Kozaki Quest Thread

Five brand new challenges on familiar maps. Twenty familiar characters with stats pumped up to make you think twice. And ten quests to secure a total of twelve orbs, 6000 shards and 6000 crystals.

Finally, I'm the one making the topic.

So this is the separate thread exclusively for Kozaki Yusuke's special challenges. I'm having trouble, and I think I'm not alone in that. Any ideas and thoughts are welcome as they always are.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Units I ran for the Hard quest clears:

Trial 1: 5* Xander, 5* Anna, 5* +Atk/-Spd Reinhardt, 4* +1 Olivia

Trial 2: 5* Xander, 4* +Atk/-Spd Subaki, +Atk/-Spd Reinhardt, 4* +1 Olivia

Trial 3: 5* +Atk/-Spd Reinhardt, 5* Klein, 4* +1 Olivia, 5* +Res/-Spd Ninian

Trial 4: Same team used in Trial 1 on Hard

Trial 5: Same team used in Trial 3 on Hard

Reinhardt, Xander, Julia, and Ike+1 got it done.

For the colorless quests, I just replaced Julia with Priscilla. 

Edited by Levin's Scarf

Reinhard, Nino, Ryoma and Hector cleared the first four maps for me, and for the fifth I used Nino, Reinhard, Olivia and Klein (because I needed a colorless unit). Maybe I used to strong a team, but these maps didn't feel more difficult then a lot of arena battles for me.

Easy enough with the right team, Trial 3 and 5 were the closest fight I have. Not a single death.

Trial 1 : M!Robin(TA3, QR2), Michalis, Hana, Alm (Arena team, I didn't bother with switching here...)

Trial 2 : M!Robin, Ephraim (38), Cordelia (4*), Sully (4*, 34)

Trial 3 : F!Robin (4*, 39), Michalis, Ephraim (38), Hana

Trial 4 : M!Robin, Ephraim (39), Cordelia (4*, didn't do a thing), Raven (4*)

Trial 5 : M!Robin, Hana (BS+ for ORKO Hector when attacking), Felicia (4*, 39, for Julia), Lissa (for healing Felicia)

Beat 1–4 with Sharena / Reinhardt / Lilina / Soren, changed for Xander / Sharena / Lilina / Lissa for 5.

4 was the easiest one, 5 was the most unusual, 3 was the most difficult because Lilina missed one-shotting Camilla until I remembered to downgrade Reinhardt’s aura.

The maps overall were pretty easy. If any of them are giving you trouble, triangle adept, weapon breakers, and weapons that gain colour advantage are your friend. Along with support buffs, you should be able to 1 shot even the buffed up units on Hard difficulty.

Just want to point out that at 5 stamina cost the normal difficulty maps are the most efficient way to earn Hero Merit right now. I'm not sure exactly how quickly they can be completed in real time though.

2 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Units I ran for the Hard quest clears:

Trial 1: 5* Xander, 5* Anna, 5* +Atk/-Spd Reinhardt, 4* +1 Olivia

Trial 2: 5* Xander, 4* +Atk/-Spd Subaki, +Atk/-Spd Reinhardt, 4* +1 Olivia

Trial 3: 5* +Atk/-Spd Reinhardt, 5* Klein, 4* +1 Olivia, 5* +Res/-Spd Ninian

Trial 4: Same team used in Trial 1 on Hard

Trial 5: Same team used in Trial 3 on Hard

I've been struggling on the very last one hard mode to stop people dying. Going to try double dancer as I didn't think of that :)

13 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I've been struggling on the very last one hard mode to stop people dying. Going to try double dancer as I didn't think of that :)

I burst in laughter when I saw that the HM Sanaki was doubling my Lilina. Then Sharena rallied her Atk and she Iceberged the shit out from her anyway.

But still. Sanaki doubling.

40 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

But still. Sanaki doubling.

It happens more often than you think! I've had my Sanaki double really slow things before!

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Sophia, Zephiel, and generic knights?

I've also doubled some Seliphs before, although I get Eirika's hone speed on Sanaki every once in a while as well.

Just now, Sunwoo said:

I've also doubled some Seliphs before, although I get Eirika's hone speed on Sanaki every once in a while as well.

Silly Seliph and his silly fake Tyrfing not boosting Res :(

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Silly Seliph and his silly fake Tyrfing not boosting Res :(

How much res boost would he need on Tyrfing to save him from dying when getting doubled by Sanaki wielding Cymbeline anyway?

5 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

How much res boost would he need on Tyrfing to save him from dying when getting doubled by Sanaki wielding Cymbeline anyway?

20? I dunno. The real thing also used to give speed.

+5 Res will let a neutral Seliph (with HP +5 skill and HP +3 seal) survive a +Atk Sanaki doubling him. Of course, +5 is overkill. Poor guy.

Edited by Vaximillian

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

20? I dunno. The real thing also used to give speed.

+5 Res will let a neutral Seliph (with HP +5 skill and HP +3 seal) survive a +Atk Sanaki doubling him. Of course, +5 is overkill. Poor guy.

Aha, so not completely unachievable, but alas Tyrfing doesn't really give a res boost in this game so poor Seliph is just fucked. That said, I suppose if neutral Sanaki were attacking him and he were +res, he might be better off?

4 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

That said, I suppose if neutral Sanaki were attacking him and he were +res, he might be better off?

He actually survives with 10 HP left!

Even a neutral Seliph survives a neutral Sanaki doubling him—with 4 HP left—if his default HP +5 skill is still on, of course.

A Distant Counter neutral Seliph deals just enough damage to murder a neutral Sanaki in return but hey, show me anyone who would spend a Hector on him.

Edited by Vaximillian

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

He actually survives with 10 HP left!

Even a neutral Seliph survives a neutral Sanaki doubling him—with 4 HP left—if his default HP +5 skill is still on, of course.

A Distant Counter neutral Seliph deals just enough damage to murder a neutral Sanaki in return but hey, show me anyone who would spend a Hector on him.

Hahaha, wow, that's really useful to keep in mind then XD

Challenge 2 Normal looks like the perfect place to grind SP for my Ninian and Nowi......

EDIT: Hm... seems they only give 1 SP per kill. Sad. Oh well, there's always Hero Merit.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Threw bowbreaker on Jeorge and could finally beat Hard Map 5 with Reinhardt, Azura, Xander and Jeorge.

Xander is such a star. 5*'ring him was the best decision ever! And that's even with Ryoma. Both are useful but Xander tends to work more for me, it seems ^.^

My regular arena team of Xander/Reinhardt/Hector/Anna did fine, although I had to swap out Anna for Priscilla on the last map to have a colorless.

Armor Emblemed (Ninian, Zephiel, Gwendolyn, Sheena) the crap out of 1, 2, 3 Normal, 4, and 5, then realized I had no colorless for 5.

Flier Emblemed (Palla, Hinoka, Minerva, Spring Camilla) 3 Hard because bridges.

Sophia and Ninian duoed 5 Normal (with Elise and Kagero cheering them on from the back). Used the same team for 5 Hard, but Elise had to heal Sophia after she took Klein's Glacies because oops.