It's 24 May in Japan, where's the wave 3 DLC?

Give it a bit of time. Nintendo usually doesn't release things such as DLC at the exact hour. They first have to implement the final data for the Wave 3 DLC into the game's system. Give or take 30 minutes. This wave has alot of DLC in it.

55 minutes ago, nocturnal YL said:

Nintendo advertises that being able to download games at 00:00 as a reason to prefer download versions of the games. I guess this doesn't apply to DLC?

Correct. For example, in North America, first party games are available at midnight, but DLC and updates are not available until the eShop updates at 9am Pacific time/12pm Eastern time. Probably won't update in Japan until 9am JST or so.

Edited by MrPerson0

Looks like 10am JST is the update time.

Edit: Looks like Mila's Gift 05 is out too. It's a third Villager's Fork along with (going off Google Translate here) an amulet that raises Res I think.

Edit: lol, overclasses break stat caps (except for Res).

Edited by MrPerson0

Overclasses don't break it by much though. I tested it with my Mathilda (who had max stats in almost everything). Her stat caps in her overclass are

ATK 41, TEC 41, SPD 42, LUC 43, DEF 41. HP stayed the same at 52.

Also Gold Knights overclass has a Movement of 10 (lol). Celica gets a new spell which should be Aura and Alm gets Bow Range +1.

Edited by Shikan Raider

26 minutes ago, Shikan Raider said:

Overclasses don't break it by much though. I tested it with my Mathilda (who had max stats in almost everything). Her stat caps in her overclass are

ATK 41, TEC 41, SPD 42, LUC 43, DEF 41. HP stayed the same at 52.

Also Gold Knights overclass has a Movement of 10 (lol). Celica gets a new spell which should be Aura and Alm gets Bow Range +1.

What about the new dread fighter and baron promotion? Anything they add?

Edited by Tolvir

19 minutes ago, Tolvir said:

What about the new dread fighter and baron promotion? Anything they add?

Haven't checked it out yet, those three were actually the only ones in my file at level 20.

Just now, Shikan Raider said:

Haven't checked it out yet, those three were actually the only ones in my file at level 20.

No problem, I imagine all that info will be out soon anyways. I was just curious if you had any of that too.

27 minutes ago, Shikan Raider said:

Have you tried out the Deliverance DLC yet? I have yet to obtain support conversations, but I was able to unlock Memory Fragments, Python's Bow, and Clair's Lance in the first three.

Edit: Never mind, seems that after you play (or just download, not sure) the Deliverance maps, you have to unlock the support conversations the old fashioned way.

Edited by MrPerson0

17 minutes ago, Tsak said:

What are those new spells some of the overclass units are learning? Saint overclass and Male mage overclass in specific

If I could make a guess, might they be the Barrier and Invoke Revenant spells previously speculated to be attached to Cipher characters?

49 minutes ago, Iridium said:

If I could make a guess, might they be the Barrier and Invoke Revenant spells previously speculated to be attached to Cipher characters?

well the female mages learn mire and death off the bat...
imagine if they learn warp at a later level? bwahaha

7 hours ago, Emperor Hardin said:

So now we can Spartan's caps thanks to the poster above, MrPerson0.

Looks like Spartans still have 4 move and along with all overclasses, have generic palettes. I might be skipping this.

Um, was that a cannon coming from those bows on the Archer Tier 4? I really want to see how that attacks. But those helms look stupid as hell.

and the Spartan class does have one area that changes depending on the character. The helm color changes, but nothing else. Which sucks because Echoes has done such a great job of retaining color pallets for all reclasses, why throw it away for the DLC classes?

I think I will be skipping these. I see no point to overpowering the characters, and the class designs seem a little over the top for me. I mean, while a cannon is awesome on the archer, its also a fantasy game. Laser pointers and a cannon coming from a bow is a little too high fantasy/sci fi for Fire Emblem, at least to me. Wouldnt bother me so much in something like Final Fantasy, as I expect that kind of thing there, but Fire Emblem has always been the classic fantasy type setting. That and some of them just dont make sense, while the Spartan 4th tier looks awesome, why in the world are they turning into Spartans? Just a little too out there for me.

Edited by Tolvir

6 hours ago, Iridium said:

Yar, Titania gets Restore and Barrier.

I guess Shade is only getting Invoke Revenant then. Unless...

EDIT: Solomon's spell is new and not in the game, I think.

Edited by VincentASM

7 hours ago, VincentASM said:

Yar, Titania gets Restore and Barrier.

I guess Shade is only getting Invoke Revenant then. Unless...

EDIT: Solomon's spell is new and not in the game, I think.

Thats pretty cool, I'm guessing its too reference the Nohrians use of faceless? Is it said which version of the summon corpse spell, Shade gets?

I wonder if we'll get other conjure/messiah spells?

7 hours ago, Tolvir said:

and the Spartan class does have one area that changes depending on the character. The helm color changes, but nothing else. Which sucks because Echoes has done such a great job of retaining color pallets for all reclasses, why throw it away for the DLC classes?

I think I will be skipping these. I see no point to overpowering the characters, and the class designs seem a little over the top for me. I mean, while a cannon is awesome on the archer, its also a fantasy game. Laser pointers and a cannon coming from a bow is a little too high fantasy/sci fi for Fire Emblem, at least to me. Wouldnt bother me so much in something like Final Fantasy, as I expect that kind of thing there, but Fire Emblem has always been the classic fantasy type setting. That and some of them just dont make sense, while the Spartan 4th tier looks awesome, why in the world are they turning into Spartans? Just a little too out there for me.

Honestly Baron/General fits more. Especially as Spartan still has 4 movement and only very minimal stat gains. 

3 minutes ago, Emperor Hardin said:

Thats pretty cool, I'm guessing its too reference the Nohrians use of faceless? Is it said which version of the summon corpse spell, Shade gets?

It's just a guess based on placeholder data. I am pretty sure she gets Invoke though, just like other Clerics/Saints.

But considering the position of the data, she might not summon Revenants after all...

Edited by VincentASM

7 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

It's just a guess based on placeholder data. I am pretty sure she gets Invoke though, just like other Clerics/Saints.

But considering the position of the data, she might not summon Revenants after all...

Nintendo must want Monster summoning to stick with Amiibos then, so I'm guessing she summons a playable class.

You know the Archer overclass is the only one I've seen that alters the appearance of the basic bow weapon.

1 minute ago, Emperor Hardin said:

Nintendo must want Monster summoning to stick with Amiibos then, so I'm guessing she summons a playable class.

You know the Archer overclass is the only one I've seen that alters the appearance of the basic bow weapon.

I haven't checked, but can't Solomon (the Sage Overclass) summon monsters using Lemegeton?

TBH, I don't actually know how the game decides who summons what when using Lemegeton. Maybe there's a trick to it...

Anyway, yeah, keeping with the trend, Shade will probably summon a human class. *wink*