 

That's the reason why I've started this: it's just a fun way of playing. 

17 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

During even turns with everything active she has 57 Spd and 58 Atk+Wrath,

Don't forget the extra damage of her prf, it adds +7 in most cases. A really crazy unit, congratulations on her and her perfect nature! 

I haven't posted about my projects in a while, but I guess I'll share my latest one I'm working on.

In the absence of Soleil copies for more merges, I finally broke down and started working on yet another blue lance unit.(Cordelia and Peri are both completed) I really wanted to focus on a red unit next, but there's just honestly none that I like enough other than Soleil and Tharja that I want to dump such a heavy investment into. Tharja has been similarly cursed as Soleil where I never get copies of her either, so reds are stuck on hold. Meanwhile, I have lots of blue units I still like, and one in particular had a bunch of copies stockpiled for a while..

2nlXFKF.jpg

I'm a big fan of Effie from my time with her in Fates and I like her performance in Heroes as well. She's probably the only armored unit in heroes that I like and it's stuck at 5*, so she'll likely be the only merged armor I have, but she should be a good one. She's only +atk -res instead of -spd, but it's just the best I've gotten so far. Hopefully it won't be too long of a wait for the ideal IV.

I'm lacking more heavy duty SI options like DC/BF/VF, but I think a basic Brave Lance set will be just fine on her. If I ever get Hardin, he'll be more suited for the defensive DC type of play than her anyway, and I'd need to get 2 or 3 of him before Effie would potentially get Bold Fighter to try out. (One to keep, and 1 for Jakob too)

At the rate I'm going, I'll have a +10 blue of every movement type sooner or later, provided I find a blue infantry I like enough.

@mampfoid Very nice GHB-busting lineup you've assembled! That's certainly a whole lot of Galeforce, as to be expected. I think I'll try spreading some Galeforce around to more units soon as well. My Cherche and the above Effie are probably my next candidates. I wish we could get more than 1 Heavy Blade seal to save from all the swapping around.

@mampfoid Kinda disappointed that you didn’t include the other units that you have needed for some runs, like Takumi, Camus, G!Olwen, or Reinhardt. But eh, whatever. 

I don’t know how good a Galeforce team of mine would be. I’d have to see

@Alkaid I like Effie too! Too bad she is an armor unit, but yours is already pretty threatening. Good luck getting the last copies and the perfect nature. 

@Poimagic You are right, also the other guys deserve some attention. I can't edit my post anymore, so here they are: 

Spoiler

Here are all the other units that helped me in my clears so far: 

• Olivia
    dances in LHB Robin.
    tHQs238.png

• Inigo
    is a key factor in LHB Ryoma.
    hdiggHh.png

• Olwen
    plays an important role in more maps than I thought: GHB ZephielLHB RyomaGHB Kana
    Jkl9Dak.png

• Reinhardt
    blasts away Zephiel in GHB Zephiel.
    DcI6cdh.png

• Camus
    crucial for GHB Ursula.
    bMyToUB.png

• TD!Nowi
    buffs and repos in GHB Michalis and GHB Kana.
    BeDdGjJ.png

• Barst
    does a great Reposition in GHB Xander
    cs7QTL7.png

• Tana
    I'd love to give her Galeforce, until then she is featured only in GHB Legion.
    9UIjUrw.png

• Cecilia
    does some killing in GHB Legion
    UAIby7U.png

• Hinoka
    brings her Hone Fliers to GHB Clarisse. One of my first ever 5* units and I'd like to make her shine more, since she is one of my favorites. 
    vrlTmAi.png

• Azura
    I thought I used her more than in GHB Berkut. My first WoM dancer.
    hh7an4b.png

• Hana
    got WoM with Brave+ from a -ATK 5* Cain once. She could show both in GHB Berkut.
    LwCr4BB.png

• Ursula
    was the opener in one of my most difficult clears: GHB Valter
    n7qtTJC.png

• Bartre
    smites in GHB Julius.
    L9AvKI2.png
  • Takumi
    becomes more and more important, like in BHB Amelia & Tana and[url=https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/83339-bound-hero-battle-heirs-of-light-seliph-julia/&do=findComment&comment=5231550]BHB Seliph & Julia[/url]. 
    DCcpBC0.png

• 3 weeks later...
Spoiler

y40pZtX.jpg

While merges aren't something feasible in the near future I like how premium she looks with all those fancy skills and it isn't just for looks, they work really well together. It helps that she covers quite the unique niche with most swords being Player phase behemoths she instead focuses on Enemy Phase and counter kills. If Chill Spd turns out to be too niche I'll change it for QR3. I'm also glad that I finally found a use for the 4* BK and one of the many B!Ikes that have been sitting in my barracks for what it seems like an eternity.

33 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Alexmender you brought her to real beauty, very cool!

Does she get SPD buffs in her team?

40 DEF on EP is really good, especially with a bane in DEF. 

Thanks! I was so happy to get her that I decided to go all out for her kit. She's going to be wonderful for AA/TT/GC. 

Yup! Unless the map is one of those that separates my units she should be getting 1 Hone Spd and 1 Drive Spd boosts (possibly more if I decide to put her in a team with B!Lucina, but I need to run some tests before giving Lucina the Earth blessing). 42 Spd is kinda below average but it should be enough to take care of anything not named Karla/Ayra/Mia but those will taste a nice Chill Spd so it evens out. Nino can be a pain too but Celica has enough bulk to survive one round and enough Atk to one shot her during PP. 

I also like her 36 Res which means she'll do fairly well against Fae/Tiki/Myrrh. 

• 2 weeks later...

Completed projects:
Nino (+10)
Adult Tiki (+10)

3-4* - available ongoing projects:
Nowi (+9)
Reinhardt (+8)
Raven (+8)
Soleil (+4)
Rebecca (+1)

There are other 3-4* units I have 5* and merged, however they were pitybreakers form a time when they were in the 5* pool. So I won't be working on making them +10 anytime soon. Also there's a good number of 5* exclusives I've already merged, including a +6 Bridelia and a +4 Amelia.

At the top of my priority list is Flying Nino. She's the reason I'm saving orbs right now, and I need 9 more copies to +10 her. Hoping she doesn't show up for a few more months so I can hit 1,000 Orbs to hit my chances of finishing her in a single banner.

Currently working on a 5* +10 of my favorite unit on Celica's path that's not 5* exclusive (or not in game CONRAD) Leon!

He's +spd -res i believe, and he need's better skills (currently +4)

Slaying Bow (spd refine)

Ignis

Spd +3

G TomeBreaker 3

Savage Blow 3 (the one I really wanna keep bc it helps so much and it's in character for him)

Time for a couple updates for my big projects:

Screenshot_2018-07-31-13-41-59.png

Only one more merge from completing her. Caeda can murder all kinds of horses/armor/dragons just like in Shadow Dragon.

Screenshot_2018-07-31-13-43-08.png

While I know that Arya, Karla, and Mia have Athena beaten stat wise. I still want to want make an attempt for another sword-woman the can rival them. 50 speed is nothing to laugh at.

Screenshot_2018-07-31-13-42-52.png

I'm surprised by Corrin's performance, he's a large ball of stats due to his refine. And usually he's my number one sword option. 

Screenshot_2018-07-31-13-43-44.png

I tried doing unconventional than the steady breath dragon build. But this Tiki can murder Grimas and other dragons which is pretty helpful in Arena Assault. And if the conditions are right, she can get 55 defense for powerful vantage bonfires.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So I almost finished my Odin. Atm he is running ATK/DEF Link in his B-Slot (instead of DEF/RES) but he is very promising.

He is running with Regular Marth (refined with Spur Def/RES) and Soren (refined with Def/RES) I am not sure if to run him with Leg. Ephraim or Leg. Marth. Both become very potent with his buffs as do the rest, not to mention all the refines Marth dishes out and all the Def/res spurs >.<. I guess I'll run him for now with Leg. Ephraim since all the units are +10 ecxept for Leg. Marth who has no merges (but becomes a fucking beast with Odins buffs and all the drives takeing 0 dmg even from blue melee units)

Oh and btw Darting Stance 3 Seal is a blessing for enemy phase Odin. With all the Link skills active he runs 48 Spd pre Marth drives on enemy phase, which bumps him up to 50 and Sorens Chill SPD B-Slot is a godsend too. He does surprisingly well Enemy phasing Dragons due to his very balanced bulk and high speed allowing him to double them back.

ELDRICK SMACKDOWN!!!

Edited by Hilda