FE7 Tactician Sprite Help Solved

SakuraBlossom1

Hey there, I was hoping you guys could help me with the Tactician sprite in FE7. I know there is no sprite except for the map only and it does not fight. I tried looking for that sprite in the rom it self so I could rip it and form a fighting sprite but I can't seem to find it. I tried looking online to but still had no success. Does anyone have a link to the original Tactician map sprite? Or perhaps one similar to the tactician in FE7 so it would be easier to alter it to look like the original map sprite. If I perhaps missed something and there is a way to rip the map sprite from the game please do tell. I'm a still a bit of a noob at this sorry >.<. Thanks so much for your help.

Edited by SakuraBlossom1

Thank You so very much!!! I've been looking for that everywhere! I put solved in the post to not have anyone continue this thread but if it's okay I'd like to keep it up just in case someone else has the same problem they can see this.

Edited by SakuraBlossom1