Is it possible to access the vWii's emulated Memory Cards for the bonuses from Path of Radiance?

Specifically, I've got both Tellius games on my Wii U due to Homebrew and whatnot. I'm just curious if it is at all possible to import bonuses from a Path of Radiance file saved on an emulated Memory Card on the Wii U or not. It doesn't particularly matter to me if it's not but I'd like to know because I wouldn't mind using it if it is possible.

I'm rather anxious because I've been both, itching to play it and holding off for the answer. I want the answer because previously, I only played Path of Radiance on my Gamecube via a media launcher. If possible, I'd like to make use of the bonuses the save files award but because I now have Path of Radiance emulated on my vWii via Homebrew, as well as my first chance to play Radiant Dawn also through Homebrew, I'd really appreciate the information before I dive in for the first time.

EDIT: It is NOT possible to use Emulated Memory Cards. Though since USB Loader GX works on the Wii, it can access regular memory card data that way and the subsequent Radiant Dawn file can be transferred to a Wii U playthrough via SD Card.

That basically solves the purpose of this topic.

Edited by Light Strategist