Favorite Special Quotes

Arthur97

16 minutes ago, salinea said:

Oh. Of course, you see it written in English, so you would know.

I am disappoint.

I'd say boorishness would be more of a Clarine thing, personally. Klein does seem more like the type to say foolishness over boorishness ^.^ 

I don't listen to the specials so much at the moment. I tend to like most of them. Fae's dragon roar is adorable :D I'll listen out for them when I get more time to play the game... I currently speed through it to get back onto Echoes lol

5 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I'd say boorishness would be more of a Clarine thing, personally. Klein does seem more like the type to say foolishness over boorishness ^.^

True XD I mean Klein is polite too, but Clarine would make a point of rubbing people's in their lack of good manners.

4 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

I just went through some, and, yeah, his delivery seems to be one of the best. 

3 hours ago, unique said:

oh yeah soren's voice is absolutely perfect

it's weird, because when I first heard him, my immediate thought was that it was nothing like what I imagined. but at the same time, I thought it was pretty fitting

but after I heard more of his lines, I thought it was great. it wasn't what I imagined, but somehow I felt it fit even better.  his line delivery is all just so perfectly fitting for soren. he's one of my favorite characters and I'm glad they did such a good job with his voice.

Gotta give props to Kyle McCarley! I almost can't believe he also did Alm's voice, he and Soren sound pretty much nothing alike if you aren't paying attention! McCarley's got good range!

I'm really glad Soren got a good voice too, he's definently my favorite Radiance character. 

On 5/23/2017 at 10:07 AM, Ice Dragon said:

Also Fae. Because Fae. Even if the only time I get to hear her roar is on stage start because I haven't yet taught her a special skill.

Teach her one asap. Any one. I assure you that you won't regret it.

After a hard day at work, 20 summons with no 5* and no new face, plenty of bruises in the arena, I take Fae out for a stroll. Never fails to restore a big grin on my face.

Shanna's "Attack, a-a-attack !" cracks me up, makes her sound the polar opposite of badass.

Est's "Just like my sisters !" draws a muttered "Not quite, not quite" from your humble servant.

Palla's "I cannot be merciful" just before slicing a poor Hector in four. Sure, don't overdo it darling.

I like a lot of what I have heard, but here's my top ones:

Roy: "By my blade!"

Michalis: "You are finished!"

Xander: "Prepare yourself!"

Takumi: "I'll shoot you down!"

F!Robin: "Our bonds give me strength!"

Ike: "Out of my way!"

Edited by Zero1000

Michalis : "Consider this an honor, insect !"

M!Robin : "Time to tip the scales !"

And the french traductions of these two are so disappointing... Hopefully I can clearly understand english.