Best Combat Art opinion thread

Tigerstance makes the already powerful Zweihander completely busted.

explanation: attack with Atk + Mt + Skill + 5. costs 8 health. +30 hit. If used by a decent Dread Fighter or even a Myrmidon, this attack can devastate almost anything. I've been using it to one shot bosses (on hard mode) that are problematic to approach, such as Nuibaba with her bullshit medusa spell. It's extremely effective for warping Gray into the heart of the enemy and murdering key targets like Cantors. 

Basically, do 45 to 60 damage whenever you want, to whoever you want.

See also: Dragonhaze. (Same thing but with 20 hit and it's from Rhomphaia.)

Runner Up to these two: Alm's Double Lion. Also any other art that attacks consecutively. God, I miss Brave Weapons (you know what I mean, smartypants).

I love the Steel Bow's Heavy Draw art. +8 Damage and +10 Hit for only 2 HP? It is great when facing enemies that the character cannot double or when one-shotting an enemy has better chances than two-shotting them.

Also, I enjoy the Steel Sword's Sunder and Crosswise Cut. Sunder is a weaker Heavy Draw while Crosswise Cut is useful when dealing with foes on terrain (+30 Hit  & +3 MT is pretty good!)

Destreza on the Rapier is a godsend when the hitrates just aren't in your favor. (Guarantees hits on enemies if the attack will kill)
Also the Zweihänder skill Tigerstance on Tobin as a Dreadfighter? (adds skill stat to attack) Outright bananas