Favorite Special Quotes

Arthur97

What are your favorite special quotes? They have to be the one's spoken when a special is activated, no profile lines. Do you like it because it's funny? Awsome? Or is it fitting for specific situations like M!Robin's "Wrong Move!" and "Here's how it's done!" after a failed Takumi attack?

Edit: if you go to the Heroes wiki, the characters have the voice clips where you can listen to them if you feel like browsing. It's also good for healers since I don't think all of their clips play normally.

Edited by Arthur97

Time to tip the scales

Karel's "I cannot resist...the urge!" seems the best to me just because of how awesome he sounds when he says it

Also, when Serra says "Adore me". Not sure if that counts special quote, but is still worth mentioning

And Oboro's "I'll tear a hole in you" is perfect

Edited by Arcanite

I'm not sure if they reused them, but Jakob' s from Fates were great.

You have been served!

Time to take out the trash!

This is about to get messy!

It's a crime if they didn't use those.  Oddly enough, I haven't used Jakob, so I don't know what his Heroes quotes are.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I'm not sure if they reused them, but Jakob' s from Fates were great.

You have been served!

Time to take out the trash!

This is about to get messy!

It's a crime if they didn't use those.  Oddly enough, I haven't used Jakob, so I don't know what his Heroes quotes are.

He says time to take out the trash, but not the other two. Those two are replaced with something else but the 4th one is “I’ll show you the door!”

I like that one

I really love Ephraim's lines in heroes. My favorites being "All right-let's fight!" and "Give me more, MORE!" There is also Alfonse's lines I like as well. Like "Let me Through!" and "I'll open the way!" 

2 minutes ago, GrimmLow said:

I really love Ephraim's lines in heroes. My favorites being "All right-let's fight!" and "Give me more, MORE!" There is also Alfonse's lines I like as well. Like "Let me Through!" and "I'll open the way!" 

Ephraim seems a little too excited.

something really cute that's completely impossible to hear in the game, two of maria's are "Just like Michalis!" and "Just like Minerva!"

i really like the one they used for titania in the video where they announced that focus. "Don't MAKE me angry!" 

right when I heard that I knew they got the perfect voice actress for her

aside from those I can't name many off the top of my head that I really like. I do like the way eliwood says "Now, take this!" though

"TIIIIMMMMMBERRR!!!' from Barst

and

"I'll ease your pain" from Priscilla, when starting a map. It's like she's out for blood or something despite being a healer XD. 

I love Soren's "Are you ready to die?" The line delivery is just perfect. They really couldn't have gotten a better voice for him in my opinion.

I also really like all of Fae's roars. They are precious she is precious. Fae is wonderful. owo

Eliwood: "Off with you, fiend!"

Ephraim: "Wonderful!" 

Reinhardt: "Magic is everything!"

Ryoma: "May your blood crust my blade!"

Xander:  "You're going home - in pieces!"

Gwendolyn's 「重騎士は無敵!」 ("Armor knights are invincible!").
Zephiel's 「フン」 ("Hmph").

Also Fae. Because Fae. Even if the only time I get to hear her roar is on stage start because I haven't yet taught her a special skill.

9 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I love Soren's "Are you ready to die?" The line delivery is just perfect. They really couldn't have gotten a better voice for him in my opinion.

I also really like all of Fae's roars. They are precious she is precious. Fae is wonderful. owo

I just went through some, and, yeah, his delivery seems to be one of the best. 

44 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

oh yeah soren's voice is absolutely perfect

it's weird, because when I first heard him, my immediate thought was that it was nothing like what I imagined. but at the same time, I thought it was pretty fitting

but after I heard more of his lines, I thought it was great. it wasn't what I imagined, but somehow I felt it fit even better.  his line delivery is all just so perfectly fitting for soren. he's one of my favorite characters and I'm glad they did such a good job with his voice.

48 minutes ago, komasa said:

"I'll ease your pain" from Priscilla, when starting a map. It's like she's out for blood or something despite being a healer XD. 

a lot of the map start quotes are actually skill quotes, but for healers you can never hear them outside of that because they can't learn special skills

i hope that they add some way for healers to learn special skills eventually because otherwise there are some lines that will never be used ever

2 minutes ago, unique said:

a lot of the map start quotes are actually skill quotes, but for healers you can never hear them outside of that because they can't learn special skills

i hope that they add some way for healers to learn special skills eventually because otherwise there are some lines that will never be used ever

Go to the wiki, they should have all the voice clips so you can hear them.

Just now, Arthur97 said:

Go to the wiki, they should have all the voice clips so you can hear them.

i've heard them, I mentioned in my post two of the ones that you can't hear

it's just weird that they're in the game but aren't actually used

Dunno about you guys, but I've taken a liking to Zephiel's "HNNNNGGG" grunt when proccing. Makes me crack up everytime.

His "How amusing" also gets me and gives me the vibe as if he was saying "Wat? Tip da scales? How cute."

Kudos to the VA for this :lol:

Cherche's "Snack time, Minerva!", Felicia's "You're just a stain!", Odin's "OVERDOING IT -- as usual", Selena's "LOSER!", Setsuna's "Look, a butterfly", and Shanna's "Fine, fine, everything's fine!" come to mind. I can't decide which of Oboro's special quotes I like the best... They're all so well delivered. Same with Zephiel's. Also, you can't hear them normally, but Serra's special lines are gold.

Edited by Kaden

I love Ephraim's "All right... Let's Fight!" The Lets Fight segment of his quote is in unison with his attack animation and it's so badass. The fact that he has New Moon means I get to hear it so often.

Klein's "Such Foolishness." I just really like the calmness in the quote. Really good.

Priscilla's "I'll ease your pain!" with a sass. You can't hear it in battle because it's an attack special quote, but it plays before entering a battle.

Titania's, "Don't make me angry."  Makes me smile. =]

Mae's, "Eat this, pal!", "Now, I'm mad!", and "Coming through" are all great.  Her voice actress is amazing.

Sakura's, "Excuse me!"  Is great too, as it sounds as though she's trying so hard to force her way through.

Both Celica's and Palla's, "My apologies!" Makes me laugh.  It's like apologizing because they're gonna eff you up.

23 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Klein's "Such Foolishness." I just really like the calmness in the quote. Really good.

I'm pretty sure it's "Boorishness". He's calling people out for being uncouth; I love that about him.