How is the games sales in America and Europe.

I just want to know how the overall sales. I know the reviews were mix to mostly good but what about the sales. Nintendo usually like to brag about sales with their titles last year fate sold like 400k and Nintendo brag about that. Echoes not so much. So does anyone know the sales numbers yet.

13 minutes ago, escotanner said:

I don't know about America, but in Europe, it placed first in the most 3ds games bought so far: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/05/fire_emblem_echoes_shadows_of_valentia_enjoys_a_reasonable_debut_in_uk_charts

That's good but from what I heard Fire Emblem games usual fall off pretty quickly in Eruope game charts. Fates was 1st in it first week but drop pretty hard the week.

9 hours ago, Mikethemaster said:

That's good but from what I heard Fire Emblem games usual fall off pretty quickly in Eruope game charts. Fates was 1st in it first week but drop pretty hard the week.

I don't get why UK even has this chart thing and doesn't reveal sales like US does. Its just pointless to have a chart do all the performance thing. Just reveal the sales figures already.

For what it's worth, when I looked at the Global Ranking as soon as they were available, after the first map, there appeared to be some 78,000 people ranked.

That only measures those who connected their game online, but could that be possibly used as an early indicator? It's not a reliable figure and only captures part of the userbase, but at least we know that at least 80,000 or so people bought the game since the international release?

Assuming I am properly interpreting that number, of course. If it includes Japanese players, then it doesn't tell us anything. But Fates' online features were region locked. So does the Global Ranking actually include all versions of the games, or only for your respective region?

Edited by Xaos Steel Wing

12 hours ago, Harvey said:

I don't get why UK even has this chart thing and doesn't reveal sales like US does. Its just pointless to have a chart do all the performance thing. Just reveal the sales figures already.

They said it sold about birthright number but I really don't know how well birthright did. Maybe like 100k or 130k. Since Eroupe not to big on rpg or anime like games, well I wouldn't say not into then more they sale really niche number like 20k or less.

7 hours ago, I'm a Spheal said:

Just an observation from when I bought the game; I wasn't struggling to find a normal copy. Hopefully this isn't indicative of what sales might be.

Nah. Finding normal copies of 3DS FE games isn't that hard. FE is popular, but not to the point that standard copies sell out quickly.

Special Editions on the other hand......

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Nah. Finding normal copies of 3DS FE games isn't that hard. FE is popular, but not to the point that standard copies sell out quickly.

Special Editions on the other hand......

Yeah I agree on this front but it still unnerving that Nintendo haven't really been bragging about the sales of Echoes. The reason probably is that they consider this game nothing but a side project, which it is.

12 hours ago, Xaos Steel Wing said:

For what it's worth, when I looked at the Global Ranking as soon as they were available, after the first map, there appeared to be some 78,000 people ranked.

That only measures those who connected their game online, but could that be possibly used as an early indicator? It's not a reliable figure and only captures part of the userbase, but at least we know that at least 80,000 or so people bought the game since the international release?

Assuming I am properly interpreting that number, of course. If it includes Japanese players, then it doesn't tell us anything. But Fates' online features were region locked. So does the Global Ranking actually include all versions of the games, or only for your respective region?

I mean 80k is not bad but it not Fates or Awakening numbers first week sales but still good.

On 5/23/2017 at 8:13 PM, Mikethemaster said:

Yeah I agree on this front but it still unnerving that Nintendo haven't really been bragging about the sales of Echoes. The reason probably is that they consider this game nothing but a side project, which it is.

I mean 80k is not bad but it not Fates or Awakening numbers first week sales but still good.

Thats sadly very likely the case....

Over here in Ireland the normal edition was sold out in nearly every GameStop and most Argos stores. However, the SE sold pretty badly and was still in stock for a while (It's gone now tho).

The game came out last Friday, which means the first week of sales internationally just finished. So there's no data available yet with respect to this. I think we'll be able to find articles on how well it sold sometime next week.