Hello!

spartango

Hello! It's been a while since I've been on a forum; not much since the days of FESS. Currently I'm slowly working on setting up an FE8 hack, key word being slow. xD

I've played most of the FE games released in the US. My favorites, by far, are the Tellius games. I kinda suck at intros, so if you want to know anything, just ask!

20 minutes ago, spartango said:

Hello! It's been a while since I've been on a forum; not much since the days of FESS. Currently I'm slowly working on setting up an FE8 hack, key word being slow. xD

I've played most of the FE games released in the US. My favorites, by far, are the Tellius games. I kinda suck at intros, so if you want to know anything, just ask!

Welcome! Is that a Basara Yukimura sprite I see as an Avatar? 

On 5/23/2017 at 2:48 AM, Jedi said:

Welcome! Is that a Basara Yukimura sprite I see as an Avatar? 

Yeah! I'm still working on fixing the hair, it's a little "poofier" than in the reference image I used. I'm also not sure if I'm satisfied with the eyes yet. But for my first custom (ever) and first mug in ~ten years, I'm pretty happy with it.

On 5/23/2017 at 3:04 AM, Ycine said:

Welcome to the Forest, Spartango!

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Thank you!

33 minutes ago, spartango said:

Yeah! I'm still working on fixing the hair, it's a little "poofier" than in the reference image I used. I'm also not sure if I'm satisfied with the eyes yet. But for my first custom (ever) and first mug in ~ten years, I'm pretty happy with it.

It looks really good! :D