Post your biggest projects in the game!

Anacybele

I'm (mostly) F2P, so none of my units have a ton of merges. My highest merged units currently are both 5* exclusives though (Ryoma and Laevatein, both +2).

However, my current merge project is neither of them. It's the nuclear princess of Ostia herself, Lilina.

Her stats:

Spoiler

Merges: +1

Summoner Support: S

IVs: +Atk, -Spd

Blessings: L!Tiki, F!Grima

Stats (With Blessings):

HP: 47

Atk: 43 (57 w/Forblaze)

Spd: 27

Def: 25

Res: 33

Skills:

Weapon: Forblaze (Death Blow Refine)

Assist: Reciprocal Aid

Special: Glimmer

A: Death Blow 4

B: Desperation 3

C: Odd Atk Wave 3

S: Brash Assault 3

Skill and IV-wise, she's perfect (in my opinion), though - HP would work as well.

Edited by GreatKnightEcho

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's this ridiculous build for H!Nowi I was dead set on doing and I've completed~

1lRAawz.png

As for Merging, here's my intentional projects:

sFoXsAI.png

KY429mK.png

P4Tf9ZM.png

Here's my projects I started since I've picked up a merge

F7fKbdA.png

RjKqP5L.png

And here's projects that were totally unintentional but I now have a reason to do because of my lack of luck~

Spoiler

EYoK3eg.png

fGai3aE.png

Edited by Landmaster

I decided to redo my armour team since most of them have maxed out HM. I'm now using Arden as my new red armour, and after some testing I made some adjustments to his build and gave him the two merges.

Spoiler

z9yvsp3.jpg

I'd like to have Att/Res+2 as his A skill but since that's not so easy to come by I settled for this.

Edited by Zelgius

I fed one of my disgusting pity breaking Ayras to Aversa today. It is a good day.

Aversa will have the following skill set:

Rauðrblade
Reposition
Moonbow
Swift Sparrow
Desperation
Goad Fliers

My merge project is Cherche. She currently is 5*+3 which is nice considering I don't pull green very much recently. She is +Atk and -Res is which nice as her res is bad anyway and atk is always needed. She has a fully refined harmer and her axe has the special effect. I always change her skills so I won't mention them. 

Another thing I am doing is make a monster Aversa on my own without any help. I have summoner supported her and all her default skills are on. Now I try to come up with builds, beat infernal and lunatic as I have a problem and I lost my Ike which many guides use (I also am waitong for her Revival Battle to come and her rotation for the merges).

Then is the summon project. It is more of a fun little thing I do but I am taking it seriously. I am trying to summon all 3 armoured dragons. In my main account I have Grima ( In my "second" account I have a H!Myhr but it doesn't matter). Well one of these days I will gather her on the main one. Now Tiki, In her banner I was 12,5% and I got pitybroken by a Sping Catria. Well if I pull myrh then I will have enough time to save orbs till the next banner she appears ( I know I won't complete this but it doesn't matter).

• 2 weeks later...

I am working on my Infantry Team right now. Marth is already +10, Nowi is +9, and will probably get her last merge once this Arena Seasons ends, Soren is +8, and Lucius is +2 but will get some investment in a near future because I don't have any Soren copy. I also have a Loki, so I can give Lucius C Duel Infantry any time. He could be a good support for the bonus units.

Once I complete my Infantry Team, I will invest on my Cavalry Team. Ares is +1, and I have some copies of him waiting for promotion. Silas is another one I will +10, since I like him a lot. I am thinking to +10 Nanna too. I would prefer Veronica, but Nanna is easier and I already have a Nanna with good IVs (+Atk -Def). And the last one is Gunnthrá. I am not a type of player who +10 5* exclusive units, but my Gunnthrá is already +4 somehow, mainly because I didn't get Legendary Robin in her original banner, resulting in getting 2 or 3 copies of Gunnthrá. My Gunnthrá is +Atk -Spd, which is not the best IVs but, if I am not wrong, all the others ones were -Res, which is pretty bed for her since my Gunnthrá has both Def and Res Ploys.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

15 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I am working on my Infantry Team right now. Marth is already +10, Nowi is +9, and will probably get her last merge once this Arena Seasons ends, Soren is +8, and Lucius is +2 but will get some investment in a near future because I don't have any Soren copy. I also have a Loki, so I can give Lucius C Duel Infantry any time. He could be a good support for the bonus units.

Once I complete my Infantry Team, I will invest on my Cavalry Team. Ares is +1, and I have some copies of him waiting for promotion. Silas is another one I will +10, since I like him a lot. I am thinking to +10 Nanna too. I would prefer Veronica, but Nanna is easier and I already have a Nanna with good IVs (+Atk -Def). And the last one is Gunnthrá. I am not a type of player who +10 5* exclusive units, but my Gunnthrá is already +4 somehow, mainly because I didn't get Legendary Robin in her original banner, resulting in getting 2 or 3 copies of Gunnthrá. My Gunnthrá is +Atk -Spd, which is not the best IVs but, if I am not wrong, all the others ones were -Res, which is pretty bed for her since my Gunnthrá has both Def and Res Ploys.

I was thinking Nanna too - but I got a TONNE of Priscillas, so she won out for me (a lot of +spd ones too).

Right now I am working on the aforementioned
Priscilla 
Cherche
Soliel
Nino
Caeda 
Nowi

my it's gonna take forever but i will get there project
Nephenee
Lewan
SF!Nino. 

(i will refuse to give up their skills unless i get a horrendous IV).

9 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

I was thinking Nanna too - but I got a TONNE of Priscillas, so she won out for me (a lot of +spd ones too).

Hm... Priscilla is a good choice too, since I have a +Spd -Def 4* one, and Priscilla can use ploy skills, something that Nanna doesn't. However, I don't have any Wrathful Staff to give to her, and don't plan to sacrifice my Maribelle for Dazzling Staff because she also has Staff Valor,  and Nanna already have the Razzle Dazzle set.

I could sacrifice my Nanna for Priscilla, but I am not sure yet. The Cavalry Healer will be the last one for investment, so I can wait and see... maybe I can get a Wrathful/Dazzling Staff in a future Legendary Banner.

9 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Hm... Priscilla is a good choice too, since I have a +Spd -Def 4* one, and Priscilla can use ploy skills, something that Nanna doesn't. However, I don't have any Wrathful Staff to give to her, and don't plan to sacrifice my Maribelle for Dazzling Staff because she also has Staff Valor,  and Nanna already have the Razzle Dazzle set.

I could sacrifice my Nanna for Priscilla, but I am not sure yet. The Cavalry Healer will be the last one for investment, so I can wait and see... maybe I can get a Wrathful/Dazzling Staff in a future Legendary Banner.

just something to keep in mind :)
(Priss isn't getting Genny's wrathful staff either she's the  only one i have so the same). 

I could finish my Adult Tiki +10 right now, but I'm going to wait with my feathers in case I want to 5* one of the units for the upcoming Weapons refinery. She is Atk+/Spd-, and has Lightning Breath+(Res), Reposition, Aether, Warding Breath, Quick Riposte, Atk Tactic and the Brazen seal.

I'm still working on my Arena core team. Currently focusing on merges so I haven't given them high SP skills yet, but so far they get the job done supporting the bonus unit.

Screenshot_2018-11-15-20-41-03-263_com.nintendo.zaba.png

Screenshot_2018-11-15-20-40-25-356_com.nintendo.zaba.png

Screenshot_2018-11-15-20-40-31-690_com.nintendo.zaba.png

Plan to give Sheena Aether. Marth needs dual rallies, Aether, DC and chill def. Shigure needs Berkut's Lance, Galeforce and dual rallies. Aaand I'm done!

Edited by Syllabear

This is a GC Black Knight build I'm going to be testing over the next GC event:

Spoiler

bk-build.jpg

Ideally he would have Spd/Res 2 seal instead, but I'll use this one in the mean time. With the latest Stance A skill I'm hoping Book III comes with a skill refine to improve his A skill, additional res and enemy phase Guard would be nice.

• 3 weeks later...

Currently, I'm working on building up the Hrid, Laevatein (I'm bad at spelling her name), and L!Ryouma I got from the last L!Banner. Ryouma's proving harder to figure out. Wish Vantage was a seal or an A skill; it'd be great on him, but I don't want to get rid of Bushido. Replaced his special with Moonbow to compliment Bushido. Man, I wish I could put Flashing Blade on him. If they ever come out with a speed breath skill (and I can get a copy of it), he'll be getting that. Building Laev (+spd/-res) and Hrid (+def/-spd) has been interesting since they function almost oppositely. Hrid wants all the foes to be debuffed, Laev wants all the buffs. They actually work pretty well together, are currently supporting, and I ship them (lite; I'm not diehard about the pairing, but I like it) anyway, so this is fun. Gave Laev Defiant Res to compliment her native B and C skills, and since Defiant skills want low HP, gave her Reprisal. Everything else is native. Hrid has his native B skill and A skill, gave him ironic Bonfire, and Threaten Res for his C for a bit more control with his Freeze skill and supplementing Gjoll (and to compliment Gunnthra if I ever summon her.) His seal is Panic Ploy. Been thinking about giving him Reposition. I like that skill and I think it'd serve a horse unit well to support his/her allies.

1 hour ago, Mercakete said:

Hrid, Laevatein (I'm bad at spelling her name), and L!Ryouma

The irony that you get Laevatein's name spelled right, but Ryoma's wrong (at least when using the official English names).

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 1:29 PM, Ice Dragon said:

The irony that you get Laevatein's name spelled right, but Ryoma's wrong (at least when using the official English names).

Hah! You're right! I guess "Ryouma" just makes more sense to me than the localized spelling. Sort of like how I cringe when Hinoka says her name as "hin-oh-kuh" instead of "hee-noh-kah."

Edit: Okay, so I'm building an Ylgr and I need Karla's Even Spd Wave. Welp. Here's hoping I can pull 2 Karlas. (One to keep, one to fodder to Ylgr.) She'll synergize with Laevatein super-duper well that way.

Edited by Mercakete

• 1 month later...

An update for Lon'qu after summoning for Hostile Elise

mpsFqqx.png

2 to go~ 

Updates since before: Nowi is now +6 and also from today, Morgan's +3 and Silvia will be +4 after I store up some more feathers, I want to hold on to some while I build up the new units~

@Rezzy @Tybrosion @Zelgius @Arcanite 

I'm theory building an armor emblem team, so none of it is really done and official yet. I will post screenshots when I do finish it though. 

Brave Ephraim (+Atk/-Hp)

Garm
Reciprocal Aid?/Movement assist? (Flexible)
Dragonic Aura
Distant Counter
Special Fighter
Armor March/Def Smoke/Wave Skill of sorts (flexible)
Quick Riposte 3 Seal/Close or Distant Def Seal

Earth Blessing

Summoner Supported
Ally Support with Winter Eirika

---

Winter Eirika (current one is +HP/-Res) (Ideally +Anything/-Spd)

Joyous Lantern+ (Wrathful Staff Refine)
Restore+/Rehabilitate+
Heavenly Light (Flexible)
Brazen (Def/Res)? (flexible A slot)
Dazzling Staff
Atk Opening 
Live to Serve 3 Seal

Earth Blessing

Ally support with Brave Ephraim

---

Legendary Tiki (my current one is +Res/-Atk) (IV's are flexible)

*NOTE - I haven't actually theory built her yet. She currently wears her base kit.

Divine Mist
Reposition/Rally Skill (flexible)
Moonbow? (flexible)
Flexible A Slot
Flexible B Slot
With Everyone!
Drive Def Seal (flexible)

---

4th Slot is open, but as it stands it looks like it currently belongs to Black Knight or Winter Tharja. Probably both, depending on the situation

Winter Tharja (currently disgusting, with +Spd/-Atk) (ideally would be +Atk/-Spd)

Candlelabra+ (Atk refine?)
Flexible Assist
Flexible Special
Close Counter
Vengeful Fighter
Goad/Ward Armor
Brazen Atk/Res Seal or Brazen Atk/Def Seal

---

Black Knight (Neutral...) 

Alondite

Black Luna
Brazen Atk/Spd (was gonna say Brazen Spd/Def, but it doesn't exist) (flexible)
Undecided B Skill
Goad/Ward Armor?
Brazen Atk/Def Seal or Heavy Blade?
---

I guess my aim was to highlight Brave Ephraim with heavy support from Winter Eirika, all while the other two members on my team support each other and Ephraim as well. 

I'd love some feedback and suggestions.

1 hour ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

@Rezzy @Tybrosion @Zelgius @Arcanite 

I'm theory building an armor emblem team, so none of it is really done and official yet. I will post screenshots when I do finish it though. 

Brave Ephraim (+Atk/-Hp)

Garm
Dragonic Aura
Distant Counter
Special Fighter

Earth Blessing

Summoner Supported

---

Restore+/Rehabilitate+
Dazzling Staff
Atk Opening 
Live to Serve 3 Seal

Earth Blessing

---

*NOTE - I haven't actually theory built her yet. She currently wears her base kit.

Divine Mist
Moonbow? (flexible)
Flexible A Slot
Flexible B Slot
With Everyone!

---

4th Slot is open, but as it stands it looks like it currently belongs to Black Knight or Winter Tharja. Probably both, depending on the situation

Winter Tharja (currently disgusting, with +Spd/-Atk) (ideally would be +Atk/-Spd)

Flexible Assist
Flexible Special
Close Counter
Vengeful Fighter
Goad/Ward Armor

---

Alondite

Black Luna
Undecided B Skill
Goad/Ward Armor?
---

I guess my aim was to highlight Brave Ephraim with heavy support from Winter Eirika, all while the other two members on my team support each other and Ephraim as well. 

For assist skills, I like Swap for armors the most, except the healers.  Goad armor is pretty rare, since you either have to get lucky with a Hector (who also has DC and is valuable fodder) or waste all your grails on VEliwwod.  Ward armor, you can just get off Draug.  Armors really want one of the Broken Fighter skills if they can get it, but they're 5* locked.  Bold FIghter/QR3 seal is a commonly seen combo.

19 hours ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Spoiler

Brave Ephraim (+Atk/-Hp)

Garm
Dragonic Aura
Distant Counter
Special Fighter

Earth Blessing

Summoner Supported

---

Restore+/Rehabilitate+
Dazzling Staff
Atk Opening 
Live to Serve 3 Seal

Earth Blessing

---

Divine Mist
Moonbow? (flexible)
Flexible A Slot
Flexible B Slot
With Everyone!

---

Flexible Assist
Flexible Special
Close Counter
Vengeful Fighter
Goad/Ward Armor

---

Alondite

Black Luna
Undecided B Skill
Goad/Ward Armor?
---

For a Black Knight build it depends on what SI you have available, but for an easier to access build I would recommend something like this:

Alondite

Black Luna
Steady Stance 3
QR (or Renewal if you don't have QR available)
Ward Armor for armor teams / Panic Ploy if you're using him on a mixed team.
Distant Defence 3 seal

If you're using Eirika I would go with QR (if you have it) since you have a means of healing and BK appreciates the QR effect. 

As Rezzy said, Swap is great for armor teams. Pivot is good for mixed teams. For Eirika's healing skill I prefer Restore+ over Rehabilitate+. For Tharja I would prefer a def or res refine over attack refine. 

Edited by Zelgius

@TheTuckingFypo @Rezzy @Zelgius

One other thing to note is that standard Reposition is also a good Assist skill if at least half of your armors (rounded up) are running Armor March (which a decent number of the newer armors now have by default).

This is particularly useful if you're using them in Aether Raids, where you need to be able to cover ground quickly, or with units of other movement types.