Getting Awakening soon!

I'm getting Awakening soon and of course I am sadly already thinking about what pairings I would like, and how to maximize the efficiency on the children *sighs* I was looking at the characters and found Lon'Qu to be pretty interesting. What asset/flaw would work best for a MU that will eventually end up as the Bride class? What class should I make Lon'Qu and Morgan considering those said MU stats? What skills would work nicely on them? I'm already thinking Dark Flier for Galeforce for Morgan, and then making Lon'Qu Dread Fighter as well as Morgan idk.

Edited by Dangeki

Well, the weapons of a Bride are Lances, Bows and Staves. The Shockstick gets pretty good if you want to run a Magic Asset but due to the necessity to use physical weapons in other classes, it wouldn't be quite as wise to drop either of them and if you want to maximize the effect of your stats, I'd look toward the main site's Awakening page for how each Asset and Flaw affect other stats. If I was personally running one, I'd try to run some balance in there.

Just my opinion though.

Galeforce is the most common skill that people want passed down so I don't really have any alternatives since Morgan gets the same class perks as the Avatar but for the opposite gender.

Lon'qu is pretty interesting as a character altogether as well so you'll probably find yourself filling his supports at some point.

Good luck in advance. 

I'm not really one for meta-like investments and optimisations like you tend to see (ie pairing for the most broken children ever). What I can tell you is, just go with the ones you like.

Personally, for your first playthrough I would just do whatever looks nice to you during your first playthrough. Don't stress yourself with creating the perfect children during your first time playing. That's how I do things at least.

If you're going to put so much thought into your fist run and creating the optimal Morgan from Lon'Qu, the best skills for Morgan should consist of: galeforce (passed down by mother), limit breaker (DLC skill), Astra/Lethality (Lon'Qu's), Armsthrift, and the rest should be up to you.

Also, a male Morgan will be unable to become a dark flier. Instead, he could be a Dark Knight. Lifetaker is a pretty good skill to have and it's achieved at lvl 15 of Dark Knight.