Dialogue for when Celica visits Southern Zofia

Did you actually start a new file to see these, or did you just dig the lines up from the game?

Seeing Faye's lines to Celica remind me of how I felt bad about dragging Faye into the war. I almost felt like leaving her at Ram Village.

I wonder why Silque refuses to go with Celica. She already handed the Turnwheel to Alm, so it's not like she has a reason to remain at the Thief Shrine. Warp would have helped

Now I'm tempted to start my own file to see what they say in moonrunes.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

You know, I know the Thief Shrine has a Mila Statue, but I feel like leaving Silque there is just pretty mean. 

Faye: …Huh? Oh, Celica! You’re back! Gosh, how long has it been? I’ve missed you so much! 

Wait, really? She missed her "biggest rival" but flat out doesn't give talking to Silque a chance?

Kliff: Fine, whatever. I wasn’t that interested anyway. I’ll just stay here and…uh…till the land.

He's not the most charming guy, but man, leaving him seems to make him even more miserable.

Thanks a lot for this, Vincent!

Edited by Thane

5 minutes ago, Thane said:

Wait, really? She missed her "biggest rival" but flat out doesn't give talking to Silque a chance?

They did spend a few years together, maybe they already got past the "don't talk to me stage". That or Faye was nicer as a kid.

Spoiler

zwYmKpq.jpg

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

They did spend a few years together, maybe they already got past the "don't talk to me stage". That or Faye was nicer as a kid.

Reveal hidden contents

zwYmKpq.jpg

Wait, was it years? I got the impression Celica hadn't been there for long at all. I mean Faye didn't even know Celica wasn't Mycen's true granddaughter until the day she was forced to leave - hey, maybe that's why she gave her a chance in the first place. 

Spoiler

KmPoNip.jpg

Just now, Thane said:

Wait, was it years? I got the impression Celica hadn't been there for long at all. I mean Faye didn't even know Celica wasn't Mycen's true granddaughter until the day she was forced to leave - hey, maybe that's why she gave her a chance in the first place. 

Well, maybe not years I guess. But I felt like it was some significant amount of time they didn't elaborate on. I'd say at least a year.

I haven't pulled her in Heroes yet, and maybe I shouldn't...

8 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Well, maybe not years I guess. But I felt like it was some significant amount of time they didn't elaborate on. I'd say at least a year.

I haven't pulled her in Heroes yet, and maybe I shouldn't...

It's a Fire Emblem game though, so I guess it doesn't matter; if they were cousin, maybe Faye should've been even more suspicious.

8 minutes ago, JDtheBA said:

In game it says celica's only been there a month

Oh. Well, there you go! I must've missed that both while playing myself and watching Ghast's playthrough. Who says that?

(I don't know how to quote things that aren't posts so i'll just put the stuff in quotations)

"Silque: That was never my intent. Forgive me. But I aim to play my part here, no matter the cost"

If you really aim to play your part, why didn't you join Celica? Warp would've made the battle at Mila's Temple so much easier.

"Kliff: Fine, whatever. I wasn’t that interested anyway. I’ll just stay here and…uh…till the land."

Sure Kliff. Suuuuuuuurrre.

"Faye: …Huh? Oh, Celica! You’re back! Gosh, how long has it been? I’ve missed you so much! Alm left Ram. Did you know that? Just up and LEFT! I’m so desperately lonely… Anyway, I thought about going after him just to teach him a lesson, but I didn’t. I’d probably get killed by some foul beast out there on my own, you know? Hey, wait… Are you on a journey or a quest or whatever? Then maybe I could go with you!"

Honestly, this just shows me that she isn't actually obbsesed with Alm. She's madly in love with him but she's got common sense. This girl has grown on me for a lot of reasons and that is one of them.

"Faye: R- really? Oh. I suppose it was foolish of me to ask something like that. But listen, if you see Alm, tell him… Well, just tell him he has a home here and always will."

Aww. Although we should tell her that Alm isn't coming back to Ram. You know, this is actually more heartbreaking because Alm isn't there to tell her that he isn't going back, something he does tell her in their A-Support.

I'm a bit disapointed Faye and Kliff don't have Base Convos in Celica'a route. Then there'd be an actual reason to recruit them with Celica.

1 hour ago, Thane said:

I'm honestly just convinced that Faye has trouble making friends outside of her friend group.

55 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

That reminds me, in the prolouge, when Gray was talking about Celica's "dark, unspeakable past", Faye told him to stop. I guess she didn't want him spreading rumors around......and that actually kinda lines up with what she says in her C-Support with Silque, where she says she doesn't want to gossip (gossip and rumors are the same thing, right? Or connected?)

44 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I also don't recall hearing that it had only been a month...

Same. In fact, the closest thing to refer to time-wise is when Kliff (or was it Gray) that says " Celica just moved to Ram." I guess that could be a month though.

23 minutes ago, escotanner said:

So Silque and Celica knew each other. That explains so much.

I mean, Silque does say she came from Novis.