Badly summarize your favourite game in the series

(If this should go in forum games or something, I'm sorry! I'm a forum babby)

You've probably seen this meme (badly describe your profession/favourite movie/etc) on facebook/tumblr/wherever else, so why not bring it here? It isn't really a guessing game since we can see everyone's fave, but it's fun :)

(Hard mode: badly describe your favourite character too)

I'll start: 

Spoiler

A group of idiot jocks get together and form a frat. Then the top dawg of the place, big daddy G-Money, shuffles off the mortal coil, so they put his kid in charge because he's got mad skills and madder pecs. Then it's a soap opera for a while, and then some furries show up and everyone is racist for about 12 seconds. Then it's a hard political drama and some small children are subject to vicious bullying. Also, Largo is there. Don't worry though! In the next installment, everything you thought you knew is wrong and there are even more furries.

Okay, go wild.

Spoiler

Bonus content: my main man is one of the idiot jocks and he's maybe the only one who isn't all that racist other than Football Boy Jr because he tries to stick it in a cat. Also, he dies alone no matter what you do and it's comedically awesome.

Edited by Tibarn's Distracting Lisp

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

At the beginning, stereotypical anime girl with unnatural haircolor with superpowers leads a gang of hoodrats against the authorities, 'cause eff the poh-lice amiright?  She becomes BFFs with an edge lord who uses his edge lord powers to carry anime heroine to victory withthepoweroffriendship!

Next you have a n00b Queen that people want to manipulate and overthrow because they want power and they try to mess everything up.  N00b Queen defends her country though and gives a big middle finger to all that oppose her 'cause...

Batman comes to help and everyone knows Batman.  Batman is homies with Beast Boy and Cheetah and all the furries in the world and they wreck shit together.  The Justice League goes against the Runaways, Batman is surprised Edge Lord is alive or whatever.

Anime heroine hates Batman, but the Justice League and the Avengers end up working together anyway like in that one amalgamate comic series so they can eff up some Goddess that's being a bitch and turns furries and anti-furries to stone.

Anime heroine goes Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan and the Justice League and the Defenders work they up the tower of Babel fighting a bunch of assholes on the way.

Batman fights edge lord again without the help from either Justice League or the Thunderbolts.  Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan heroine blesses her homies weapons so they're all superpowered up and shit and they fight some dragons.

Justice League and the X-Men beat up the big bad Goddess and everyone is happy and whatever.

i<3uRDplzdnth8me

Spoiler

Batman dat wields a giant sword if you know what I'm saying. ;D

Yeah...that was um...interesting to write up.

3 minutes ago, SHSL Ninja said:
  Reveal hidden contents

At the beginning, stereotypical anime girl with unnatural haircolor with superpowers leads a gang of hoodrats against the authorities, 'cause eff the poh-lice amiright?  She becomes BFFs with an edge lord who uses his edge lord powers to carry anime heroine to victory withthepoweroffriendship!

Next you have a n00b Queen that people want to manipulate and overthrow because they want power and they try to mess everything up.  N00b Queen defends her country though and gives a big middle finger to all that oppose her 'cause...

Batman comes to help and everyone knows Batman.  Batman is homies with Beast Boy and Cheetah and all the furries in the world and they wreck shit together.  The Justice League goes against the Runaways, Batman is surprised Edge Lord is alive or whatever.

Anime heroine hates Batman, but the Justice League and the Avengers end up working together anyway like in that one amalgamate comic series so they can eff up some Goddess that's being a bitch and turns furries and anti-furries to stone.

Anime heroine goes Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan and the Justice League and the Defenders work they up the tower of Babel fighting a bunch of assholes on the way.

Batman fights edge lord again without the help from either Justice League or the Thunderbolts.  Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan heroine blesses her homies weapons so they're all superpowered up and shit and they fight some dragons.

Justice League and the X-Men beat up the big bad Goddess and everyone is happy and whatever.

i<3uRDplzdnth8me

Reveal hidden contents

Batman dat wields a giant sword if you know what I'm saying. ;D

Yeah...that was um...interesting to write up.

This was beautiful and you've officially made my day, thank you. 

Also petition to change Ike's name to Batman because holy shit.

58 minutes ago, Tibarn's Distracting Lisp said:

(If this should go in forum games or something, I'm sorry! I'm a forum babby)

You've probably seen this meme (badly describe your profession/favourite movie/etc) on facebook/tumblr/wherever else, so why not bring it here? It isn't really a guessing game since we can see everyone's fave, but it's fun :)

(Hard mode: badly describe your favourite character too)

I'll start: 

Reveal hidden contents

A group of idiot jocks get together and form a frat. Then the top dawg of the place, big daddy G-Money, shuffles off the mortal coil, so they put his kid in charge because he's got mad skills and madder pecs. Then it's a soap opera for a while, and then some furries show up and everyone is racist for about 12 seconds. Then it's a hard political drama and some small children are subject to vicious bullying. Also, Largo is there. Don't worry though! In the next installment, everything you thought you knew is wrong and there are even more furries.

Okay, go wild.

Reveal hidden contents

Bonus content: my main man is one of the idiot jocks and he's maybe the only one who isn't all that racist other than Football Boy Jr because he tries to stick it in a cat. Also, he dies alone no matter what you do and it's comedically awesome.

Anyone familiar with Wisecrack's Thugnotes series from YouTube? This topic reminds me of that, this was some Grade A quality writing, my friend.

Spoiler

It's all about war and conquest and intrigue and betrayal, until suddenly dragons happen and ruin everyone's day.

Altea is betrayed and invaded by some bad dudes and Marth is forced to flee from his homeland. Seven(?) years later Marth launches his precision counterattack walkathon and briskly walks across the continent seizing every gate and chair along the way. Some fighting happens, he reclaims the Flachion from bad dude Granef, and shanks the mighty Shadow Drgrgn Medusa for super effective damage! Peace is restored - The End???

Mystery of the Emblem, except this time the lord has red hair.

For the "Hard mode"

Gordin except this time he grew up super close to the lord and has a tendency to be more formal than his liege wants him to be.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

Spoiler

SIGURD SENPAI, along with his young cousin and dipshit army of three,  goes against a kingdom of basically bandits because they capture the damsel with 80's hair. Eventually, it turns into some kind of political war, with SENPAI-SAN and his "majestic" horsemen (because eff footies), along with his albino wife having to fight against an old blonde haired edgy looking friend, an actual realistic army of horsemen and knights, pirates (because we need more axemen yo), magical men and women, flying horses because they exist, and then a combination of all of them (except blonde dude, another edgelord fills that role instead).

During all this, secret dating is happening among the units and then they soon have a "special time". Meanwhile, albino wife gets captured (like anyone cares lol), and gets married to Mr "long red hair and handsome face" edgelord and douchebag, and kills off SIGURD-CHAN, along with his few companions.

Edgelord Douchebag conquers a continent, some political stuff happens along with heavy war, and then the story shifts to years later, where we now observe Inferior Senpai, son of SUPERIOR SENPAI SAN. Along with his small army consisting of a bunch of teens, along with SIGURD SENPAI'S "young cousin now turned old and has a smooth looking moustache", and tactician Mr Levin who still looks young despite being the oldest, he fights against bandits, more bandits, an army of freaking mages, horsemen and knights, the monstrosities known as flying dragons, and many more. He recruits more teens, some edgy and some not, and eventually faces off against EdgeLord Douchebag (who's now not a douchebag apparently), the "real enemy" (which is just a bunch of a cult of nerds who are obsessed with some dark dragon), and EdgeLord's son, the completely insane Julius (not a Caesar, mind you) who prefers dark over fire (yet he ain't a complete edgelord).

There's also the story of Inferior Senpai and his half-sister, "Albino NotWife" but better and the actual killer of Insane Julius, but there's not really much to talk about it except the incest...

Enjoy my really bad and not really funny summary. I'm sorry if this made you cringe till your teeth broke.

Here's a shorter one though:

Spoiler

Fire Emblem: When Marriage and Incest leads to everyone's lives being ruined. 

I tried.

and finally, bonus content:

Spoiler

That one guy who's the only handsome bunch among his ugly brothers. And looks like some Indian, I dunno why.

Edited by Flee Fleet!

Fire Emblem: where did my daddy go I cannot find my daddy, crap my daddy is dead, Nergal my name is Eliwood of Pharae you killed my father prepared to die, and then I will stop the dragons because it's always dragons, their just problematic creatures.

Edited by Locke087

Chris and secretive girl that doesn't have a weapon train to become soldiers. Turns out secretive girl actually has an Elfire tome with her, noone notices it and she manages to give opioids to the castle guards and prepares an assassination. Doesn't work against Cain though, so the assassins lose.

Marf, who grew exactly 8 HP, 3 Str and 3 Spd in FE11 and didn't actually kill Medeus on his own and didn't get the Starlight or Falchion, but actually did, but actually didn't, but actually did, goes to Grust because Evil Akaneian General Guy told him to. Spoiled girl insists that heavily injured General drags himself and his fat armor along while she escapes. She gets captured and the General commits seppuku for it, good job. 4 maps later and having recruited the Royal Airforce^TM, Marf goes kill Evil General Guy. He then finds out that you need to collect all 12 starshards and luckily arrives just in time to kill some thieves that have starshards and rescue a dancer. Once he reaches the middle of the bridge, without being stopped by the Hero Squad whose leader is disappointingly weak, he finds out Hardin turned into a monster about as evil as Garon and quickly has his whole crew escape to the desert. Sadly, everyone there is an enemy, so he goes kill some Mages. After sitting on the throne in Khadein he gets a call from Gotoh. Gotoh declines to warp Marf to the Ice Dragon Shrine because knowing FE, Marf needs more exp to kill Hardin and Medeus. And good thing he did that because it turns out the last starshard we need is in the dragon valley. Also, apparently travelers lost their statboosters in places where noone (except Anri) would get before being killed by Wyverns, and apparently Anna built a secret shop here, selling weapons only Marf and Caeda can use, and the boyfriend of one of her sisters knows about it.

Spoiler

e64i2QV.png

Anyway, Marf gets absurdly lucky and meets Gotoh with 12 starshards, none of which fell into the water, lava or were crushed by that degenerate Dragon in Chapter 12 that would see no worth in that weird shard. Apparently Gotoh never tried before, but he managed to turn them into the Starsphere. Marf gets warped back to Altea and reaches the castle just in time before the Thieves could escape with any treasure, including the Geosphere. Marf then goes to Akaneia and just before he arrives, Midia & Co. decide to stage a coup against Hardin on their own and get captured. Luckily she survives because Marf knows exactly where she is and has someone rescue staff her. Then, Marf kills Hardin and the spheres are pulled into the Shield. Gotoh warps them to the Dragon's Altar, and good thing he did that because Michalis is waiting in the village to give you the Starlight. Apparently, to steal the Starlight, he went through this on his own without dying, which some 15 units have a hard time doing:

Spoiler

UHkRBOx.jpgZemz4vx.pnglORB3lO.pngm6wKnRp.pngyOK7p2i.pngUASBvoa.jpg

Gharnef's men must be poorly organized. Or maybe Michalis just took a shortcut because he doesn't have to seize thrones. Anyway, he is nearly dead when you meet him and he might have masked as a generic Berserker and coordinated the whole thing with Gotoh. It's actually very realistic compared to the rest of this game.

Marf enters the dragon shrine, skips through a ton of bullshit with the again staff and crits, crits and crits Medeus. The end.

Hard mode that is actually easy mode:

General Guy on Horse saves princess from evil dragon, soloes some 60 troops and surrenders because he broke his weapons, although actually he didn't. Among his weapons is the unique Gradivus, which somehow he has again later, even though story says he broke his weapons. In the process, he invades Altea and Akaneia instead of winning the war in a matter of weeks at the cost that Gharnef kills the discredited king's kids (but actually doesn't because Aum). Never make a deal with the devil.

Marf defeats his army and tries to recruit him but fails. Camus pretends to die and drops the Gradivus.

He then goes to GaidenContinent and later comes back again. Thanks to his mask, noone recognizes him. Actually, I think Ogma recognizes him right away, sees him as recruitable but pretends not to know. Headcanons schmeadcanons. Anyway, Ogma recruits Camus with mask and worse stats, who is now Sirius. He fights alongside Marf at last and hints at his identity in some supports. Come endgame, he tells his comrades, hey, since I look like Camus, maybe I can talk to Nyna, but keeps wearing that mask, and it works.

Edited by Gradivus.

People shit on it for having an awful lord in terms of gameplay (valid), a horrid RNG (it's influenced by other things), same-turn reinforcements (only a few are awful and there are worse elsewhere), and a cliche story (valid).

Two siblings throw a temper tantrum and all your characters are blind so they can't hit anything ever

11 hours ago, Pixelman said:

Two siblings throw a temper tantrum and all your characters are blind so they can't hit anything ever

Okay, this is just everyday relatable content. 

35 minutes ago, Thane said:

Local blue-haired lord fucks up so badly due to his own idiocy that one of his family members literally has to cross the space-time continuum to bail him out.

lol good one

The 34th president of the US avenges his dad and fights for princess carrot (who evolves into princess daikon really late smh) and for animal rights.

Edited by kynimdraws

13 hours ago, Thane said:

Local blue-haired lord fucks up so badly due to his own idiocy that one of his family members literally has to cross the space-time continuum to bail him out.

Beautiful, this is beautiful.

7 hours ago, kynimdraws said:

The 34th president of the US avenges his dad and fights for princess carrot (who evolves into princess daikon really hate smh) and for animal rights.

It's funny 'cause out of context, this could be in a history book or novel about a president.  (Looking at you Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter)

8 hours ago, kynimdraws said:

The 34th president of the US avenges his dad and fights for princess carrot (who evolves into princess daikon really hate smh) and for animal rights.

YAAAS! 

This is my favourite yet!! 

Spoiler

tumblr_n16dt5E8Wy1s2n4poo1_400.gif

Also: this thread is hilarious and I'm glad yall are participating :) it's genuinely brightened my day. 

Local albino sans red eyes has a pet bird that turns out to be a dark goddess whose sister's alarm went off a few centuries too early. Also, some people get turned to stone because they waged war against the furries.